Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
933,441 - 933,460 of 1,079,329 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

American Lady wrote:
President Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 9:22 AM EDT
WASHINGTON (NBC).......[not FOX:)]
A brand new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll brings bad news for President Obama.
His job approval is on a massive slide, and now his personal likability is taking a hit, too.
President Obama's approval rating was near an all-time high in January.
http://www.ktiv.com/story/23839680/2013/10/31...
steveafrikaner
Wow - if I was shown to be a serial liar (better even than Clinton), a lousy manager and an idiot, I too would be tense and depressed under these conditions, he..l I would be suicidal! Now there's a thought......No too arrogant
TOMMYHOUR
It must be very upsetting when you realize you ain't that smart and everyone else knows it also.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-langua...
;~)
The Magic Negro would make a great Rodeo Clown with his reputation. Maybe Valerie could point him in the right direction.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Approval Rating Has Plunged To An 'All-Time Low,' And The GOP's Has Tanked Even More
http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-obama-app...
Heck, if this becomes a race to the bottom, the Magic Negro will win hands down. Snakes are comfortable in their element.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Reich's opinion? LOL, what a bunch of contrived horseshit.
Robert Reich's opinion always comes up a little short.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

A federal appeals court issued a ruling Thursday reinstating most of Texas' controversial new abortions restrictions, just three days after a federal judge ruled they were unconstitutional.

A panel of judges at the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans said the law requiring doctors to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital can take effect while a lawsuit challenging the restrictions moves forward. The panel issued the ruling after District Judge Lee Yeakel said the provision serves no medical purpose.

The panel's decision means as least 12 clinics won't be able to perform the procedure starting as soon as Friday. In its 20-page ruling, it acknowledged that the provision "may increase the cost of accessing an abortion provider and decrease the number of physicians available to perform abortions."

However, the panel said that the U.S. Supreme Court has held that having "the incidental effect of making it more difficult or more expensive to procure an abortion cannot be enough to invalidate" a law that serves a valid purpose, "one not designed to strike at the right itself."

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip.
But I'm not really all that interested in your political history at this time, son.
Just so you know...redistribution of wealth is straight out of the Communist Manifesto. Take it or leave it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean less fortunate in the health sense? Or in the financial sense?
Or, do you even know what you mean?
The financial sense.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect young Obamabots to pay for their own children???
...what a racist...
Does USAsince1680 realize that the ACA's text she keeps referring to as "fact" can be altered at Sebelius' whim?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend Billo tried to get Marsha (red solo cup) Blackburn to call the President of the United States a liar; she didn't bite.
Smarter than I thought. The President is not a liar. Apparently Billo isn't as radically nuts as you would like him to be. You're probably one of those nuts that he has red flagged in the email segment of his show. You're more like a dittohead.
This president lied through his teeth. But the ends always justifies the means when it comes to controlling people.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You do know who I'm talking about right?
He attended Osceola HS__home of the Kowboys__the Kissimmee Kowboys. You were in the marching band, remember?
There weren't all that many folks living in that area at the time doll, the Partins come to mind. We had this discussion before babe__do you have CRS disease or early onset old timers.
Charles Bronson was born in 1949 doll and everyone in the county knew of his family__except you?
I don't even know who you're talking about.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A federal appeals court issued a ruling Thursday reinstating most of Texas' controversial new abortions restrictions, just three days after a federal judge ruled they were unconstitutional.
A panel of judges at the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans said the law requiring doctors to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital can take effect while a lawsuit challenging the restrictions moves forward. The panel issued the ruling after District Judge Lee Yeakel said the provision serves no medical purpose.
The panel's decision means as least 12 clinics won't be able to perform the procedure starting as soon as Friday. In its 20-page ruling, it acknowledged that the provision "may increase the cost of accessing an abortion provider and decrease the number of physicians available to perform abortions."
However, the panel said that the U.S. Supreme Court has held that having "the incidental effect of making it more difficult or more expensive to procure an abortion cannot be enough to invalidate" a law that serves a valid purpose, "one not designed to strike at the right itself."
Too many judges are wannabe legislators. Something similar just happened with that judge in NY regarding the Stop-And-Frisk law.

She was removed from the case for misconduct after it was found that she had been steering the case in her direction behind the scenes. She apparently was chomping at the bit to make laws instead of ruling on them.

The abuse of power is, IMHO, is the hallmark of this new century from the chimp in the Oval office, to judges on the lowest and highest courts, to so-called "journalists" and to all media in general.

Our minds are under attack from all sides.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know...redistribution of wealth is straight out of the Communist Manifesto. Take it or leave it.
"You didn't build that!"

--- The Magic Negro

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy you devote time to repeating the same elite nonsense from the tea party.
I'll just be happy when common sense finally peaks through the silver lining and this nonsense ends once and for all.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Am I here too late and the party's over?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does USAsince1680 realize that the ACA's text she keeps referring to as "fact" can be altered at Sebelius' whim?
Hasn't the Marxist-In-Chief been changing his signature piece ofcrap on the fly all along?

Many have complained that the law has been changed to a considerable extent from its original writing by the azzhole and that it is actually the responsibility of the Legislative Branch of our government and not the Executive to do so.

But Little Caesar insists on getting his face on Rome's coinage, the Roman Senate be damned....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who you're talking about.
Neither does he:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Am I here too late and the party's over?
The party will never be over, Lois.

The Liberals here are all passed out in the punch bowl until morning.

The rest of us soberheads have responsibilities to perform:)

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Looks like I got me a part-time job - two or three days a week in the afternoons.

Have to check with SS to find out how much I can earn and still receive my checks.

Don't think 10 to 12 hours a week will make that much of a difference.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
And if our existing coverage doesn't include, say, maternity coverage even though we don't either want or need it?
If you have an existing substandard insurance policy that was in effect at the time the ACA was passed, you can keep it...if your insurance company and/or employer says you can. That is up to them...not Obama.

Now, if your policy isn't grandfathered, you must comply with the ACA...it's the law. Get over it. Maternity coverage is grouped together with everything else.... colorectal cancer for example and any number of preexisting conditions. One way or another, you will probably benefit from one or more of the new provisions. Get over it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

G'nite, maties.

Don't let the bedbugs bite.

They all have Liberal faces:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Looks like I got me a part-time job - two or three days a week in the afternoons.
Have to check with SS to find out how much I can earn and still receive my checks.
Don't think 10 to 12 hours a week will make that much of a difference.
Work under the table or try barter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,521
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 10 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Abby 7-24 11 min squishymama 15
Amy 7-24 24 min squishymama 17
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Mister Tonka 97,517
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,878
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info