Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1016841 Nov 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, though. Lights are on but nobody's home.
Even the bright ones act stupid.
lol! And you continue to dim son!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1016842 Nov 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As he said, "Still doesn't explain why you are happy to pay the government to maintain a military yet say no to medicine."
Simple Logic is rocket science to Yeah.

You are easily impressed, too.

Look at it this way: you are an Indian Chief on Manhattan Island and the Magic Negro is buying the entire island from you for a handful of glass trinkets.

Exciting, isn't it?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1016843 Nov 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, we already know you claim to be a liar son.
So you learning something new can't be true!
I've learned that Yeah uses his back door more often than his front door.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016844 Nov 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Medicine? is this what you are worried about? Like I have said for years. O'bamacare is not about health and it is not about care--O'bamacare is about medicating the masses--thanks for proving my point. You drug induced liberals are useful idiots sometimes, and the sad part is: you don't even know it. ROTFLMAO.
ObamaKKKare is about wealth redistribution, not about medicine.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1016845 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is about wealth redistribution, not about medicine.
Easy answer to this statement, so is EVERYTHING else you enjoy. It's all wealth redistribution via the government. So how do you figure the constitution got around that! from Airport security, CIA, FBI, Homeland security to name just a few. How is it they got hold of your taxes ?? That's wealth redistribution, so go back to the drawing board or more appropriate Glen Beck's black board to show us how one is wealth redistribution and the other not!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1016846 Nov 2, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy answer to this statement, so is EVERYTHING else you enjoy. It's all wealth redistribution via the government. So how do you figure the constitution got around that! from Airport security, CIA, FBI, Homeland security to name just a few. How is it they got hold of your taxes ?? That's wealth redistribution, so go back to the drawing board or more appropriate Glen Beck's black board to show us how one is wealth redistribution and the other not!
Your confusion is deepening....like a bad case of juvenile acne...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1016847 Nov 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer financing of private schools would be a mistake....financing of religious schools in particular....
the way to hold teachers and administrators accountable is to fire them if they fail to perform....
Perform? Are they going to show us
how to take care of a child?
They learn nothing in college
about children.
They are babysitters.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1016849 Nov 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Ah! So a radical right winger strikes back!
"....The official said the rant refers to how Ciancia believed his constitutional rights were being violated by TSA searches and that he's a "pissed-off patriot" upset at former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. The note and the gunman's rifle each had an orange TSA inspection sticker on it...."
Just like the poster 'dem', while being strip searched by TSA Ciancia's under-endowment got laughed at. Makes the little guys with micro-diks real angry.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016851 Nov 2, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy answer to this statement, so is EVERYTHING else you enjoy. It's all wealth redistribution via the government. So how do you figure the constitution got around that! from Airport security, CIA, FBI, Homeland security to name just a few. How is it they got hold of your taxes ?? That's wealth redistribution, so go back to the drawing board or more appropriate Glen Beck's black board to show us how one is wealth redistribution and the other not!
Location hidden you coward: Greg Bourke Australian Capital Territory

http://www.ozvoyager.com

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1016852 Nov 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have sworn at the conclusion of his "aftermath" speech, he turned his sights on Republicans and accused them of playing politics with Obamacare.
'Cause I remember saying something to my husband about him finding a way to blame Republicans even when Republicans had nothing to do with his administration's incompetence and failure - as usual.
Maybe I was just dreaming it.
Well Carol you seem to be forgetting your own words to the effect that the President was blaming the GOP for problems with the rollout. Here's what he actually said;
"Let me close by addressing some of the politics that have swirled around the Affordable Care Act. I recognize that the Republican Party has made blocking the Affordable Care Act its signature policy idea. Sometimes it seems to be the one thing that unifies the party these days. In -- in fact, they were willing to shut down the government and potentially harm the global economy to try to get it repealed.
And I'm sure that given the problems with the website so far, they're going to be looking to go after it even harder. And let's admit it, with the website not working as well as it needs to work, that makes a lot of supporters nervous because they know how it's been subject to so much attack, the Affordable Care Act generally.
But I just want to remind everybody, we did not wage this long and contentious battle just around a website. That's not what this was about. We waged this battle to make sure that millions of Americans in the wealthiest nation on Earth finally have the same chance to get the same security of affordable quality health care as anybody else. That's what this is about. "
Is there anything there blaming the GOP for the rollout difficulties? No. His is rightfully pointing out that the Republicans are using this as another talking point. Bush's Medicare Part D experienced similar difficulties but Democrats, even those who voted against it, helped fix it and get it up and running.
You heard what you wanted to hear Carol, your thought processes have been so warped by hatred that you couldn't hear anything else.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1016853 Nov 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you're lying. Liver transplants are complex, with bills coming from many sources, that are not all one a "copy of the bill". Get informed before lying
"Financing Transplantation
"Few patients are able to pay all of the transplantation costs from a single source. For example, you may be able to finance the transplant procedure through insurance coverage and pay for other expenses by drawing on savings accounts and other private funds or by selling some of your assets. Most likely, you will have to rely on a combination of funding sources. During your evaluation at California Pacific, you will meet with a financial coordinator to discuss financing options and possible sources for obtaining funds. Among the most common funding sources include: private insurance, Medicare and Medi-Cal, TriCare, Social Security Income (SSI)/ Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Fundraising Campaigns and Self-Pay."
I apologize, by writing at an intellectual level of an educated sane adult Eman was rudely left out of the conversation. Here's a version for the mentally impaired:

