Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1018277 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
and entertainment has become the news for the feeble minded such as yourself.
fortunately for us-the liberals think Jon Stewart, Colbert and Letterman and SNL is the real news. They have been bashing O'bama and the O'bamacare for weeks.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018278 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That fat fk must be as ignorant as you are then__because buying a tag anywhere in Central Florida is easily done in an hour.
Liars really pz me off__can you tell?
He's probably had the tag for hours and is sitting in a terty bar throwing five dollar bills on the stage.
He usually makes appointments for the DMV. Just swung by after work today and only had to wait 2-1/2 to 3 hours - not so bad considering we won't be able to make appointments to have shorter waiting times in doctors' offices and ERs.

Just wanted to remind you and others what awaits us with Obamacare.

Orlando, FL

#1018279 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More news channels, talking heads etc.
News has become entertainment for the feeble minded such as yourself.
Video rules__if there's video it's going to be at the top of the hour, no video__no story__idiots like you don't process words printed or spoken.
April 2010 Forbes interview with Glenda Beck is all the proof one needs.
It's show biz babe!!!
If I recall, the numerous tragedies involving mass murders in the past five years were reported on every news network.

You were probably taking a bath.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018280 Nov 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Medicare has two trust funds--the Medicare Hospital Insurance Part A fund and the Supplemental Medical Insurance fund. Medicare Part B Medical Insurance and Part D Prescription Drug Plan have separate accounts within the SMI fund. At the end of 2008 the Part D account had assets of $911 million.
Tell us the SMI is funded.

Orlando, FL

#1018281 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
say what you will, but suicide, political or otherwise, is foolish...
and opposition to abortion under all circumstances is political suicide...
Let's just hope Americans will be more focused on Obamacare in the next two elections than Democrats inventing more invisible wars.

Defeating liberals is the priority. You and I agree on that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018282 Nov 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He usually makes appointments for the DMV. Just swung by after work today and only had to wait 2-1/2 to 3 hours - not so bad considering we won't be able to make appointments to have shorter waiting times in doctors' offices and ERs.
Just wanted to remind you and others what awaits us with Obamacare.
Bullsht, lady__who on earth do you think your fooling?

Lying scumbag pos__and for no reason__none at all.

Prevented this

#1018283 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When they threaten to harm this country to get their way & then go through with it costing our economy 24 billion dollars, then I guess its true.
When Is the car thief Issa going to hold hearings on Cruz & Boehner stealing 24 billion from our economy?
Even the largest estimate of $24 billion comes to only 0.0015 of the total economy, or 0.15% of the $16 trillion GDP. And another thing why do liberals always assume government spending equals growth? I mean, why not spend a bazillion dollars then?
No one cares about the shut down anymore. Oh wait they are now understanding why it happened... mm mmm mmm. We have moved on to the real pain. Pain-in-everyone's ass called O'bamaliarcare.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018284 Nov 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall, the numerous tragedies involving mass murders in the past five years were reported on every news network.
You were probably taking a bath.
No, I was down at the DMV sitting next to your fatazz husband listening to him brag about his ability to avoid spending time with his wife.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1018285 Nov 4, 2013
Obamacare website going down every night!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

Gotta love the Democrats & Obamatard!

Prevented this

#1018286 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us the SMI is funded.
http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/supp...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1018287 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was down at the DMV sitting next to your fatazz husband listening to him brag about his ability to avoid spending time with his wife.
That was Lily's husband, libtard.

Prevented this

#1018288 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht, lady__who on earth do you think your fooling?
if the Florida DMV says there are long lines if you don't make an appointment, are they lying scumbag pos also:
Florida DMV Appointments
In most cases, you may visit a Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles office without making an appointment. However, making an appointment prior to your visit will allow you to avoid long lines and save time.
https://driversed.com/dmv/florida/dmv-appoint...

Realtime says Florida DMV is a lying scumbag pos. Who knew?

Prevented this

#1018289 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obamacare website going down every night!
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Gotta love the Democrats & Obamatard!
It has been down most of the day.:)

Orlando, FL

#1018290 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask youself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves--or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.
Hate to be the one to tell you but there will never be a heaven on earth - not even a dream - at least not until the time of the millennium as prophesied.

Not that you believe that - but life on earth is a constant struggle. It's the life after this one that's heaven. That's a matter of faith too.

I'm just hoping for the return of some sanity and common sense while I'm still here.

Prevented this

#1018291 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, why do you keep demanding others answer for you?
You have such a problem!
Or just lie like O'bama like you do: as the Health and Human Services "war room" made clear in recently-unearthed internal memos, everyone knew full well that sending people to their telephones and writing desks was merely a delaying tactic, designed to drag the bad news out a bit longer.

In other words, Americans were once again lied to by Barack Obama, to suit his political convenience. He couldn't admit that ObamaCare was all but inert weeks after its launch. He couldn't admit the system failed every single test thrown at it during the weeks before launch. He couldn't be honest about how insurance plans would be crushed, and premiums would rise, beneath those heavy ObamaCare mandates.

The entire system is a complete fraud, top to bottom. Obama and his team have never been honest about any aspect of it, right down to the experience you'll have if you give up on his $500 million website and pick up the phone to call his billion-dollar team of "navigators." As the coming months unfold, the public will be made aware of many other things the President has been lying for years.

O'bamaliarcare-you can't believe a thing liberals say.
Fraud O'bama.
Fraud Democrats.
Frauds should be impeached.
Why did Nixon step down again?

Orlando, FL

#1018292 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
You'd have to clarify if I'm a lying scumbag pos about my hubby usually making an appointment at the DMV or the certainty of having to wait in long lines to see a physician next year.

Prevented this

#1018293 Nov 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be the one to tell you but there will never be a heaven on earth - not even a dream - at least not until the time of the millennium as prophesied.
Not that you believe that - but life on earth is a constant struggle. It's the life after this one that's heaven. That's a matter of faith too.
I'm just hoping for the return of some sanity and common sense while I'm still here.
Thank You. It is hell on Earth in Judaism. We are living and dying proof of what that means.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018294 Nov 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose they could say that too. It's just that the majority in 2011 supported pro life according to a Gallup poll and that number shot up from 33% in 1995 to 50% in 2011. Pro-choice was down to 41% in 2011.
Maybe that has changed in the past two years.
But then there's also this.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Unless it's fake.
depends how the question is asked...if the question is opposition to abortion in all circumstances, including rape, incest, and the life of the mother, would guess the support is much lower.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1018295 Nov 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the Florida DMV says there are long lines if you don't make an appointment, are they lying scumbag pos also:
Florida DMV Appointments
In most cases, you may visit a Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles office without making an appointment. However, making an appointment prior to your visit will allow you to avoid long lines and save time.
https://driversed.com/dmv/florida/dmv-appoint...
Realtime says Florida DMV is a lying scumbag pos. Who knew?
Realtime, a Democrat, a liar.

No waaaayyy!!!!

Obama and Democrats lie?

Really?

They started doing that when Clinton was president when they said Republicans wanted to "cut" Social Security (it was really a smaller "increase").

Democrats have been lying for decades.

It's not a lie to them. They have no principles.
Nuculurbama

Palm Coast, FL

#1018296 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
RealSlime say what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 182,286
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info