Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
934,901 - 934,920 of 1,079,645 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017568
Nov 3, 2013
 
Flexible Bam wrote:
<quoted text>As flexible Barry, you betcha! Moochelle has to strap one on for us to party.
Wow! You know so many intimate secrets!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017569
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you have a subscription to the Enquirer.
Let me guess, you have no subscriptions other than Black Illiteracy Monthly and Sesame St. Live!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017570
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that my quotes are copyrighted, eh?
You'll be hearing from my attorney in the morning.
Great son.

It'll be like Microsft trying to copyright the word "Windows."

Besides...

"Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!" - shiningelectr0n

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017571
Nov 3, 2013
 
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks we should go back to the days of the founding fathers. LMAO.
Outside of the hood, lying is not the norm but the exception, dood.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

You are NOT in Chitcago right now, baby.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017572
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you have no subscriptions other than Black Illiteracy Monthly and Sesame St. Live!
lol! Of course you're guessing son.

SNAFU!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017573
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are slowly but surely making yourself irrelevant...
Then don't worry son.

Besides, you people have already surpassed that point.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017574
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah had his teeth removed. It was a birthday gift for his boyfriend.
lol! And you had your brain removed....

a birthday gift to yourself!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017575
Nov 3, 2013
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of the hood, lying is not the norm but the exception, dood.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
You are NOT in Chitcago right now, baby.
lol! wow... so bushie boy did find wmd's son?

wow... but I bet you can't find them even 10 years later!!!
Pedro

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017576
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi dem
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see pusceee pants Romney today?
"I am a loser, the black guy beat me."
"I hate the black guy."
"Unless they can catch a pass and RUN!"
"Then whoooooopeeeee! Ann and I can watch that."
The Genius: hey pusceeee Mitt!
Me and OBAMACARE kicked your azzzzzz!
OBAMACARE provided by Blue Cross!
Great outfit!
Healthcare.gov <---- get a co pay card!
Now go change your magic undies Mitt! You loser!
Republicans: just Gawd awful people,
Extremely awful conduct.
Gov shutdown costs billions to economy.
Republicans: phony fake shutdown!
Despicable!
Millions of co pay cards! Democrats Win! Forever!
Ffffffffccckkkkk you!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017577
Nov 3, 2013
 
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you have a subscription to the Enquirer.
...and you to Ebonics Weekly:>

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017578
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see pusceee pants Romney today?
"I am a loser, the black guy beat me."
"I hate the black guy."
"Unless they can catch a pass and RUN!"
"Then whoooooopeeeee! Ann and I can watch that."
The Genius: hey pusceeee Mitt!
Me and OBAMACARE kicked your azzzzzz!
OBAMACARE provided by Blue Cross!
Great outfit!
Healthcare.gov <---- get a co pay card!
Now go change your magic undies Mitt! You loser!
Republicans: just Gawd awful people,
Extremely awful conduct.
Gov shutdown costs billions to economy.
Republicans: phony fake shutdown!
Despicable!
Millions of co pay cards! Democrats Win! Forever!
Ffffffffccckkkkk you!
you to are becoming more and more irrelevant in the discussion.
you bring nothing to the argument. history tells us that people such as you don't survive, a testament to biology I guess. Survival for you is basically a coin toss...soon you will be gone.
Adios...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017579
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks we should go back to the days of the founding fathers. LMAO.
fundamental principles of liberty never change....
Pedro

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017580
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you had your brain removed....
a birthday gift to yourself!
I love this comedy channel!
You're boring. But your mom is a blast, tell her thanks for the Blumpkin
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017581
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you have no subscriptions other than Black Illiteracy Monthly and Sesame St. Live!
more likely the Daily Worker...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017582
Nov 3, 2013
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
fundamental principles of liberty never change....
For reich wingers they do!

That's why they try to impose it upon others!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017583
Nov 3, 2013
 
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you to are becoming more and more irrelevant in the discussion.
you bring nothing to the argument. history tells us that people such as you don't survive, a testament to biology I guess. Survival for you is basically a coin toss...soon you will be gone.
Adios...
Keep painting yourself into a corner son....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017584
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't worry son.
Besides, you people have already surpassed that point.
I am laughing actually...this is what I see...

you will fall, into a pile of the shit the donkey you ride just dumped on the road. Have fun swatting flies...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017585
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
You're boring. But your mom is a blast, tell her thanks for the Blumpkin
learn something every day!!!...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017586
Nov 3, 2013
 
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you to are becoming more and more irrelevant in the discussion.
you bring nothing to the argument. history tells us that people such as you don't survive, a testament to biology I guess. Survival for you is basically a coin toss...soon you will be gone.
Adios...
You just described REPUBLICANS!

GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEEEES!

So old they won't make Nov. 2016!

Millions of co pay cards! Thanks Democrats!

Republicans so mad citizens can get med insurance?

Republicans: against the majority!

Republicans: hate citizens?

JUST AWFUL CONDUCT. DESPICABLE!

No food for poor kids, GOP cuts food stamps?

Republicans eat shtttt from now on.

Enjoy the losers club forever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017587
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama avoids mentioning ObamaKKKare while campaigning for McAuliffe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,369
Abby 7-24 19 min Pippa 42
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 67,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min LRS 174,597
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••