Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018865 Nov 5, 2013
Jackie Chan falls to his death. Age 59.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1018866 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
right after Homer predicts a DemoKKKrat win by whatshername in New Jersey....
Okay, I predict Christie will win.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1018867 Nov 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a nitwit who only has 'balls' on Topix!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You forgot to do your homework, boy.
I'll give you another chance. Here's your assignment again.

I'll just pull up one of the many questions you can't answer.

Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?

... another one comes to mind....

Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?

... let's not forget this one that you run from liek the plague....

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Oh, hell. Why stop now....

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

... maybe one more...

Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?

Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?

.... maybe one more.....

Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth?

Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1018868 Nov 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
My co-worker at Wright-Patterson base in Dayton Columbus, he commutes from Cincinnati, just sent us an email telling us that he "got the letter". The letter telling him that they canceled his healthcare.
My Healthcare, United Healthcare - Golden Rule - individual - told mine is good only until December 2014.
But Democrats still live in a fantasy world where this is not really happening and we are just making these things up.
SO TELL YOUR FRIEND: LOG IN HERE:

healthcare.gov

GET A BETTER PLAN FOR LESS MONEY!

DUMBFFFFFCCCKKKK!

then just shut up!

Millions are getting coverage now!

Why you so stupid?

Why are you a Republican liar?

Why can't you figure out a simple task?

You're Republican!

a total dippppppshhhhttttt!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018869 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the NEA is the DemoKKKrat Party, no more, no less...and the enemy of all teachers who care about their profession...
Because that is so true, the problem identifying the problem is what liberals can understand.

If the bigger problem - the NEA - knows the workplace is so surreal that teachers are leaving the profession - what better endorsement of the real problem?

Even if the bigger problem is the cause of the real problem?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018870 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I get it. It s not OK to do it but those harmed have no recourse other than "tough sh*T".
Here, in the United States, we have things like OSHA and grievances settled in courts.
What's it like where you live?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018871 Nov 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to understand, you are a government lemming. Government can't do things efficiently (or correctly), healthcare.gov us a perfect example. No private sector organization would enter a $92 million contract for a website. Government is full of waste and fraud and as far as snap is concerned, the just double down on it. If one is in need, why give them enough to afford steak and lobster ?
Medicare is much more efficient than private insurance companies.

Government is full of waste. Cutting food stamps to children os not the answer. Something like 30 Republican Congressmen who were OK with cutting food stamps receive agricultural subsidies.

Record Earmarks - under Bush & Republican Congress. But hey, who cares because these are the same f*king people you support today.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1018872 Nov 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your take son.
I saw Obama trying to work with [republicans] through the sequestration.
You "saw" what you wanted to see. Obama will never agree to anything proposed by anyone other than his self-appointed minions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018873 Nov 5, 2013
When will Obama lower our insurance premiums by $2500 per year as promised???

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018874 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'I prefer Dumb and Dumber...the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.' In my household we refer to them as Fox News/Rightwing radio listeners.
It really, really looks like you want to answer these questions.

Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?

When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?

Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?

Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?

What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?

... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Oh, hell. Why stop now....

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

... maybe one more...

Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?

Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?

.... maybe one more.....

Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.

Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)

Orlando, FL

#1018875 Nov 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
"FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear."
In other words:
"You can keep your plan until we pass the bill"
Can Democrats be so stupid, naive and idiots?
She must not have heard Obama say "period" all those times after emphatically stating people could keep their plans and their doctors - which means no disqualifiers; no ifs, ands or buts.

He didn't say "until the bill is passed" once. Just "period".

Saying "period" so many times were like nails in the coffin of Obamacare.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018876 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Spending was at zero when he took office?
Good grief!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1018877 Nov 5, 2013
Poll: Obama base happy he lied and got away with it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018878 Nov 5, 2013
flack wrote:
Jackie Chan falls to his death. Age 59.
I would like to retract this statement.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018879 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Gallup Poll on lying sack-o-shit Obama:
approve: 39%
disapprove: 53%
negative 14%
yum, yum, yum...
happy, happy, happy...
Given the fact that the Democrats can rely on 35 percent of the vote even if they run the corpse of a dead dog for president, that makes Obama's approval rating 4 percent.

.... 4 percent.

Bozeman, MT

#1018880 Nov 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WISH A HOLE!
Families getting med insurance makes you mad as hell?
Democrat Senator's Son Has Health Insurance Canceled

Democratic officials said top administration aides got a close-up view of the cancellation controversy last week, when Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., said at a closed-door meeting of the party's rank and file that his son had received notice his coverage was being terminated.

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-push-keep-oba...

Orlando, FL

#1018881 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'I prefer Dumb and Dumber...the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.' In my household we refer to them as Fox News/Rightwing radio listeners.
Now, Homer. I thought you said you weren't going to argue today. I so hoped that meant you had wised up.

But just FYI...NBC, CBS and ABC are as upset as Fox about being lied to.

Hate to say it, Hom, but you're too gullible for your own good.

Does your wife get away with lying to you so easily?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018882 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Predict the winner, come on Flack!
Ok I believe Terry will win.

Bozeman, MT

#1018883 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All built on a house of cards. Unfunded tax cuts drove up the debt. Wall street started with their mortgage based securities based on fraudulent mortgages driving up housing prices. And throw in two quagmire wars on the credit card.
But hey, you assh*les keep blaming the CRA & not Bush & the Republicans.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
I blame republicans and democrats, all looking to fill their coffers and buy votes using tax payer funded entitlements. Follow the money. Start with LBJ's war on poverty.

Anyone who thinks our debt is the fault of one party is "dumber than sh*t."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018884 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I predict Christie will win.
Easy prediction. The Democrats agreed to pull their slated challenger against Christi in exchange for Christi sabotaging the Republicans. Democrats pulling their greyhound and entering a chihuahua in the race is child's play to predict.
And that's why Christi is dead outside New Jersey. Without the Democrats helping him, he'd be dead inside New Jersey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Karma is a_______ 46,686
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-19 15 min ralph 8
Amy 9-18 56 min pde 33
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min texas pete 4,714
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••