Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1016744 Nov 1, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather
Isn't he that old timer that got fired for being dishonest and unprofessional? Works that way out of government. Sadly the inept and dishonest in government never pay a penalty for their malfeasance and incompetence.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016745 Nov 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...
It's the culture...
Twinkies and Ho Ho's are back on the market and available with an EBT card, Homer is back in hog heaven.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016746 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Over 85% of all ethanol/gasoline blends are used in the US and Brazil. I agree__yes it's stupid but let's see who votes for the continuance of the "ethanol subsidy."
Together, the R's and D's can end the folly but we already know that they won't. Too many lobbyists handing out too much cash.
As for the world's starving?
The US has invested billions in the attempt to teach the worlds starving how to farm something besides rice__Hah!
Squeeltime, it's quite sad you can't run your own life. Does Oblamer tell you what car to drive? What stores to shop at?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016747 Nov 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's THEIR wealth. Get over it and count your blessings. Or change your circumstances.
If you've ever worked for a 1%'er, send them a thank you note.
She's never worked, a lifetime member of the moocher class.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1016748 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you won't__the rifle was a plastic airsoft toy that fired plastic BB's and the pistol in the teens waistband was a plastic toy. The AK toy is displayed in some reports alongside an actual steel and wood AK 47 assault rifle.
It's like a fkn joke as is are explanations offered in the San Jose Mercury.
Additionally it was 3:14 PM in the afternoon.
The 48 year old deputy was a damned fine marksman though.
You're a moron!!!
Aren't you supposed to be next door right now playing with the other children?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016749 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes? You mean the idea that the wealthy have manipulated the tax code in their favor?
And really, not the right whiner "control" crap.
Blame the Democrats for your failed education & Blame poor people.
That is about the crux of the right wing agenda.
I like wealthy people. I just don't believe in handing them money as you do.
Who was handed money? Besides your welfare mooching, ebt card using circle of family and friends. Name one.

Lapeer, MI

#1016750 Nov 1, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
Realdave is sticking by his guns...he's silly and foolish but he has guts.
I'd buy him a beer and talk politics...
Buy him an enema and it'll make his day....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016751 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, from you beloved left wing media.(I know this from hearing interviews with the family). It was a pellet gun.
Mediamatters: "On October 22, 13-year-old Andy Lopez was shot seven times by a sheriff's deputy in Santa Rosa, California. The deputy, identified by media as a "gun expert", apparently believed that the pellet gun Lopez carried was an AK-47 assault weapon."
Huffington post: "Sheriff’s deputies in Santa Rosa, Calif. shot and killed a 13-year-old boy who was holding a pellet gun that resembled an AK-47 assault rifle on Tuesday. "
Pellet guns are not toys
"Neighbors mourn for Tollhouse boy killed by pellet gun"
"Second child killed in pellet gun accident"
Again, I'm not defending the cops in this situation. They fcked up. I'm just showing how little you really know.
Oh, and btw, Alex Sink cheated in a gubernatorial debate.
Most of the time you don't know sht about what you are talking about.
It was an AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun (shoots plastic pellets) and available on line, at WalMart and elsewhere for $34.95.

You're a fkn moron.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016752 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two ethanol bills that legislated so much ethanol were signed by George W Bush. One in 2005 with a Republican Congress & the other on 2007 with mostly Democrat but with good Republican support.
So, you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?
A misguided attempt to "help" the environment, no one of either party gets it right 100%.

Why do the dems hate seniors and want them to die for lack of medicine? You've never told us.

Lapeer, MI

#1016753 Nov 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
NOMINATED BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR..........
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States .
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"
The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."
The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."
The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."
The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !
That person puts up his hand and says,
"I am from Middle East . I am not American."
He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"
She says, "No, I am from Africa ."
Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."
The sad part is that this joke is very close to the truth.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016754 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you won't__the rifle was a plastic airsoft toy that fired plastic BB's and the pistol in the teens waistband was a plastic toy. The AK toy is displayed in some reports alongside an actual steel and wood AK 47 assault rifle.
It's like a fkn joke as is are explanations offered in the San Jose Mercury.
Additionally it was 3:14 PM in the afternoon.
The 48 year old deputy was a damned fine marksman though.
You're a moron!!!
Well, Squeeltime, why did the boy point it at the cop? Bad move. I'll bet he was a liberal.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016755 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tell It Like It Is was recorded by Aaron Neville in 1966 and later covered by a plethora of other artists. It's one of those songs made the writers a ton of money.
I saw the Neville's on April 3 1968 in a Louisiana nightclub on my way to the New Orleans airport while traveling home from Tigerland for a short leave before returning to Vietnam. The flight out of New Orleans put me in Memphis on April 4th and stranded me there as all outbound flights were cancelled.
Hearing that song transports me back to those few days in time.
The experience changed my life.
Wow, one song made you a blithering idiot?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1016756 Nov 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The News ruins our day.
Why are libs so adverse to hearing the truth?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1016757 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was an AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun (shoots plastic pellets) and available on line, at WalMart and elsewhere for $34.95.
You're a fkn moron.
1. There are several models of the AirSoft AK47. You have no idea which one the kid had. A comparison photo shows the "toy" to be missing the orange plastic barrel tip.

2. Santa Rosa, CA has a serious gang problem.

3. Kids are expelled from school for chewing a sandwich into the shape of a gun.

4. You leftist gun haters have created a paranoid society which includes cops.

5. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

Lapeer, MI

#1016759 Nov 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are libs so adverse to hearing the truth?
Because it hurts when we slide it in. KY Jelly?

Lapeer, MI

#1016760 Nov 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, one song made you a blithering idiot?
Aaron Neville never made it big time because he sings like a baby pig stuck on an electric fence.

Lapeer, MI

#1016761 Nov 1, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There are several models of the AirSoft AK47. You have no idea which one the kid had. A comparison photo shows the "toy" to be missing the orange plastic barrel tip.
3. Kids are expelled from school for chewing a sandwich into the shape of a gun.
I have little use for cops but those cops were 100% well within there rights and duty to shoot the kid who pointed a gun at them.

The parents of that child should be arrested and prosecuted for gross stupidity.

Realtime, also:)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1016762 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was an AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun (shoots plastic pellets) and available on line, at WalMart and elsewhere for $34.95.
You're a fkn moron.
Here's a google result page for "AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun" (without the quotes). Where do they call it a pellet gun?

https://www.google.com/search...

Anyhow, I heard the father say he was carrying a pellet gun. I've heard sheriff's spokeholes call it a pellet gun. I will believe them over you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016763 Nov 1, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending that you have a clue. The deputy was having a bad day and fkd up big time__the result will be that the teens parents and their attorney's will be gazillionaires. And the deputy will spend the rest of his days in the civil courts.

Nine times out of ten the deputy would have done it differently__too bad so sad. The other deputy is correctly mum on the subject and the witness is a fkn flake.

Three o'clock in the afternoon is daylight sht for brains.

Lapeer, MI

#1016764 Nov 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Squeeltime, why did the boy point it at the cop? Bad move. I'll bet he was a liberal.
We should all chip in and buy one for Realtime.

And show him how to use it against cops:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 52 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?