Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1017972 Nov 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.
It's the vodka, Stupid!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1017973 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Randi Rhodes is heard here; she is one of the smartest radio commentators on progressive radio.
Figures you would like her. She is a drunk who hasn't had an original thought in her life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1017974 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He mentioned it again today Melvin. WHKT 1650 am Portsmouth Va. Randie Rhoades is a drunk who stole the name of one of the best guitar players who ever lived. Miller I don't know a Miller unless you are talking about Dennis and we don't get either here. We did at one time but not anymore.
Stephanie Miller and Randi Rhodes are two of the smartest radio hosts on progressive radio.

You rightwingers call everyone a drunk that you disagree with; you think it means something. It doesn't, besides that you are ignorant.
The only people on in the morning are rightwingnuts; I suppose it varies where you live, but Rush is on all afternoon most places

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1017975 Nov 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!
Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
For a cancer patient, medical coverage is a matter of life and death. Take away people's ability to control their medical-coverage choices and they may die. I guess that's a highly effective way to control medical costs. Perhaps that's the point.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

The whole O'bamacare thing is a lie, a scam, a big rip-off--under the guise of democrats c-a-r-e. They don't-they never have-they never will. The democrats care about one thing--vote for them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1017976 Nov 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you believe pays for the obscene cost of emergency room service?
Your simplistic logic only works in your fantasy world.
The same people who will pay for ObamaKare, moron. ObamaKare is nothing more than a Marxist agenda to put the government in the position of controlling everyone. The same people who paid for the free emergency room care will be paying for the expanded coverage in ObamaKare. The same people getting emeergency room care free will be getting the expanded coverage in ObamaKare free.
The difference between before and after ObamaKare is, the people paying will have to pay more and get less, and the government gains control of deciding when any person should die.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1017977 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Randi Rhodes is heard here; she is one of the smartest radio commentators on progressive radio.
Bwhahahahahahahaha...It's lily's vodka, again!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1017978 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Figures you would like her. She is a drunk who hasn't had an original thought in her life.
I'll disregard your typical drunk comment as dittoheadism. I think she's brilliant.
I looked up your station; you have quite an array of extremists on there, Laura Ingraham, Glen Beck, Mark Levin, Hannity; where's Rush? He's a junkie, but that's okay with you rightwingers.

http://www.1650whkt.com/
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1017979 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Stephanie Miller and Randi Rhodes are two of the smartest radio hosts on progressive radio.
You rightwingers call everyone a drunk that you disagree with; you think it means something. It doesn't, besides that you are ignorant.
The only people on in the morning are rightwingnuts; I suppose it varies where you live, but Rush is on all afternoon most places
lily is on in the morning ... and still on the vodka all afternoon, as well as evening.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1017980 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what they were.
I also posted a slew of people in Congress who said they did exist Congress debated eliminating these subsidies & your hero Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling all these people liars?
I understand that it must be embarrassing for someone like you to admit you an't make it on your own.
You never posted the subsidies to oil companies. The only thing you could find was people mentioning the words "subsidies to oil companies" without any proof they exist.
But, since you say you posted the proof, it should be very easy to post it again.
If I asked you to post evidence of subsidies to farmers, that would be very easy to prove. For some reason, you can't find any evidence of subsidies to oil companies.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
Show me the subsidies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1017981 Nov 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LYING Maniac O'bama.
'If he wasn't the president, he'd be in jail or in a sanitarium':)
gee, I wonder what that makes bushie boy? one of top 10 mass murderers in history?

Prevented this

#1017982 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons changed their loyalty to communism...
if that were the case everyone would be supporting O'bammie the commie. You lie!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1017983 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
much like in 2008 when republicans paid the price for the Iraq war?
No more democrats suck just like republicans Obama suck just like Bush

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1017984 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons changed their loyalty to communism...
Think you have it backwards. Obamacare was born under a strictly partisan controlled Congress and a liberal president. Conservatives were all but told to get out of the way.

As someone once said, "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Democrats had absolute power when Republicans were not considered relevant.

Same with the shutdown. It could have been avoided had the same Democrats who are now asking for a delay had acquiesced to Republicans who asked for the same thing when they had the chance.

Obama went along with the delay after he blamed Republicans for the shutdown.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1017985 Nov 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Carol, it was the Democrats fault that a Republican run Congress did nothing to regulate mortgage brokers, mortgage backed securities or credit default swaps. But keep blaming Fannie and Freddie were victims of these unregulated brokers and the rating agencies who were paid by them to rate their toxic loans AAA.
However, it was Democrats fault to threat banks with lawsuits if they did not give loans to lazy ghetto bad credit Democrats like them.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1017986 Nov 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The REAL Reason Israel Attacked Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nE2kMWNJomoXX
The real reason why Obama could not keep his mouth shut.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1017987 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>gee, I wonder what that makes bushie boy? one of top 10 mass murderers in history?
Irrelevant, like you.

Prevented this

#1017988 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When they threaten to harm this country to get their way & then go through with it costing our economy 24 billion dollars, then I guess its true.
When Is the car thief Issa going to hold hearings on Cruz & Boehner stealing 24 billion from our economy?
why was the government shut down again? democrats did not want the the individual mandate delay--they said All hail O'bamacare--it is perfect, it is ready to roll. Rejoice. No one is talking about the shut down and how democrats wanted it to happen. Like O'bamacare, it has backfired on them also. All hail O'bamacare--get on the train.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1017989 Nov 4, 2013
America cannot be destroyed unless the people of the United States no longer have confidence that they are democratically represented. Then, the United States ceases to exist.
Given the obvious massive voter fraud, and the fact that any recount is impossible because there is nothing to count, that point has almost been reached.
The Democrats are controlled by Marxist and Islamists, both lethal enemies of the United States and dedicated to the destruction of the constitutional republic. Neither Marxists nor Islamists have ever voluntarily given up any position of power and authority they managed to achieve. This has never happened in history. And, both Marxists and Islamists are well aware of that sole vulnerable position of Americans.
Anyone care to guess what the next chapter in American history will read like?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1017990 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll disregard your typical drunk comment as dittoheadism. I think she's brilliant.
I looked up your station; you have quite an array of extremists on there, Laura Ingraham, Glen Beck, Mark Levin, Hannity; where's Rush? He's a junkie, but that's okay with you rightwingers.
http://www.1650whkt.com/
That's OK, we disregard your typical dumb comments, as it always seems you are inebriated.

Prevented this

#1017991 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>gee, I wonder what that makes bushie boy? one of top 10 mass murderers in history?
The biggest mass murderers in history are moslems. Too bad for you liberal lovers of moslems, Bush took a bunch of them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wishes 6 min iyya 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Not Yet Equal 51,332
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min truth to power 51,379
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min David Morrison 99,159
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,702
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 506
Couple of goodies. What say you? 2 hr Hussim Acbar 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Bieber 184,794
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future