Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743624 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

angel

Satellite Beach, FL

#1019234 Nov 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
OBAMA
angel

Satellite Beach, FL

#1019235 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's all you teabaggers think about night and day. It must totally suck to be you, so fking miserable every single day; worrying that a poor person may be helped.
poor lily; have another drink...after all, you've got a little wait before Happy Hour
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1019236 Nov 6, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"Remove him from office"?
Are you dreaming?
George Soros own the voting machine maker company, and just as the last election he will choose the outcome!
Obama will run and win again!
How?
He will, as all Democrats do, find ways to usurp the Constitution!
He will make the big butt monkey face chimp called Mitchell Obama to run for him. And as all Democrats do, if you reject her then is because you hate blacks and women.
HEY RACIST PIECE OF SHTTTTT!

SWEET VIRGINIA!

Democrat Governor!

All you Republican dumbfffffcckkkks comments finally working.

AGAINST YOU!

SWEET VIRGINIA!

Red State?

Not anymore!

The Genius! Democrats! We win baby!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1019237 Nov 6, 2013
LMAO!! A leftist phag BARELY squeaks out a win in a total blue shthole like Virginia!! Just wait till all those health insurance cancellation notices roll out in a month.....:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Lexington, KY

#1019238 Nov 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Tea Part member. Don't try to deny it.
Everything you want to know about the Tea Party van be learned by the candidates they support: Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, the Delaware Witch, Cuccinelli etc etc etc.
I am an INDEPENDENT voter with some actual ETHICS that insist of myself that I vote for PRINCIPLES, rather than ignorant partisan, blind, lemming jackboot licking labelDUHM labels, who also feels working class America already gets stuck and DRAINED enough -as in

T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) acronymned; T.E.A.!

You yellow lemon-lipped libuhrulTic duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1019239 Nov 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So
As if that means anything. That guy was anti gay, another out of touch nutjob.

Women, Unmarried Voters Key To McAuliffe's Virginia Victory

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/wome...

The women in this country are waking up! They don't want to be controlled by men anymore! They're sick and tired of the anti womens rights agenda; the anti gay agenda!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1019240 Nov 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, going from losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at a rate over 8.3% to 12 months straight of job gains in 2010 & 5 straight quarters of economic growth is nothing?
Republicans couldn't allow this to continue as it would make Obama look good & cost then a shot in 23022. Just ask your buddy Mitch McConnell.
In 2001 when George Bush spoke from the rubble after 9-11, Democrats pitched in & stood with the President.
'After the economic disaster lefty by Bush, what did Republicans do???? Played politics.
PATHETIC. The Republican Party should be ashamed of itself. A pack a whiney, me-first asswipes who voted against this country ever since Obama took office.
The job losses were Corporate America battening down the hatches before the true commie butthole Obama took charge on 1/20/2001 with Democrat majorities in both the Senate and House.

Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell's counterpart, Tom Daschle was a true obstructionist, a me-first asswipe who voted against this country every chance he could, and paid the price with his 2014 election loss.

I'm not even going to vote in 23022.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lexington, KY

#1019241 Nov 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie can't win shit without the Democrats helping him. The only reason he won the election is because the Democrats pulled their slated candidate out of the race in exchange for Christie sabotaging the Republicans.
Christie is a Democrat plant. Buono's campaign had only token funding, and not organized, as if that was the plan.
I do believe you'd vote for Christie. You'd vote for any Democrat plant. It's just like voting for a Democrat.
Now, back to some questions you run away from....
Where are those mythical subsidies to oil companies you rant about so much?
Traffic jam-purple drank aisle duh...umm...twelve year olds!

DB, put the dixie cup full of it down-the toxic aroma is already affecting your dbility.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1019242 Nov 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. So your declaration of his victory followed by the " TEA!!!!!!!" meant what?
LOL
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1019243 Nov 6, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> ...while lily continues living in the Intoxicated Ages.
Outlaw oral sex and vaginal probing and she'd probably have to go on welfare.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lexington, KY

#1019244 Nov 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul - libertarian. I'd rather have that than the communists we have now.
Paul Ryan - Fiscal conservative. I'd rather have that than the current money-grows-on-trees economists and accountants we have now.
Sarah Palin - Traditional family woman. I'd rather have that than the lack of normality we have now.
Deleware Witch - so's my wife, except she's not from Deleware.
Compare your list with the fact that, if you're a Democrat, you can throw your male page off your New York hotel balcony in a homosexual rage because he won't let you suck his dick and run a male prostitution racket out of your house, and still be made the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee.
What'd we plate you for-I forgot...chicken and dumplings, dumpling?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1019246 Nov 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No the law states that the 'credit' goes only to the insurer. But if the policy holder underestimates income to get a bigger subsidy they, not the insurer, has to pay back the difference.
Why do you keep insisting that the insurance company pays it back *& the buyer underestimates his income???

