Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1016677 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>PUKE!
You sound like a 13 year old girl. Next you'll start posting "OMG OMG OMG" like the other realdumbass here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016678 Nov 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can send his/her child to the school of his choice; they can pay for it like everyone else who chooses parochial or private school. You have that choice.
Choice is in the Republican Teabagger vocabulary? Like; you can't choose to abort your rapist baby because we'll put you in jail for murder?
Parents should also be allowed to choose between public schools in their district...

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1016679 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh a friend of the Jew Kkkhunt.
Shadow?
Gynger?
Jus saying?
While you waste your soul away hating Jews, Muslims are preparing to kill you, idiot!

How wrong and stupid can a human be? Ask your inspiration - Hitler!
Poor excuse for men

London, UK

#1016680 Nov 1, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Black men are SLEEP WALKING. Completely LOST.

They are the only race of men who have no pride in their race.

Their only greatest achievements is SPORT, MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT and WHITE WOMEN. That is ALL the WORLD knows them for!

Until then, do not expect much from them!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1016681 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Before they receive it, it is yours. How can a tax break be the government handing you money when they never received it in the first place?
If you would normally owe $5,000 & taxes & your buddies inCongress gave you a $2500 tax break, do you not have $2500 more than you would before?

& why do you have that extra $2500?

Did your buddies in DC give it to you?

You think there is a difference in your wallet if you get a $2500 rebate vs a $2500 price cut.

No wonder Right whiners produce the Palins, Cruz's & Rand Paul's. You're all dumber than sh*t.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016682 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Typically your child goes to school in the district you reside in__you pay to send them to a private/parochial school or home school them.
"Anyone can send his/her child to the school of his choice" - lilyskank

One of you loony left wingers is lying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016683 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would normally owe $5,000 & taxes & your buddies inCongress gave you a $2500 tax break, do you not have $2500 more than you would before?
& why do you have that extra $2500?
Did your buddies in DC give it to you?
You think there is a difference in your wallet if you get a $2500 rebate vs a $2500 price cut.
No wonder Right whiners produce the Palins, Cruz's & Rand Paul's. You're all dumber than sh*t.
It's easier to try and fool people, than it is to convince them Dumbass Dave has NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016684 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that $2500 was mine first. So no, I don't have $2500 more than I did before.

$50,000 - 5,000,+ 2,500 = 47,500

So you see, I'm still 2,500 in the hole. Stupid sheep.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016686 Nov 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
While you waste your soul away hating Jews dem, Muslims are preparing to kill you, idiot!
How wrong and stupid can a human be? Ask your inspiration - Hitler!
demokrats still blame the Jews and Hitler gassed them...

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#1016687 Nov 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Again, you are hopeless.
You make a ridiculous statement and it is my fault.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016688 Nov 1, 2013
Post #1016685 Removed * Hello ghetto dem

Chambersburg, PA

#1016689 Nov 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A framework of tariffs and subsidies introduced by the U.S. Energy Tax Act of 1978 has long bolstered the American ethanol industry. Really Davey you need to look beyond and before your hatred of GW Bush.

The major usage to blend with gasoline was done in 2005 & 2007.

We were talking about food prices.

It was the amount being used for fuel that was being blamed for the high food prices, not the subsidies.

Someone was claiming this not to be the Republicans doing.

I was correcting them.

Bush signing both bills is fact.

Try to keep up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016690 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You make a ridiculous statement and it is my fault.
Dumbass Dave blaming someone else because you're the idiot...

It's the culture...
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#1016691 Nov 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can send his/her child to the school of his choice; they can pay for it like everyone else who chooses parochial or private school. You have that choice.
Choice is in the Republican Teabagger vocabulary? Like; you can't choose to abort your rapist baby because we'll put you in jail for murder?
Hi lily, how is your pretend black love doll, is he still losing air or did you start using helium?

Chambersburg, PA

#1016692 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't, you did. But more to his point (comprehension),$800 per month for that family is more than enough. Especially since it's supposed to supplement their grocery bill.
Flsck said he could feed 10 people well for $800 a month.

Let me know if you need help with the math.

800/30/3/10 =?

Chambersburg, PA

#1016693 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that $2500 was mine first. So no, I don't have $2500 more than I did before.
$50,000 - 5,000,+ 2,500 = 47,500
So you see, I'm still 2,500 in the hole. Stupid sheep.
Without the tax break:

$50,000 -$5,000 +$45000

With the Tax Break

$50,000 -$2500 =$47,500.

The tax break gave him an additional $2500.00.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016694 Nov 1, 2013
Obama admin knew millions could not keep their health insurance..

Washington Post's Gives Obama Four Healthcare Insurance Pinocchios....

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law.

One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

It's the culture..
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016695 Nov 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Post #1016685 Removed * Hello ghetto dem
bwahahahahahaha

Chambersburg, PA

#1016696 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure that an employer can purchase insurance for his employees on the exchanges???
yes

https://www.healthcare.gov/what-is-the-shop-m...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016697 Nov 1, 2013
so it turns out the lax killer is an immigrant tea bagger like eman and dbwriter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 182,110
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM