Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1017616 Nov 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is considered part of the expense of hiring a person. I guess you believe in 'matching' also. But then again you think corporation pay taxes.
Yes it is a cost to the company.

Not the employee.

You f*cking idiot.

Corporations pay taxes. Just like corporations hire people & buy raw materials.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1017617 Nov 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave,
For someone as passionate as you, why do you come across as someone who cannot live without one Democratic program after another...
What program do you think I am on???

I like the idea of Medicare & Social Security.

I like that SNAP enables poor kids to eat better meals.

I like driving doe the street & no seeing dead people lying along the raod because they hve no foos or healthcare.

I bet you do too.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1017618 Nov 3, 2013
A new group being formed called "the Obamakare losers", should be a formidable voting block[10's of millions] for the 2014 mid terms.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1017619 Nov 3, 2013
Not one policy purchased before the law was passed has been canceled!

LIAR!

Dumbo Republican alert:
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration insists nobody will lose coverage as a result of cancellation notices going out to millions of people. At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.
Speaking in Boston's historic Faneuil Hall this past week, Obama said the problem is limited to fewer than 5 percent of Americans "who've got cut-rate plans that don't offer real financial protection in the event of a serious illness or an accident."
But in a country of more than 300 million, 5 percent is a big number about 15 million people.
http://news.msn.com/us/obamas-health-law-fina...
Imagine his approval numbers will drop a few more times over the next few months.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1017620 Nov 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I didn't realize the country wasn't in trouble and only WS was making out.
That's because you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1017621 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> More slurs from the ignorant right.
Leave the room when you flatulate.

Have you no manners in the hood?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1017622 Nov 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks we should go back to the days of the founding fathers. LMAO.
It's impossible to go back to the days of the Founding Fathers. Just respecting their genius and amazing foresight by implementing this great experiment would suffice.

They weren't perfect and we aren't perfect. But people all over the world emulate the concept of democracy and a system of government by the people and for the people.

Until progressive liberalism began eroding its very foundation in the same country where it all began.

Lapeer, MI

#1017623 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration insists nobody will lose coverage as a result of cancellation notices going out to millions of people. At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.
Speaking in Boston's historic Faneuil Hall this past week, Obama said the problem is limited to fewer than 5 percent of Americans "who've got cut-rate plans that don't offer real financial protection in the event of a serious illness or an accident."
But in a country of more than 300 million, 5 percent is a big number about 15 million people.
Imagine his approval numbers will drop a few more times over the next few months.
Don't trust the bas turd's numbers. Ever. Remember, now. This is the guy with a list of literally hundreds of lies told over the last five years at least.

If he was Pinocchio, he'd be selling wooden pencils and chopsticks by the dozens every day.

Orlando, FL

#1017624 Nov 3, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Not one policy purchased before the law was passed has been canceled!
LIAR!
Dumbo Republican alert:
<quoted text>
And you're a coconut head too.

At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.

That was from MSN - can't get much more liberally biased than that.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1017625 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration insists nobody will lose coverage as a result of cancellation notices going out to millions of people. At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear.
This article claims those numbers projected (long-term} to be 16 to 17 million.

Media Finally Wakes Up and Notices That If You Like Your Plan, You Probably Cant Keep It

"Those projections might prove low once ObamaCare works its magic on the employer insurance market, however, because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated."

http://amac.us/media-finally-wakes-up-and-not...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017626 Nov 3, 2013
DemoKKKrat Congressman on welfare...

During a House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on Obamacare on Wednesday, Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) told Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius that he thinks Obamacare will save him money by subsidizing an insurance policy for his 33-year-old son.

Under Obamacare, Americans making less than 400 percent of the poverty level can get their health insurance subsidized by the taxpayers if they buy a government-approved plan in the government-run exchange.

Taxpayers pay Doyle an annual salary of $174,000 for serving in Congress.

However, Doyle told Sebelius he "thinks" his wife is now paying his "self-employed" 33-year-old son's health insurance premium, and after pushing his son to look into what was available on the government exchange discovered that he could get a plan for half the price.

One of my four kids is self-employed. Hes 33 years old. Hes paying about $140 a month right now for a Blue Cross plan. Hes eligible for a subsidy. We browse that site. Hes going to be able to get coverage for about half of what hes paying right now, and thats good news for us, because I think my wife is paying his premium, so I think were going to save the money, Doyle said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017627 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
at your age, Medicare for sure....

Orlando, FL

#1017628 Nov 3, 2013
MSN - At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.

Obama said the problem is limited to fewer than 5%of Americans, but in a country of more than 300 million, 5% is about 15 million people.

Guess 15 million isn't that big a deal. Of course, by all indications, that number will continue to grow.

Lapeer, MI

#1017629 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure they're not even verifying incomes when signing up.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

-- Aristotle

Liberals need to find a habit other than lying.

Orlando, FL

#1017630 Nov 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't trust the bas turd's numbers. Ever. Remember, now. This is the guy with a list of literally hundreds of lies told over the last five years at least.
If he was Pinocchio, he'd be selling wooden pencils and chopsticks by the dozens every day.
He'd have created a small skylight on the ceiling above his bed.

And he'd have to sleep on his back without moving all night so his nose could plug up the hole in the ceiling.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017631 Nov 3, 2013
Obama throws woman with cancer under the bus...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1017632 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of Medicare & Social Security.
I like that SNAP enables poor kids to eat better meals.
I like driving doe the street & no seeing dead people lying along the raod because they hve no foos or healthcare.
I bet you do too.
How do yo feel about fatfu*ks waddling down the street stuffed with EBT food gabbing on their Obamaphones?

Orlando, FL

#1017633 Nov 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And once he positioned his nose into the ceiling skylight every night, they'd have to put a light on the tip so airplanes wouldn't crash into it.

I could go on like this forever. Because the lies do too.

But...on a more serious note...wonder why the survivors of Benghazi have been kept under lock and key? Not one has surfaced, and it's been a year since the election.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1017634 Nov 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Sorry Africa and Ladies...
98 and 97
"Murray finds that the West outshines all other areas in accomplishment. For example, he writes: "Whether measured in people or events, 97 percent of accomplishment in the scientific inventories occurred in Europe and North America" (p. 252). Further, he attributes the bulk of European accomplishment to figures born and raised in the "European core" area. And by his figures, 98 percent of significant figures were male."
http://www.atlassociety.org/Charles-Murray-hu...
Good old dead white males, where would we be without them?

Orlando, FL

#1017635 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This article claims those numbers projected (long-term} to be 16 to 17 million.
Media Finally Wakes Up and Notices That If You Like Your Plan, You Probably Cant Keep It
"Those projections might prove low once ObamaCare works its magic on the employer insurance market, however, because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated."
http://amac.us/media-finally-wakes-up-and-not...
"...because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated..."

Like I said earlier, it's just getting interesting.

What's coming next? Wait for it...

...single payer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Homo Erectus 49,309
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min scirocco 71,190
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 35 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,038
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 6 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]