The insurance company is selling his policy for $500.00

Joe Blow underestimates his income & gets a $300 subsidy.

The insurance company gets the $300 subsidy & the $200 from JB to get the $500 price.

But it turns out that JB lied & his subsidy should only be $200.00
According to you, the insurance company pays back the $100 & they only end up with $400 for a $500 policy. Why? What did they do wrong.

Meanwhile, Joe Blow is laughing all the way to the bank as he just saved himself $100.00.

Obviously, if the buyer needs to reimburse for income discrepancies.

Flack,. sometime I wonder how you manage to survive.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1019248 Nov 6, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
The job losses were Corporate America battening down the hatches before the true commie butthole Obama took charge on 1/20/2001 with Democrat majorities in both the Senate and House.
Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell's counterpart, Tom Daschle was a true obstructionist, a me-first asswipe who voted against this country every chance he could, and paid the price with his 2014 election loss.
I'm not even going to vote in 23022.
Funny stuff Gramps.. Are you taking anything for your senility problem?

Before you mock someone else's typo, I'd ask myself when did Obama take charge? Was it really in 2001?

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1019249 Nov 6, 2013
Can you imagine a city run by a Democrat? The hatred and intolerance those people are subject to!
angel

Satellite Beach, FL

#1019251 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
As if that means anything. That guy was anti gay, another out of touch nutjob.
Women, Unmarried Voters Key To McAuliffe's Virginia Victory
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/wome...
The women in this country are waking up! They don't want to be controlled by men anymore! They're sick and tired of the anti womens rights agenda; the anti gay agenda!
lily obviously continues as head of the anti-sobriety movement
TheIndependentMa jority

Lexington, KY

#1019252 Nov 6, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Connecticut's minimum wage has been $8.25/hr since 1/1/2010. That's probably why our unemployment rate is consistently higher than the national rate and why we had negative GDP growth last year and have led the nation each of the past two years with the least growth. This is what happens when you have a Liberal Democrat Governor with big Democrat majorities in the State House and Senate. Two years ago they passed and enacted the largest tax hike in state history.
I've heard of lots of layoffs and cut backs there too...over the past couple of years.

Minimum wage should be at least 9$ an hour-especially up around the kingduhm of O'Kennedy obloviated O-Cam-a-tax-a-lot, where the nanny states and the high tax rates stay.

(last time I purchased a pack of smokes there, I thought I was gonna fall over from sticker shock syndrome...then I remembered where I was raised lol)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1019253 Nov 6, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Kennedy Democrats criticized Eisenhower for being too soft and then the missile crisis gave Kennedy permission to become aggressive (with the media's approval) after a "secret" report about Soviet weapons was leaked. The report turned out to be false with the only difference between that and GWB's WMD's is the media was on JFK's side. We know what happened next when Kennedy then escalated everything with thousands of "advisors" sent to Vietnam.
Peace? Kennedy? is like saying Competent? Obama?
or Peace Prize Obama? The one who brags about how many drone kills he's ordered.
The Liberal Media continues to this day painting a halo on JFK like they do on the Magic Negro.

Jackie O, for one, knew different.

The Magic Negro can shoot babies and grandmothers with drones, aid Al Qaeda and spy on citizens and allies and still the Liberal Media will paint that goddamned Nobel halo on his shoebrush head.

This is a government of the press and not of the people.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1019256 Nov 6, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "OBAMA the GENIUS". Winning!!!!!
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one either!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Obamafantasyland. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1019257 Nov 6, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, as repeatedly stated, double up on the "depends". I strongly recommend foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Not Surprized" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun. Going to stop now for my treatments and a quick snack (cheese). Be back in a couple!!!
As soon as I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds, have my therapeutic treatments and a quick one on one chat with my psychiatrist I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warm and Affectionate Hugs, Not Surprized.
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!
Not Surprized!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1019259 Nov 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of lots of layoffs and cut backs there too...over the past couple of years.
Minimum wage should be at least 9$ an hour-especially up around the kingduhm of O'Kennedy obloviated O-Cam-a-tax-a-lot, where the nanny states and the high tax rates stay.
(last time I purchased a pack of smokes there, I thought I was gonna fall over from sticker shock syndrome...then I remembered where I was raised lol)
State tax on a pack of cigarettes: CT $3.40, Kentucky .60

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 12 hr SumGuy 218
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 13 hr 9rivers 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages