Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1016910 Nov 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you take a new job & opt for the insurance, you don't fill out the insurer supplied application?
You people are dumber than sh*t.
I have never used employer insurance. I am not a sheep.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1016911 Nov 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is you, like all libtards, can't understand what you read!
The problem is that you are delusional. Even if you were worth a million; one open heart surgery will wipe you out completely without insurance. The medications needed thereafter could cost $400 per prescription without insurance.
You just come on here and spew your nonsense for nothing. No one knows when illness or and accident can befall him.
That's great if nothing ever happens to you, but what are the odds?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016912 Nov 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol off on generalizations, sometimes with false history thrown in.
LOL
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over, and Patrick punked by Carol....

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1016913 Nov 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, you've told us about how you cared; you cared about how it was possible for a minority kid to afford new sneakers and "designer clothing"
Never said I didn't care that the Hispanic young man wore designer clothes and wore designer sneakers while he was on the free lunch program.

It just didn't seem fair to other students who were wearing the same washed tee shirts, hand-me-down sneakers and bringing bagged lunches every day.

Use this scenario as a metaphor of Obamacare.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016914 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Just like Sarah Palin.
lily making up a lie to justify a lie blaming someone else because you're the idiot...

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1016915 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes, you've told us about how you cared; you cared about how it was possible for a minority kid to afford new sneakers and "designer clothing"
Delusional liar, provide a link.

You libturds are on a roll making sh*t up today.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1016916 Nov 2, 2013
Democrats Scramble to Distance Themselves from Obamacare

http://www.thedailydigest.org/2013/10/30/demo...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1016917 Nov 2, 2013
DumbDave wrote:
This for the dumbasss right whiners who are sofa king stupid that they can't follow a conversation.
He is Galt's post & my response:
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no...
you can set up the program, but the employees must enroll themselves....
I said:
Just like new employees must enroll in the health insurance offered by their employer as a benefit.
This had to do with how employees enroll after they chose to do so.
You right whiners are all a bunch of uninformed, uneducated dumbasses.
My God. No wonder we get Cruz & Rand "the fraud" Paul elected into the US Senate.
DumbDave loves his sofa king.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1016918 Nov 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I didn't care that the Hispanic young man wore designer clothes and wore designer sneakers while he was on the free lunch program.
It just didn't seem fair to other students who were wearing the same washed tee shirts, hand-me-down sneakers and bringing bagged lunches every day.
Are you saying that life should be fair and that all kids should have the same clothes, shoes and food?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016919 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
cyber stalking and revealing someones identity are against the terms of service of topix.
You dummy
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you promote me the more i love it, I have nothing to hide unlike you. I OWN everything, no handouts & check my roof, it's full of solar panels.
It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1016920 Nov 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a teacher, your job was to teach; not make judgements and be covetous of what a student may be wearing.
I'll never forget that comment because it was so sickening to me; do you look at your neighbors and say "why does he have that rider mower and we don't"?
Same with your comments on driving through black neighborhoods and remarking about the new cars!
You have serious issues Lois and these types of comments are extremely revealing about who you are as a person.
You can bible thump all you want; but you are hateful inside.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1016921 Nov 2, 2013
Lindsey Graham Will Put 20-Week Abortion Ban Before Senate: Report

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/lind...

Here we go; onward with the number one agenda; fighting against womens rights!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016922 Nov 2, 2013
Lindsey Graham Will Put 20-Week Abortion Ban Before Senate: Report
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/lind...
Here we go; onward with the number one agenda; fighting against womens rights!
Huff.. Puff.. Fluff.. Stuff.. Spam..

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1016923 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The problem is that you are delusional. Even if you were worth a million; one open heart surgery will wipe you out completely without insurance. The medications needed thereafter could cost $400 per prescription without insurance.
You just come on here and spew your nonsense for nothing. No one knows when illness or and accident can befall him.
That's great if nothing ever happens to you, but what are the odds?
What is it about catastrophic insurance don't you understand? You people just need someone to take care of you. Just admit it and be done with it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1016924 Nov 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple Logic is rocket science to Yeah.
You are easily impressed, too.
Look at it this way: you are an Indian Chief on Manhattan Island and the Magic Negro is buying the entire island from you for a handful of glass trinkets.
Exciting, isn't it?
lol! By you? Absolutely son! After all, even something 'simply' is a monumental accomplishment for you!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1016925 Nov 2, 2013
RIVERSIDE, Calif.-- RIVERSIDE, Calif.(AP) A California judge ruled Thursday that a 13-year-old boy who was 10 when he killed his neo-Nazi father will spend at least the next seven years in a state juvenile facility.

Judge Jean R. Leonard said the maximum the boy can serve would be until he is 23. He'll be eligible for parole in seven years

The decision came after prosecutors and defense attorneys argued for months about the best placement to assure his safety and rehabilitation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/boy-...
His attorneys say the boy was severely abused and has serious emotional and learning disabilities from a brutal and twisted childhood.

The Riverside County boy shot Jeffrey Hall, 32, at point-blank range as he slept on a sofa on their home on May 1, 2011, after a night of drinking.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1016926 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that life should be fair and that all kids should have the same clothes, shoes and food?
Is it "fair" that a family who has a $5000 a month income from weed/pill/coke sales also receives food stamps and a couple of welfare checks?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1016927 Nov 2, 2013
More and more doctors refusing insurance. Medical care turning to cash. Doctors posting prices on the internet. Free market bringing down medical costs as doctor compete.
HaMpToN RoAdS

Newport News, VA

#1016928 Nov 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have never used employer insurance. I am not a sheep.
So, you are a "sheep" if you do?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016929 Nov 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first public schools used the Bible to teach reading. Adults didn't shy away from their obligation to teach right from wrong.
Prayers and Bible reading were routinely done in public schools until the late 1960s. About the same time the progressive secularists got their hooks into the American psyche.
Students are now expelled for simply expressing their Christian beliefs wearing symbols or drawing religious themes in art classes. Adults are now afraid to teach right from wrong because of the politically correct poison that has confused the role of student/teacher relationships.
Everyone accepts one belief system cannot be favored over another in public schools. However, simply allowing parents to choose a private school over a public school with the freedom of choice to do so is no longer considered American.
Think about that...freedom of choice is not considered American.
Still got that chip on your shoulder I see. You're comparing the nations schools to the one you attended which BTW may or may not have been integrated. Recall separate but equal?

No official prayer or structured bible study/reading in my high school.

And many parents send their children to private or parochial
schools while feeling very American, there are scores of those types of schools in Central Florida. Did you know that Tim Tebow was home schooled only going to the public school for athletic practice and games at Nease High School?

Based on your posts it's my guess that you were a school administrators nightmare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
giuliani defends self from charges of "white su... 36 min Aint it the truth 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min IBdaMann 48,526
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 180,814
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Madblogger 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,685
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr texas pete 391
Dear Abby 11/24/14 4 hr Mister Tonka 15
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:38 am PST

NBC Sports 9:38AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush
NBC Sports 7:12 PM
Kyle Fuller, Lance Briggs could be game-time calls