My neighbors wife had a liver transplant and after three weeks in intensive care she rejected the liver and passed away. His (bill, bills, cost, total, fees) were $440,000. Insurance covered all but $40.
Galt and Flack claim they save money by not having insurance and paying cash for all their health care costs. My point was that they were either very rich or very stupid.
My guess is that all three of you fall in the later category.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016854 Nov 2, 2013
Obama admin knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law.

One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it.

But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama's lies and obamakare, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016855 Nov 2, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, by writing at an intellectual level of an educated sane adult Eman was rudely left out of the conversation. Here's a version for the mentally impaired:
My neighbors wife had a liver transplant and after three weeks in intensive care she rejected the liver and passed away. His (bill, bills, cost, total, fees) were $440,000. Insurance covered all but $40.
Galt and Flack claim they save money by not having insurance and paying cash for all their health care costs. My point was that they were either very rich or very stupid.
My guess is that all three of you fall in the later category.
obamakare and Death Panels hasn't killed anyone yet...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1016856 Nov 2, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, by writing at an intellectual level of an educated sane adult Eman was rudely left out of the conversation. Here's a version for the mentally impaired:
My neighbors wife had a liver transplant and after three weeks in intensive care she rejected the liver and passed away. His (bill, bills, cost, total, fees) were $440,000. Insurance covered all but $40.
Galt and Flack claim they save money by not having insurance and paying cash for all their health care costs. My point was that they were either very rich or very stupid.
My guess is that all three of you fall in the later category.
Flack & alt act like they have lots of money yet people with lots of money would have good insurance policies o protect that wealth.
LCNLin

United States

#1016857 Nov 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack & alt act like they have lots of money yet people with lots of money would have good insurance policies o protect that wealth.
Most likely would not post all day as sock puppets ?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1016858 Nov 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it but, oddly enough, this is more true than not.
They are much like rebellious teenagers who resist any and all attempts by an authoritative figure to rein in their hot-headedness, impulsive behaviors and dogged stubbornness because they think they know more than even the older and wiser who have been around the block a few more times.
It isn't said as much as thought by a lot of people, pretty sure.
You're full of crap as usual Carol. The right wing Republicans couldn't get what they wanted at the ballot box so led by Ted Cruz threw a hissy fit. They refused to listen to the more level headed members of the GOP like John McCain, Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson and Mitch McConnell who knew that their tactics were going to bite the Republicans in the ass. Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, said Cruz "pushed House Republicans into traffic and wandered away." Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) accused the "Ted Cruz wing" of trying to "hijack" the Republican Party.
But go ahead Carol, keep living in that delusional little fantasy world of yours.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1016859 Nov 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bamacare was sold as a way to get some 20 million-plus (depending who was issuing the numbers) American residents without health insurance covered.
The Administration eventually admitted that O'bamacare will leave 30 million uninsured, but according to its own admission buried in the Register, the number is likely to be at least three times that.
OH Happy Days.
The uninsured will reach 30 million in 2022.

These will include Non-citizens, people who don't want insurance & pay the fines, and people caught in the cracks between the ACA & State Medicaid rules.

You people continue to be dumber than sh*t.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016860 Nov 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely would not post all day as sock puppets ?
Patrick who lives vicariously instead of living his own life as sock emoron, always with a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016861 Nov 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Obama admin knew millions could not keep their health insurance
Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law.
One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”
Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it.
But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama's lies and obamakare, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
Hah, how many topix threads are you pasting this puke on?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016862 Nov 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. The right wing Republicans couldn't get what they wanted at the ballot box so led by Ted Cruz threw a hissy fit. They refused to listen to the more level headed members of the GOP like John McCain, Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson and Mitch McConnell who knew that their tactics were going to bite the Republicans in the ass. Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, said Cruz "pushed House Republicans into traffic and wandered away." Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) accused the "Ted Cruz wing" of trying to "hijack" the Republican Party.
But go ahead Carol, keep living in that delusional little fantasy world of yours.
It's easier to try and fool people, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot sock..

Washington Post's Gave Obama Four Healthcare Insurance Pinocchios....

Guess the liar you idiot lackey?? Name the liar sock PDUPONT??..

Clue: It's not Bush...

The lame stream media along with 10 other demokRATs and obama have joined Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, extending the mandate jumping ship!

When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama's lies and obamakare, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 177,968
Amy 9-16 16 min PEllen 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 36 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 43 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 54 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••