Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018019 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Up to 93 million employer based insured Americans will lose their health insurance next year. You sure about that?
virtually all employer-sponsored group plans will be changed next year, and not for the better...higher premiums and different provider networks...how many employers decide to terminate their plans entirely is an open question....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018020 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.
I used the Kaiser calculator, plugged in Flackville's zip code, 50K & a family of 4 with two kids at home.
Silver plan costs:$8339.00 / Yr less $4973.00 subsidy.
WYTF, Flack? Your guy said premiums were $13765 & ignored the subsidy.
And, of course, you believe that lying sack of sh*t.
Kaiser sucks...and perhaps Flack is not on welfare like you...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1018021 Nov 4, 2013
Watch Out Alternative Media: LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist - NOTE THIS PERSON'S? LAST NAME...CIAnCIA

ANYONE Not Believing the Government is About to be Demonized

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/watch-out...

----

When Police Drills Go Live? Los Angeles Ontario Airport “October Drill” Almost Identical to November 1st LAX Shooting Scene

http://www.globalresearch.ca/when-police-dril...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018022 Nov 4, 2013
News flash...

Moreno Valley police are looking for an elderly man who passed out contaminated candy to children....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1018023 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>What Happened to Randi Rhodes?
Answer
Former radio talk show host Randi Rhodes parted ways with Nova M Radio, Inc., which has since declared bankruptcy. Randi Rhodes had no comment about the assertion that she was fired.
Lefty or Moderate talk shows/radio will always have a limited following as these people can think for themselves.

Seriously what person in their right mind would want to listen to Rush or Hannity?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018024 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that's true, except that your insurance is likely not tied to a restricted network...
You're right. Not at all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018025 Nov 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Political interest [can] never be separated in the long run from moral right" Thomas Jefferson
In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1018026 Nov 4, 2013
THE BIG LIE Stage 4 cancer sufferer tells how Obamacare means she no longer has her life-saving healthcare or her world class doctors in powerful op-ed
Edie Littlefield Sundby, from San Diego, California, explained in an op-ed that she is 'one of the losers' in the president's signature healthcare plan.
Obamacare applicants are told to fill out paper applications just to make them 'feel like they are moving forward' but are still 'stuck in same queue' as website and phone users
Applications submitted via paper or on the phone are just as likely to end up in limbo because they all depend on healthcare.gov to determine who is eligible for government subsidies.
THE BIG LIAR IN CHIEF obamacare

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018027 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If they didn't get the subsidy (taxpayer money) they couldn't afford the plan. If they understate their income they, not the insurance company, will fave to pay back the difference. Something that could be a major problem for the self employed and small businesses. By the way how much was the deductible? You didn't say. This train wreck is a disaster.
1) The amount in the article you posted was way higher than available on the exchanges. They are more likely to afford the $8K+ policy than your article's $13K+ policy.

2) They do get the subsidy. Thanks for proving that the subsidy program in the exchanges will help millions of Americans have health insurance where they could not previously.

3) Who's mistake or cheat cost the Government money? I have a hint, its not the insurance company. So why should the insurance company pay it back???

4) The deductible would be set by the Silver plan where it can vary but the ave. is $2000 w/ Max out of pocket for family of !2,700 (virginia)

5) The self employed certainly knows how much income they state & if it looks like it will exceed that ( OMG OMG I'm making too much money) then some would need set aside. Not much different than paying estimated income taxes.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1018028 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>What Happened to Randi Rhodes?
Answer
Former radio talk show host Randi Rhodes parted ways with Nova M Radio, Inc., which has since declared bankruptcy. Randi Rhodes had no comment about the assertion that she was fired.
Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe has a six percentage point lead in what may be the last major independent survey of the Virginia governor’s race.

A Quinnipiac University poll released Monday shows McAuliffe at 46 percent, Republican Ken Cuccinelli II at 40 percent and Libertarian Robert Sarvis picking up 8 percent among likely voters. With polls opening in less than 24 hours, the survey offers one of the final snapshots of the contest before the voting starts.

