Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
935,361 - 935,380 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard that a large % of the libertarian vote will switch tomorrow.
So predict victory for Cuccinelli then. Come don't be a baby. You are bound to be right once.
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deficit is down. more jobs created than Bush. no new off the books wars. no new unfunded programs.
Of course. That explains why the economy is doing SO GREAT, under The One.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They have low followers because liberal propaganda always crumbles under the microscope of truth. They simple cannot lie every day and keep listeners. People are not as dumb as you libtards think they are.
I don't know any liberals or moderates that listen to talk radio only rightwingers and they are very loyal listeners. Righting radio tells you what to think, it's the continued dumbing down of America. It's pretty sad actually.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Does Education matter when it comes to healthcare administration?

Matt Solo.....

Is the Exe Dir of the National Association of Medicaid Directors...

His degree, Alma Mater?

"Eastern Religious Studies from the University of Virginia."

http://medicaiddirectors.org/about/staff
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZ SO HARD.
HA HA HA HA HA LOL!
Republicans: all losers!
Ted Cruz? That little boy couldn't run a lemonaid stand!
A total clueless loser like you.
LOOK:
OBAMACARE! it kicked Mitt's azzzzzz!
Romney couldn't buy the white house?
The voters don't like greedy liars?
The voters love Obama?
OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!
TWICE BABY!
BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!
BLUE CROSS!!
BLUE CROSS!! CO PAY CARDS.
HEALTHCARE.GOV
BLUE CROSS!!
BLUE CROSS!!
GREAT OUTFIT. I trust them. Not you!
Get a co-pay card today! I got mine!
Vote out scum Republicans...they hate the people! Against the citizens!
Look at these lying a holes on here!
5 years of racist hate on display!
They hate the black guy,
unless he can catch a pass and RUN!
Then the racist Republicans line up for a picture with the black guy!
and an autograph!
these hypocrite whiners need to go!
GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEEEES!
Republicans: all scumbags! going to hell. LOL!
Oh yeah. ObamaCare is everywhere and what? a whole 248 people have signed up. LOL.

Hmmm...racist hate? I'd say more like exactly what was predicted when the uninformed and limousine liberals voted for an empty suit JUST because he's half black.

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, chaired by Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.), obtained three memoranda from the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, or CCIIO, which set up the Obama administration’s “war room” on the exchanges’ launch. The first memo, from the morning of October 2, states that “6 enrollments have occurred so far with 5 different issuers.” By the following morning, total enrollments had increased to 248.

This confirms what insurance executives had told me, and others, on the day after the launch of the healthcare.gov website.“Very, very few people that we’re aware of have enrolled in the federal exchange,” one insurance official told the Washington Post.“We are talking single digits.” At the time, it seemed too crazy to be true. But it was true.

http://www.forbes.com/
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what will happen next?
As expected, Democrats will not analyze her situation and try to FIX the problem. They will do this:
They will destroy that person. They already threatened her and attempted to burn her house.
Democrats posted her address online and a bounty on her head!
Democrats as always and expected, in their move of personal destruction.
REPUBLICANS LIE ALL THE TIME, EVERYDAY FOR 5 YEARS ON HERE!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

healthcare.gov

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS CO-PAY CARDS!!

guaranteed medical insurance by Federal Law!

ACA!!

OBAMACARE! IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ! SO HARD!

YOU LOSER!

Go cry to your momma, not me!

Republicans: all losers, all the time! LOL!

GO FCCCCCKKKK yourself!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephanie Miller and Randi Rhodes are two of the smartest radio hosts on progressive radio.
You rightwingers call everyone a drunk that you disagree with; you think it means something. It doesn't, besides that you are ignorant.
The only people on in the morning are rightwingnuts; I suppose it varies where you live, but Rush is on all afternoon most places
Stephanie Miller is a lesbian who has spent her entire life venting her hatred of her father...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe has a six percentage point lead in what may be the last major independent survey of the Virginia governor’s race.
A Quinnipiac University poll released Monday shows McAuliffe at 46 percent, Republican Ken Cuccinelli II at 40 percent and Libertarian Robert Sarvis picking up 8 percent among likely voters. With polls opening in less than 24 hours, the survey offers one of the final snapshots of the contest before the voting starts.
You going all in with Cuccinelli?
You predicting his win?
it appears the democrats think Ciccinelli might win--they have sent every O'bamacare loving derelict including but not limited to: Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, O'bama Clinton, Joe Biden Clinton and several other Clintons and millions upon millions of stolen O'bama care money to McAuliffe. So?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Commander in Chief?

"Contrarian liberal blogger Mickey Kaus sums it up: "The president's decision-making method -- at least as described in this piece -- seems to consist of mainly checking boxes on memos his aides have written for him."

http://ace.mu.nu/
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt loves it when a plan comes together...
How about the fact that Moochelle's college roommate had a role in this debacle known as the ObammyCare website?

'Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built ObamaCare website

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov . CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998

George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.

As reported by the Washington Examiner in early October, the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed ONLY CGI’s bid for the Obamacare account. CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGI’s bid was considered.

On the government end, construction of the disastrous Healthcare.gov website was overseen by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), a division of longtime failed website-builder Kathleen Sebelius’ Department of Health and Human Services.

Update: The Daily Caller repeatedly contacted CGI Federal for comment. After publication of this article, the company responded that there would be “nothing coming out of CGI for the record or otherwise today.” The company did however insist that The Daily Caller include a reference to vice president Cheryl Campbell’s House testimony. This has been included as a courtesy to the company."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...

Obammy has another Solyandra on his hands. Surprise! Surprise!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're right. Not at all.
ObamaKKKare fans fail to recognize the value of the freedom to use the physician of your choice, without the need to be referred by a gatekeeper...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

What did Pres Obama say about keeping your policy?

And this is what we are left with...

Sen Feinstein,
"SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/04/feinste...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. ObamaCare is everywhere and what? a whole 248 people have signed up. LOL.
Hmmm...racist hate? I'd say more like exactly what was predicted when the uninformed and limousine liberals voted for an empty suit JUST because he's half black.
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, chaired by Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.), obtained three memoranda from the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, or CCIIO, which set up the Obama administration’s “war room” on the exchanges’ launch. The first memo, from the morning of October 2, states that “6 enrollments have occurred so far with 5 different issuers.” By the following morning, total enrollments had increased to 248.
This confirms what insurance executives had told me, and others, on the day after the launch of the healthcare.gov website.“Very, very few people that we’re aware of have enrolled in the federal exchange,” one insurance official told the Washington Post.“We are talking single digits.” At the time, it seemed too crazy to be true. But it was true.
http://www.forbes.com/
Issa?

That GOP puscceeeee?

He is on the losers team!

like you. LOSER!

WE WON! WE WON! YOU LOST! YOU LOST!

NO SEAT AT THE TABLE FOR LOSERS!

ACA! PASSED BY THE VOTERS BABY!

OBAMACARE, IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ?

TOO BAD, LOSER!

ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!

republicans all losers, all the time!

Vote them out, they hate the people!

they hate the citizens,

Republicans against medical insurance for families!

UNREAL!

Republicans against food for poor kids!

JUST AWFUL CONDUCT!

Republicans cause billions in damage to economy with fake phony gov shutdown!

JUST AWFUL CONDUCT! SHAMEFUL! HATEFUL! GAWD AWFUL.

just get a co-pay card here:

healthcare.gov

then,

SHUT THE FCCKKKKKKK UP!

LOL

LOL

LOL
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Commander in Chief?
"Contrarian liberal blogger Mickey Kaus sums it up: "The president's decision-making method -- at least as described in this piece -- seems to consist of mainly checking boxes on memos his aides have written for him."
http://ace.mu.nu/
The aides tell Obammy that everything is a March Madness bracket. It's the only way they can get him to do any work.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

No OUTRAGE FOR THIS MURDER Detroit shooting kills pregnant woman, 23, but doctors manage to save her unborn baby
The woman, 23, and the young man, 25, who have not been identified, were shot on Meyers on Sunday afternoon. An elderly man, 75, was also injured.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Galt, Not on welfare.
ObamaKKKare subsidies are welfare...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephanie Miller is a lesbian who has spent her entire life venting her hatred of her father...
Never heard of her but I surmised that something along those lines would be there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard that a large % of the libertarian vote will switch tomorrow.
Cuccinelli would have done much better if not tied to the radical anti-abortion crowd, a lesson for the future...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.
I've been thinking that too. All it takes is one person with access to the code to send it into a tailspin.
Let's put D'BS'Writer on this conspiracy, he loves this stuff.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Christians didn't kill anyone?
And jews too?
wow...
Now I know you're from another planet son!
You're both wrong. The three worst mass muderers in the history of civilization were Marxist communists. Hitler is number 4 on the list, being a fascist.

So, tell us about the most recent event when Christians hijacked a bunch of airliners and killed more Americans than ever in history.
Tell us about the most recent event when jews killed every man, woman and child in a village.

These are just about every day events for muslims, moron.

Now, why would Obama want to be part of the most murderous group of people in the world today? Would it be because he's just another mass murderer waiting for the opportunity to slaughter a defenseless population?
Obama would have to murder 60 million people to equal Mao.
Obama would have to murder 20 to 30 million people to equal Stalin.
Obama would have to murder over 12 percent of the population of the United States to equal Ho Chi Minh.
Obama would have to murder over 10 million people to equal Hitler.
Obama would have to murder 3000 people in one day to equal Al Qaeda.

Is this within reach fof those controlling Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,592
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 3 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 4 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs