Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018701 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking moron.
During the shutdown, tax dollars were still being collected but not all returned into the economy at the tune of 245 billion.
How the f*ck did you get so GD stupid?
Seems Democrats were slow on the uptake. They could have avoided the shutdown if they had agreed to the delay. Only now do they want a delay and Obama agrees with it.

Remember how many times Obama said "I will not negotiate!"

He probably should have negotiated.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1018702 Nov 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're one of the most idiotic son!
They really have lost it. It's just one nonsensical post or personal attack after another. Can you believe they are so desperate as to revert to referencing Obama's 2008 "57 state" comment? A comment that obviously won him two elections! They are amazingly stupid.
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

#1018703 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Gallup on Obama approval:
40% approve
53% disapprove
Going to get worse.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018704 Nov 5, 2013
The Stranger

A few years after I was born, my Dad met a stranger who was new to our small town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer and soon invited him to live with our family.

The stranger was quickly accepted and was around from then on. As I grew up, I never questioned his place in my family. In my young mind, he had a special niche.

My parents were complementary instructors: Mom taught me good from evil, and Dad taught me to obey. But the stranger... he was our storyteller. He would keep us spellbound for hours on end with adventures, mysteries and comedies.

If I wanted to know anything about politics, history or science, he always knew the answers about the past, understood the present and even seemed able to predict the future! He took my family to the first major league ball game. He made me laugh, and he made me cry. The stranger never stopped talking, but Dad didn't seem to mind.

Sometimes, Mom would get up quietly while the rest of us were shushing each other to listen to what he had to say, and she would go to the kitchen for peace and quiet.

(I wonder now if she ever prayed for the stranger to leave.)

Dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions, but the stranger never felt obligated to honor them.

Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our home - not from us, our friends or any visitors. Our long time visitor, however, got away with four-letter words that burned my ears and made my dad squirm and my mother blush.

My Dad didn't permit the liberal use of alcohol but the stranger encouraged us to try it on a regular basis. He made cigarettes look cool, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished.

He talked freely (much too freely!) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing.

I now know that my early concepts about relationships were influenced strongly by the stranger. Time after time, he opposed the values of my parents, yet he was seldom rebuked... And NEVER asked to leave.

More than fifty years have passed since the stranger moved in with our family. He has blended right in and is not nearly as fascinating as he was at first. Still, if you could walk into my parents' den today, you would still find him sitting over in his corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures.

His name?....

We just call him 'TV.'

He has a wife now....we call her 'Computer.'
Their first child is "Cell Phone".
Second child "I Pod "
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1018705 Nov 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They really have lost it. It's just one nonsensical post or personal attack after another. Can you believe they are so desperate as to revert to referencing Obama's 2008 "57 state" comment? A comment that obviously won him two elections! They are amazingly stupid.
Sounds like you are talking about leosnana and her post on the previous page, lowlife hypocrite.

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

If you think the 57 state comment "won" your liar Obama the election, you really are stupid. But then again, you have proven how stupid you are on a daily basis.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1018706 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Democrats were slow on the uptake. They could have avoided the shutdown if they had agreed to the delay. Only now do they want a delay and Obama agrees with it.
Lie, lie, lie...no wonder the board had to non-renew you before all those incidents in the lawsuit became public.

Orlando, FL

#1018707 Nov 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's great you have such unsubstantiated stories to talk about.
How often do you play it over in your mind son?
You probably don't want to click on this.

Or this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The woman I saw on television who saw the light and told the truth about welfare fraud became a spokesman a few years ago.
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

#1018708 Nov 5, 2013
Oh what a tangle web we weave when first we decide to deceive.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1018709 Nov 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't mind them reverting to anything Obama said. After all, he did send troops to their deaths for no reason at all.

And he's wound down iraq and is ahead of schedule on Afghanistan.

So now, they're attacking the ACA and as usual, they take things out of context since that's the only option they have for attacking. What I find more curious is they have no options to replace it no matter how many times they talk about 'redoing' it.

So I understand they being scared and fearful.

And with the governorships of NJ and Virginia on the line today, it'll be interesting to see how Americans view the reich wing cons!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1018710 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was your side that paid the price for the shutdown. DUH

Obama played Bonehead like a prized tarpon. He made the Repugnants public enemy #1 all over America.

And today's elections will be the proof, with Democrat sweeps all over the nation.

Funny how one of your buddies claims there was no shutdown. And you say nothing. So was there a shutdown, and if so, why don't you question Dweeb and his obvious insanity??

This is why you Teabags are destined by God to be losers. Half of you inhabit a parallel universe, where up is down, in is out, ignorance is wisdom, and losing is winning.

So long as you nitwits have folks like Dweeb, who do nothing but make up outrageous lies and repeat them daily, denying reality that 99.9% of Americans believe in, you will lose elections and standing among actual patriotic Americans.

BTW, notice how the 'Empire Strikes Back'?? Mainstream Repugnants are on full offense to dismantle the Teabags. Rmoney already called Commie Cruz an unelectable foreigner. Randy Paul is in big trouble for plagiarism. The Teabag Party is over. What ever happened to the whiny quitter from Alaska??

I'm lovin' it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018711 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Maybe I should have just said, "don't get me started..." which what I usually say when the topic of education comes up.
It's obvious now why I usually say that.
Well with 9 years experience in a semi rural Florida grade school it makes sense that you'd become the go to girl. Maybe you shoul give Pam Stewart a call and offer your "expert" advice about how things ought to be more like they were before the schools were integrated.

Did hubs ever make it home from the "tag agency?"
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1018712 Nov 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are talking about leosnana and her post on the previous page, lowlife hypocrite.
If you think the 57 state comment "won" your liar Obama the election, you really are stupid. But then again, you have proven how stupid you are on a daily basis.
You're probably right.

It was probably more along the lines of Romney's not caring about 47% of Americans that hit home!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1018713 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't want to click on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a780LGWG7toXX
Or this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The woman I saw on television who saw the light and told the truth about welfare fraud became a spokesman a few years ago.
Oh, I don't click on youTube son.

But you go ahead if it makes you happy!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018714 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull-oney

The Democrats voted to fund the government.

Republicans said only if the ACA was delayed & defunded.

Quit making excuses for YOUR buddies to suck 24 billion out of our economy.

Location hidden

#1018715 Nov 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Waxturd use so many puppets?? They're all equally retarded.

Are you stupid enough to think you're fooling anyone??

Or are you one of his make believe Ivy League educated children??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What won Obama the election is the sheer stupidity of folks like you.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1018716 Nov 5, 2013
Homer is a vulture. That's all I have to say.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1018717 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
All democrats was sit back and watch...

... it was the cons who were in panic mode son.

And when McConnell pitched in with Reid to create an idiotic band aid, all the reich wing radicals could do was threaten his next re election!

Holding America and Americans hostage by those terrorist really wasn't the right thing to do!

Location hidden

#1018718 Nov 5, 2013
flack wrote:
The Stranger
A few years after I was born, my Dad met a stranger who was new to our small town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer and soon invited him to live with our family.
The stranger was quickly accepted and was around from then on. As I grew up, I never questioned his place in my family. In my young mind, he had a special niche.
My parents were complementary instructors: Mom taught me good from evil, and Dad taught me to obey. But the stranger... he was our storyteller. He would keep us spellbound for hours on end with adventures, mysteries and comedies.
If I wanted to know anything about politics, history or science, he always knew the answers about the past, understood the present and even seemed able to predict the future! He took my family to the first major league ball game. He made me laugh, and he made me cry. The stranger never stopped talking, but Dad didn't seem to mind.
Sometimes, Mom would get up quietly while the rest of us were shushing each other to listen to what he had to say, and she would go to the kitchen for peace and quiet.
(I wonder now if she ever prayed for the stranger to leave.)
Dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions, but the stranger never felt obligated to honor them.
Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our home - not from us, our friends or any visitors. Our long time visitor, however, got away with four-letter words that burned my ears and made my dad squirm and my mother blush.
My Dad didn't permit the liberal use of alcohol but the stranger encouraged us to try it on a regular basis. He made cigarettes look cool, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished.
He talked freely (much too freely!) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing.
I now know that my early concepts about relationships were influenced strongly by the stranger. Time after time, he opposed the values of my parents, yet he was seldom rebuked... And NEVER asked to leave.
More than fifty years have passed since the stranger moved in with our family. He has blended right in and is not nearly as fascinating as he was at first. Still, if you could walk into my parents' den today, you would still find him sitting over in his corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures.
His name?....
We just call him 'TV.'
He has a wife now....we call her 'Computer.'
Their first child is "Cell Phone".
Second child "I Pod "
So your father was carrying on a gay affair with this 'stranger'.

Big deal. Bet your mother knew about it from day one.

You, of all, should be a huge supporter of gay rights.

For your Dad's sake.

Orlando, FL

#1018719 Nov 5, 2013
Here 'ya go.

Student "schools" teacher on what her role as a teacher should be.

However, passing out packets of "busy work" is commonplace in many classrooms.

Good for this student.

Location hidden

#1018720 Nov 5, 2013
So when Teabag darling Cuccinelli gets his ass whupped today, will you fools finally admit the Teabags are history??

Or will it be the sheer disaster of E.W. Jackass, the 'Uncle Remus' of Repugnant politics??

Either way, you Teabags are toast.

I'm lovin' it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 182,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr Negras all 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?