Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1018555 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a corporation selling a product they know is harmful without any products warnings s OK?
I didn't see you complaining when the DNC sold you suckers Obama without a warning.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018556 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the article from which Flacktard's claim is taken actually said "could lose" not "will lose" ( This is what happens when things get filtered through Fox & the right whiner web sites).
Here is an opposing view.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/11/01/28...
Ignored is the grandfather clause. "Under the “grandfather clause,” a plan issued before the ACA was signed in 2010 could remain in place as long as employers or insurance companies didn’t drastically change its terms in a way that would harm the policy holder, like increasing out-of-pocket costs or dropping benefits. However, if a plan did change, it would lose its “grandfather status.” Then, any new plan issued in its place would be subject to Obamacare’s various requirements."
Most employer plans are designed for a population of employees that cross the spectrum. Most already include the majority of requirements & my need to make small changes. Just like policies have been doing for the past decade or so.
Reason number etc., of why it belongs in givverment offices ONLY-NOT on public-oh-so-hackable webs.

They didn't need to REDO the whole damn American economy, they just merely needed to ADD one SMALL sector (you have heard about that one "small sector of five percent or so") to provide affordable access for the UNinsured.

NOT write a communistic manifesto dagger to destroy the whole free market system.

DUHMmy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1018557 Nov 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as you cite anything you say i will reply in kind.
remember that leap of faith reasoning thing?
Like this link hasn't been shoved up your ass a hundred times before....

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/fed_spend...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018558 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No food stamps, no welfare, I own my home, no free phone.
Yes, right whiners, it is possible not be on any government programs & not be a selfish f*ck & believe these programs should exit to help those in need.
Prove it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018559 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No food stamps, no welfare, I own my home, no free phone.
Yes, right whiners, it is possible not be on any government programs & not be a selfish f*ck & believe these programs should exit to help those in need.
and it IS possible to do so, with out DESTROYING the whole free market-and millions of OTHER peoples lives.

Communist idiots.

Duhmmy.
LCNLin

United States

#1018560 Nov 5, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see you complaining when the DNC sold you suckers Obama without a warning.
Romney provided his own warning and the public noticed.
47%
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018561 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not relevant to this family's costs.
Just extremely relevant to funding-the free market economy and OTHER peoples pockets.

DUHMmmy.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018562 Nov 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Even the largest estimate of $24 billion comes to only 0.0015 of the total economy, or 0.15% of the $16 trillion GDP. And another thing — why do liberals always assume government spending equals growth? I mean, why not spend a bazillion dollars then?
No one cares about the shut down anymore. Oh wait they are now understanding why it happened... mm mmm mmm. We have moved on to the real pain. Pain-in-everyone's ass called O'bamaliarcare.
Issa help hearing in the spending of couple hundred million on a website. What was that as a percentage?

Government spending on goods creates jobs & government employees spend their money in the economy. Government spending on parks fuel private business that survive on park visitors.

YOPUR PARTY cut out 24 billion for what? Something they knew would fail? When is Issa hearing going to start?

Oh I get it. Its OK for you dumbasses to hurt the US economy but OMG OMG OMG a website isn't working.

You wish no one cares about the shutdown anymore. The economy has taken a hit. Those affected will remember who did it - Ted "F*ckhead" Cruz & you tea party morons.

Ask Ken later tonight.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018563 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock.
The majority of Americans will continue to get insurance the way they always ave.
Those who buy as individuals will save money in the exchanges.
More people were intruded upon why the economic mess left by your buddy George W Bush.
As you cry about millions losing insurance (to get new policies), million lost their jobs (no new jobs available), lost their life's savings, lost their homes.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t.
To accomodate the surge in welfare insurance, the individual policy premiums either have to increase, or the government has to subsidize the insurance companies participating in the exchanges, which allows the government to take over those insurance companies.
Either way, the people who have been paying for their health insurance will have to pay more, and the people getting their health care for free will receive more free health care paid for by everyone else.
Everyone who pays for their health care will have to pay more, and get less so those who never pay for their health care can get more free health care.
ObamaKare is pur Marxist, and will have the same effect on the economy that every other Marxist program had on any economy in the history of civilization.

Which brings us back to a question you have never been able to answer:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018564 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I was comparing policy costs. The deductibles would the same ( Silver plan)
Why are you so stupid.
I saw those numbers & I knew they were wrong. I knew it because I happen to be informed.
I noticed right away that this guy would be eligible for a subsidy & the writer of that article ignored it.
In other words,I knew the guy was just another right whiner lying sack of sh*t talking up stuff about the ACA to fool the uninformed like you & Flack.
My God people, hget informerd before you continue to embarrass yourselves here on Topix.
Who paying fer all dem thar UNFUNDED COSTS of subsidising yet MORE robbinghoodieTic take from the pockets of others and just don't think anything about it?????

"This isn't Kansas and the Wizard of Oz" movie.

Or are the current commie kids in DC trying to make a sequel, for all they libuhrulTic ozmbie voter fweinds in Hollywierd and Whine.
(based upon the same already BANKRUPT and Bloated givverment programs as found in the land there of)

"Duh Majikal make believe kingduhm of Camelot-OZ, fitty years later."

Featuring the All star megalomaniac commiekids line up.

Tsk.

Unreal.

Duhmmies.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018565 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what the subsidies were the multitude of Congressmen, etc that said they existed.
You hero Paul Ryan said they existed.
Look, I know this has to e embarrassing for you. After all your tough talk about "moochers" only for it to get out that you are a moocher.
You seem to still be unable to find any evidence subsidies to oil companies exist.
You never could identify any subsidy to any oil company. The only thing you could identify was some people using the words "oil subsidy".
If you had to produce evidence of farm subsidies, it would be easy to reference legislation authorizing that.
For some reason, you can't find a single piece of legislation that authorizes a subsidy paid to oil companies.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on. Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidy to oil companies.
... here's a hint. Don't waste your time looking. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend.
... or, show us the legislation that authorizes it. Your Democrat frauds in Congress talk about it so much, I'm sure it will be a piece of cake for you to find which law they're always talking about when they rant about these mythical subsidies to oil companies.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018566 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many balance that budget by borrowing money.
Then that makes them borrowers, beggars and lenders-not B-U-D-G-E-T_E-D BALANCERS, living within the means.

(aren't you the one that has whined so much AGAINST that very kind of thing?)

Duhmmy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018567 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person has the $25K to spend on medical care, how does such a policy threaten the well-being of his family, considering that he can probably save $25K in two or three years?
They will never understand. They bow down to their god government.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1018568 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Reason number 2.1.1.etc
VERIFY and IDENTIFY
IN GIVVERMENT OFFICES-where it belongs!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018569 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa help hearing in the spending of couple hundred million on a website. What was that as a percentage?
Government spending on goods creates jobs & government employees spend their money in the economy. Government spending on parks fuel private business that survive on park visitors.
YOPUR PARTY cut out 24 billion for what? Something they knew would fail? When is Issa hearing going to start?
Oh I get it. Its OK for you dumbasses to hurt the US economy but OMG OMG OMG a website isn't working.
You wish no one cares about the shutdown anymore. The economy has taken a hit. Those affected will remember who did it - Ted "F*ckhead" Cruz & you tea party morons.
Ask Ken later tonight.
Let's go overy this again.
Every dollar the government spends has to be taken out of the part of the economy that pays for everything.

You have 10 dollars. I cost you two dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you two dollars. According to how you calculate the economy, you have 12 dollars.

Show me the twelve dollars.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1018570 Nov 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Ken later tonight.
Benny Shields

Petersburg, VA

#1018571 Nov 5, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare. Now he is going to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of oblivion with the traditionalist republicans help.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
Poll: Growing Number of Republicans Dislike GOP
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/11/01/poll ...
That is calling a spade a spade.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1018573 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly wanna a cracka?

Chambersburg, PA

#1018574 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to still be unable to find any evidence subsidies to oil companies exist.
You never could identify any subsidy to any oil company. The only thing you could identify was some people using the words "oil subsidy".
If you had to produce evidence of farm subsidies, it would be easy to reference legislation authorizing that.
For some reason, you can't find a single piece of legislation that authorizes a subsidy paid to oil companies.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on. Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidy to oil companies.
... here's a hint. Don't waste your time looking. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend.
... or, show us the legislation that authorizes it. Your Democrat frauds in Congress talk about it so much, I'm sure it will be a piece of cake for you to find which law they're always talking about when they rant about these mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Already posted.

Chambersburg, PA

#1018575 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Prove you are not a child molester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,860
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]