Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
933,661 - 933,680 of 1,096,012 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't keep it in a vault in the basement. They buy yachts! The boat show is on here in Ft Lauderdale this weekend; wait and see how much they drop there. They're buying more yachts and planes than ever; and also, Art Basel has never been more successful! They have so much cash to spend that they don't know what to do with it, so they build homes everywhere that they may spend only a day or two in. Your economic ignorance is appalling.
Thanks for proving my point!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oughta be mandatory for high school graduation.
NO Excuses.
They did before the libtards got a hold of the education system.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>Another moran that drinks the libtard koolade. Can't any of you libtards take care of your self? Must you always have a nanny hold your hand!
Listen to the tea bag idiot that spends everyday on topix, accomplishing nothing, showing everyone what a uninformed dope you are.
Hold my hand.
Get a job.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Extreme Homes, not Homer Although can be pretty extreme sometimes.
I liked the extreme homer part.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because communal-type living even in the colonial days - where everyone got to share the bounty of the harvest when only some wanted to do the work - didn't work then and hasn't worked since.
Even in ancient times, it was understood that if a man doesn't work, he doesn't eat.
It's not up to the government to take care of people who would gladly let someone else do it. There ARE people who have no qualms about taking advantage of others and even expect it.
The wealthy earn their money and represent only 1% of the entire population.
Most of us are content with what we have and take responsibility for ourselves and our actions so as not to be a burden on others.
What kind of country would we be had the pioneers and those who had to struggle to make ends meet held out their hands for the government to give them what others had worked hard for themselves or were forced to give the government their hard-earned money to take care of those who didn't want to take care of themselves.
In every poll and survey taken over the past week, only 6% say they are happy with the ACA. That's the 6% who are on the receiving end of someone else's hard work and hard-earned money.
No one wants people in need to be denied medical care. But the solutions were so much simpler and so much less costly than the ACA.
Obamacare is actually going to cost many people a lot more money who are not wealthy. How is that fair to them?
What's ironic is most liberals wouldn't freely give their own money to, say, women who kept having babies for more welfare out of their own pockets but are more than happy if someone else does.
There is something inherently wrong and even anti-American for the government to deliberately create a welfare state and a segment of the population who feel entitled to what others earn who don't feel they need to earn it themselves.
Why you and other liberals can't see that is a mystery.
"Carol, forever remains a slave to the rich" - Homer 2016

"Time to break the chains of bondage the rich hold over this great nation" - Homer 2016

"Eat the Rich" - Aerosmith
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH wrote:
Citizens recieving 100% government benefits should not be allowed to voteWe must first realize that voting isn’t and never was a blanket right granted to everyone inside the U.S. border. The ability to vote has always had restrictions. For example, there are age restrictions to vote. You have to be 18 in order to vote. Why is 18 the magic number? Who knows but it’s a restriction. Convicted felons are also not allowed to vote in some places.(1) Early on in the history of the U.S. only white male landowners could vote. Our founders were afraid that those without land would vote to redistribute other’s land to themselves. This is a logical concept and this tells us that even our founders didn’t see the “right to vote” as a blanket right with no caveats.

Unlike the other amendments in the Bill of Rights that apply to all persons in the United States, in order to vote you must be a citizen. Because you have to be a citizen in order to vote this means that voting itself is a privilege granted to those who choose to become a citizen.

Now, if there are restrictions on other “rights” like free speech and the 2nd Amendment pertaining to guns why can’t there also be a restriction on the “right” to vote? This is only logical. Our founding fathers obviously saw that the “right” to vote could be restricted for fear of people redistributing things that aren’t theirs.

An able bodied person who receives benefits and is able to vote is like a child being able to vote their own rules and allowances. No parent would agree to that and it’s illogical. Ever heard a parent say,“my house my rules”? Why? Because any kid will vote for candy for breakfast, no curfews or bedtimes, and allowances paying more than the work they do is worth or not working at all (welfare).
What is happening today is that the Democrat party is bribing people for votes with someone else’s money. It boils down to,“vote for me if you want more welfare, more Medicaid, more unemployment benefits, more food stamps, more W.I.C. money, free birth control, free healthcare, free college education, etc.” Essentially the non-producers are voting to redistribute the money from the producers to themselves. This entitlement mentality, this political ideology, is crippling America. This is exactly what our founders feared. Why should someone have the ability to tell me that I have to give them my money? This would be like me walking into a bank and holding a vote to redistribute the money in the vault to everyone who voted for it.

America now has more people receiving government handouts than are working. We now have more “takers” than “makers”.(2) There are more people on food stamps than at any time in history.(3) When does the madness end? The Democrats are cool with it because it means more votes for them.(4) If we continue down this path there will be even less producers and even more takers.http://www.debate.org/d ebates/Citizens-recieving-gove rnment-benefits-should-not-be- allowed-to-vote/1/

THIS IS HOW DEMOCRATS GETS VOTES BY BRIBING PEOPLE!

What is happening today is that the Democrat party is bribing people for votes with someone else’s money. It boils down to,“vote for me if you want more welfare, more Medicaid, more unemployment benefits, more food stamps, more W.I.C. money, free birth control, free healthcare, free college education, etc.” Essentially the non-producers are voting to redistribute the money from the producers to themselves.
Morning, piece of sh it, tea bag terrorist.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure some of you on the forum are wondering what a creature like "dem" could actually look like? He and I are old acquaintances, as I googled and outed him years ago on topix back when he posted under his real name. Here's the actual pic I posted (in a loving embrace with his actual boyfriend of the time), which I found on one of Chicago's gay chatrooms.

http://fatgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/

BTW, he's the fat white slob......:-)
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>They did before the libtards got a hold of the education system.
Republican charter schools in Chicago being closed for fraud. Spending tax payer money to hire their relatives.
Free market fraud.
Flack is an idiot
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

LMAO at old hag hillary too........

Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding? Since leaving the Obama administration, Clinton's favorability ratings have plunged a net 18 points

By Jon Terbush | 6:06am ET

Hillary Clinton left the State Department with a sky-high approval rating. With her broad appeal and presumed White House ambitions, the conventional wisdom, supported by early polls, suggested she would roll to the Democratic nomination in 2016 and then trounce whomever Republicans trotted out to face her.

Yet less than a year removed from her old job, Clinton's popularity has fallen from its once-lofty heights, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll out this week.

In the poll, 46 percent of adults expressed a favorable opinion of Clinton, while 33 percent viewed her unfavorably. That's not too shabby Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) came in with a 17/43 favorable to unfavorable split but it's well down from January, when 56 percent liked Clinton versus 25 percent who did not.

All told, that means Clinton's net favorability had fallen an astounding 18 points since the start of the year.

The drop is seemingly quite mysterious, given that Clinton has been largely absent from the spotlight for months. It's not like she oversaw a disastrous rollout of an online exchange for health insurance, for example. So why is Clinton bottoming out now?

For one, it's possible her apparent move to campaign mode has polarized people who previously viewed her as more of an apolitical figure during her time as the nation's top diplomat. "It's not that voters all of the sudden have seen a new side of Hillary that has caused them to take a second look," pollster Peter Hart told The Wall Street Journal, but rather that "she is no longer the nonpartisan secretary of state and that brings out the partisan fangs on the part of former supporters."

Clinton also, since leaving the White House, has been tied to the lingering controversy over Benghazi. Though the scandal has mostly fizzled out in the mainstream press, Republicans and members of the conservative media devoted considerable time earlier in the year to hammering the administration and Clinton in particular for its handling of last year's deadly consulate attack.

Clinton's polling slide did begin around the time a supposed bombshell report, later debunked, claimed internal White House emails revealed a cover-up. And Gallup, which has also found Clinton's popularity on the decline, said back in June that congressional hearings into Benghazi had "called into question her leadership during her tenure at the State Department."

It's also possible Clinton is being dragged down by her former boss. Battered by the government shutdown and ObamaCare's terrible rollout, the president's approval rating has fallen to a record-low 42 percent, according to the same NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Yes, Clinton no longer works for the administration, or in the government at all, for that matter. But Americans have soured over the past month on just about everyone associated with Washington. Republicans bore the brunt of the blowback, but a majority of voters have said they would be fine voting out everyone in Congress.

That kind of anti-incumbent, "throw the bums out" mentality could spill over to other Washington figures. And Clinton, with her long tenure in D.C. former First Lady turned senator turned diplomat is a veritable Washington institution unto herself.

A number of other smaller factors could also be at play.

Clinton endorsed and campaigned for the not-so-popular Democratic gubernatorial candidate (and former Clinton fundraiser) Terry McAuliffe; she went on a public policy speaking tour, in which she began laying the framework for a possible campaign; and her name surfaced in unflattering stories about failed New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, who is married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey LILLY!!!! Just who do you think builds them yachts? Who do you think builds those houses. The furniture, rugs, windows, etc... You are the ignorant one!
That's fine Flack but you cannot remain economically viable with so much money in so few hands.

Trickle down economics doesn't work.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey flack scab tell us how you are an independent as you blow the tea baggers.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Real Dave, even though my response to you before was lengthy, I hope you read all of it and will share your thoughts and reaction. Because it really touches on the crux of what divides us.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for something?
Like destroying the Republican Party.
Lol
Ghetto dem is good for scking dik is seldom good for anything else..

It's the culture...
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
I'm sure some of you on the forum are wondering what a creature like "dem" could actually look like? He and I are old acquaintances, as I googled and outed him years ago on topix back when he posted under his real name. Here's the actual pic I posted (in a loving embrace with his actual boyfriend of the time), which I found on one of Chicago's gay chatrooms.

http://fatgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/

BTW, he's the fat white slob......:-)
Funny that an old man latent homosexual like you would be surfing the co ck suc ker sites.
Swallow much, old phaggot?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Hey fenny is that Mastiff jizz on your face or a little boys?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the extreme homer part.
Yeah, I am warming up to it myself.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Carol, forever remains a slave to the rich" - Homer 2016

"Time to break the chains of bondage the rich hold over this great nation" - Homer 2016

"Eat the Rich" - Aerosmith
"The ties that bind"- Alter Bridge

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the tea bag idiot that spends everyday on topix, accomplishing nothing, showing everyone what a uninformed dope you are.
Hold my hand.
Get a job.
Unlike you I don't need a job.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey LILLY!!!! Just who do you think builds them yachts? Who do you think builds those houses. The furniture, rugs, windows, etc... You are the ignorant one!
Italian dudes build them--it's how the rich roll these days...BTW, you might review this, that, these, those and the reflexive, intensive pronouns since you're not working 'cause your money is. lol
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

All the old absolute monarchies on a large scale are gone because having all the money in the hands of a few is not a viable system. Sooner or later the poor will revolt.

"Please revolt after I am out of office" - Homer 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••