You going all in with Cuccinelli?

You predicting his win?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018029 Nov 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who mentioned it? Where's his bio? I don't know Rhodes personally, so I have no clue as to her alcohol consumption. I was talking about Stephanie Miller; I've heard that Dennis Miller used to be funny on SNL, but I've never seen that...whatever, if you can't give a source that can be verified then you haven't done any proper research...I "heard" someone on television say that people from West Virginia had the lowest IQ's per capita of all fifty states, proven?
Does Affirmative Action, you know quota's, trump IQ Leo?????
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1018030 Nov 4, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Republican Liars Club!
Hey Liars!
Healthcare.gov
Check it out, every state now!
Blue Cross Co-pay cards for families and individuals.
Who could be against that?
Carol!
That dumbffffccckkkk!
And the rest of you:
JUST AWFUL CONDUCT! SHAMEFUL!
Republicans cut food for poor children!
Republicans against medical insurance!
Republicans all going to hell. LOL!
These greedy low down scum of the earth liars on here!
5 years of lying non-stop, everyday!
GET A LIFE.....
I got mine: Blue Cross Medical Insurance!
Guaranteed by Federal Law....ACA.....Thanks Democrats.
Republicans against the citizens all the time!
VOTE THEM OUT LIKE MITT THE SHTTTTT!
That loser couldn't be dog catcher in my town!
"Yes, I Mitt ship USA jobs to China, India and anywhere off shore."
"I care a lot about my money, nothing about you.
I sell out grandma for a few tax bucks.
Even though I have hundreds of millions already."
These Republicans have no place at the table.
Traitors! VOTE THEM OUT FOREVER!
JUST GAWD AWFUL CONDUCT! LOW DOWN SCUM REPUBLICANS.
<Nutcase>

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018031 Nov 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Lefty or Moderate talk shows/radio will always have a limited following as these people can think for themselves.
Seriously what person in their right mind would want to listen to Rush or Hannity?
They have low followers because liberal propaganda always crumbles under the microscope of truth. They simple cannot lie every day and keep listeners. People are not as dumb as you libtards think they are.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1018032 Nov 4, 2013
He Likes his JOB PEACE 'I'm really good at killing people': New book claims President Obama joked to aides about using drone strikes
The revelation comes at a time when Obama, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, has come under increasing criticism for his use of drones.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1018034 Nov 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is still campaigning for the democrats. The laughing stock of American: Barack Hussein O'bama. You can't make this stuff up.
I have a feeling not many Democrats will want Obama "helping" them with the 2014 elections!

I can't wait!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018035 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaiser sucks...and perhaps Flack is not on welfare like you...
Nope, no welfare. Never took a dime.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018036 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The amount in the article you posted was way higher than available on the exchanges. They are more likely to afford the $8K+ policy than your article's $13K+ policy.
2) They do get the subsidy. Thanks for proving that the subsidy program in the exchanges will help millions of Americans have health insurance where they could not previously.
3) Who's mistake or cheat cost the Government money? I have a hint, its not the insurance company. So why should the insurance company pay it back???
4) The deductible would be set by the Silver plan where it can vary but the ave. is $2000 w/ Max out of pocket for family of !2,700 (virginia)
5) The self employed certainly knows how much income they state & if it looks like it will exceed that ( OMG OMG I'm making too much money) then some would need set aside. Not much different than paying estimated income taxes.
You ever think moran that he may live up near D.C. where insurance may be higher?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018037 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.
BS...Obama lied...and millions of Americans will die through loss of medical care....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018038 Nov 4, 2013
Peple are starving!

Help them with foodstamps!!!

"Food Stamp Fraud: Beneficiaries Illegally Sell EBT Cards On Craigslist, Social Media Sites"

"It’s a welfare fraud scheme costing U.S. taxpayers $750 million a year."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/11/03/foo...

How many Doctor visits could this money pay for?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018039 Nov 4, 2013
*People!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 min Gofigger 4,022
Amy 9-16 21 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 27 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Learn to Read 177,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••