Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1017879 Nov 4, 2013
HOW SWEET IT IS….Watching Liberals trying to blame others for Obama’s Lies!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1017880 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
5 billion set aside? cite it.
and i will not give you my email address so you can send me a right wing chain email. and anyway, my spam filter wouldn't let it through.
btw...the only free healthcare that illegals get is thanks to St. Ronnie. who if i remember correctly was a Republican.
and all those taxes we pay to fund state and county hospitals--isn't that correct? so according to you we didn't need O'bamacare...thanks for clarifying...everyone was able to get care. See how you libs eventually slip up and tell the truth?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1017881 Nov 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You really have to cite that source, flack. I'm not saying I doubt your veracity, but I've become confident that your gullibility knows no bounds.
Prove to us that you have ANY education?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1017882 Nov 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and all those taxes we pay to fund state and county hospitals--isn't that correct? so according to you we didn't need O'bamacare...thanks for clarifying...everyone was able to get care. See how you libs eventually slip up and tell the truth?
so does the unfunded Reagan plan reduce the deficit?

the ACA does.

who slipped?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1017883 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.
I used the Kaiser calculator, plugged in Flackville's zip code, 50K & a family of 4 with two kids at home.
Silver plan costs:$8339.00 / Yr less $4973.00 subsidy.
WYTF, Flack? Your guy said premiums were $13765 & ignored the subsidy.
And, of course, you believe that lying sack of sh*t.
Which zip code? Chesapeake has 6. Hampton Roads has 72. Perhaps he used a real insurance company.

Prevented this

#1017884 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Obama Takes Credit For Bush’s Iraq Withdrawal Timeline
http://www.rightwingnews.com/iraq/obama-takes...
O'bama takes credit for a lot of things that simply are not true. He is a LIAR of the worst kind: He was unable to negotiate, O'bama is an incompetent loser: The exact parameters of the deals for each country are classified. But generally the agreements function like 10-year protection contracts saying that the United States will guarantee the security of a signatory country. In return, the United States is allowed to base troops, dock ships and store military hardware in those countries in furtherance of its efforts to project force in the Middle East.

For months in Washington, endless discussions about how and when U.S. troops should leave Iraq have failed to include any meaningful dialogue on the reality both the current Iraqi government and the Bush Administration seem to have accepted: U.S. troops are not leaving, at least not in any great number any time soon. If the agreement Abawi outlined comes to pass, U.S. forces would remain in Iraq in significant numbers for at least another decade if not longer.

Read more: America in Iraq: The 10-Year Plan - TIME http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...

O'bama left Iraq in a killing field and now the Iraqis are asking for help. Why? because of O'bama and the liberals.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1017885 Nov 4, 2013
TSM wrote:
HOW SWEET IT IS….Watching Liberals trying to blame others for Obama’s Lies!!
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.

just like the Bush WMDs. right?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1017886 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.
I used the Kaiser calculator, plugged in Flackville's zip code, 50K & a family of 4 with two kids at home.
Who pays the subsidy?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1017887 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Marco Rubio says patients won't be able to keep their doctors under Obamacare
Rubio said that for people who currently have health insurance, "They have a doctor they’ve been seeing for the last 15 or 20 years, they won’t be able to keep going to that doctor," due to Obamacare.
Rubio ignores the fact that without Obamacare, patients can lose access to their doctor when their employer switches plans or they switch (or lose) jobs.
Some patients who buy health insurance through the exchange could lose access to their current doctor, but it’s difficult to predict how many.
We rate this claim Mostly False.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...
Hahaa! Rubios constituents are all on Medicaid! He's an idiot.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1017888 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What part of 'radio' don't you understand? It's the same morning guy I have listened to since he took over the the old guy. He's 55, married, with a wife and 9 year old boy. He is pissed! He liked the plan he had before it was deemed illegal under Obamacare.
A NAMELESS radio guy in VA, with no dates, no station given? Did you ever write a research paper? Do you believe everything you hear from Rush and Hannity, but nothing from Rhoades or Miller? Please, flack, pull some of those billions out of that moldy mattress and buy yourself a clue.

Prevented this

#1017889 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.
you need to add the deductible. What was the deductible again? the O'bamacare website is down again dave--you got O'bama on the line to tell you? a direct line to O'bama? OMG OMG...too bad Seebus didn't have the same luxury.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1017890 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't have a problem killing terrorists.
You, evidently, want to kill Moslems.
Good morning delirious hypocrite.

Obama "evidently", does too!

"at least 67 innocent civilians have been killed by US drones since 2008."

"(CNN)-- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have killed far more people than the United States has acknowledged, have traumatized innocent residents and largely been ineffective, according to a new study released Tuesday."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/world/asia/paki...

You are such a blunderhead.

Prevented this

#1017891 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.
just like the Bush WMDs. right?
do you think causing economic disaster to the United States is a weapon of mass destruction?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1017892 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the ACA does.
who slipped?
The real problem is you really believe that when everybody I have been 'HEARING' has been saying that the number of nonMedicaid sign ups is no where near the number needed to sustain the program. The song by AC/DC comes to mind: SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1017893 Nov 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!
Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1017894 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
(applause)
What part of 'RADIO' don't you understand?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1017895 Nov 4, 2013
Evolution...

Anne Frank Foundation...pro-Palestinian?

{“Israel,” the Anne Frank Foundation wrote in a report,“pushes Palestinians economically into a corner and humiliates them psychologically.}

http://www.fivefeetoffury.com/2013/11/04/and-...

Prevented this

#1017896 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the ACA does.
who slipped?
how so? link please. It's O'bamacare sonic--not the ACA. O'bama owns this mess. Don't you forget it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1017897 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Up to 93 million employer based insured Americans will lose their health insurance next year. You sure about that?
UP TO 93 million people will post on this site today.
No more than 20 people probably will.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1017898 Nov 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A NAMELESS radio guy in VA, with no dates, no station given? Did you ever write a research paper? Do you believe everything you hear from Rush and Hannity, but nothing from Rhoades or Miller? Please, flack, pull some of those billions out of that moldy mattress and buy yourself a clue.
Be careful!

What if he's telling the truth....

the suspense is incredible!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min all fall short 50,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min WelbyMD 178,583
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]