Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,671)

Showing posts 933,401 - 933,420 of1,072,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

eliminate*
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Hot off the press...
We just found out 93 million people in the employer market are screwed too.
This Obamalamacare story gets better by the day!
Democrats are going to be decimated.
so when will they set a record low in the polls?

so we understand your weak attempts at deflection. you and every other nutjob on this thread who have yet to acknowledge that America hates the GOP more than you hate Obama.

about time you guys got some payback.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you have a recurring habit of repeating the words of others. That is a sure sign that you have nothing in the way of a rational response. Parroting is all you know.
Your comprehension skills are almost nonexistent there, brutha.

I don't parrot but parody.

You are a Fool that I enjoy parodying. It makes me warm all over to expose hypocrites, liars and all those sinners between them:)

Praise Geebus!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

bring it kkk hunt...I'd love to blow ur face off with mah 40 s&w

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when will they set a record low in the polls?
so we understand your weak attempts at deflection. you and every other nutjob on this thread who have yet to acknowledge that America hates the GOP more than you hate Obama.
Saving the country from ruin, pulling it back from the cliff where the Magic Negro has pushed it,...THAT should give patriots a welcome payback to know what they did for America.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

OBAMANATION wrote:
Wonder what kkk hunt lily and kkk hunt leos t wat will say about this?? I guess they'll say CBS is lying...right?
The website launched on a Tuesday. Publicly, the government said there were 4.7 million unique visits in the first 24 hours. But at a meeting Wednesday morning, the war room notes say "six enrollments have occurred so far."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5761032...
I can't wait till SHTF so we can climate (kill) you pedophile democrats once and for all and restore the constitution
after FOX had to set the story straight on another CBS clunker i wouldn't put much stock in anything CBS has to say about the ACA.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
after FOX had to set the story straight on another CBS clunker i wouldn't put much stock in anything CBS has to say about the ACA.
Yeah that's the network that "fabricated" news against Dubya...remember that phaggot? it's delightful none the less...'Murica sees thru the BS the kenyan mooslime is selling...way to wonder off topic and bring Fox news into fktard...I don't get my news from the TV retard...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving the country from ruin, pulling it back from the cliff where the Magic Negro has pushed it,...THAT should give patriots a welcome payback to know what they did for America.
the ruin of running off the cliff.....

A Very Expensive Tea Party

Unwittingly and perhaps inadvertently, the Tea Party is helping to fulfill the prophecies of my Peterson Institute colleague Arvind Subramanian, who has long predicted that the renminbi will eclipse the dollar – and that China is likely to surpass the United States, in terms of economic weight and political clout. Speeding up such a transition will directly increase the interest cost of the national debt and exactly run counter to what Tea Party representatives claim they want to do. The change would make the longer-run public finances of the United States worse, not better.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/...

so look at any poll and you can see that the baggers are getting their payback.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>bring it kkk hunt...I'd love to blow ur face off with mah 40 s&w
very mature. but hey, bring it. i'll blow up a right wing myth or 2 in a big hurry.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that's the network that "fabricated" news against Dubya...remember that phaggot? it's delightful none the less...'Murica sees thru the BS the kenyan mooslime is selling...way to wonder off topic and bring Fox news into fktard...I don't get my news from the TV retard...
well then, let me fill you in....

Fox News clears up CBS News story about perils of Obamacare

After appearing on CBS News yesterday morning in a segment on her rising health-care costs under Obamacare, 56-year-old Florida resident Dianne Barrette received calls from producers at Fox News, the better to repeat her critical tale on TV’s No. 1 outlet for Obamacare opposition. Presumably the network was interested in how Barrette’s insurance premiums were set to go from around $50 to nearly $600, as she explained yesterday on CBS News.

The story, however, wasn’t as straightforward as the CBS News account suggested. As pointed out here and here, Barrette’s $50 insurance plan was shot through with holes, particularly with respect to hospitalization. The Obamacare-compliant plan that she was offered in its place must comply with a set of basic standards, including hospitalization.

Following all the ruckus, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren interviewed Barrette on last night’s edition of her program “On the Record.” The deficiencies of Barrette’s longtime plan got plenty of attention from Van Susteren:

VAN SUSTEREN: I must say though that your policy is like, you know, if you are walking across the street and someone runs a red light, you are in deep trouble under your existing policy.

BARRETTE: That is true.

Now there’s something: Fox News, clearing up the distorted and negative impressions left by the mainstream media on Obamacare.

Following her chat with Van Susteren, Barrette got word from a network producer that her appointment to appear this morning on Fox News was cancelled, she tells the Erik Wemple Blog.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...

don't you just hate it when people try to mislead the public?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
She has to defend she males, dykes, homorphradites...thats Liberalism!
cant forget pedophiles like harvey milk too!!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
very mature. but hey, bring it. i'll blow up a right wing myth or 2 in a big hurry.
only thing you know how to blow is lilys ck kkk hunt
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the ruin of running off the cliff.....
A Very Expensive Tea Party
Unwittingly and perhaps inadvertently, the Tea Party is helping to fulfill the prophecies of my Peterson Institute colleague Arvind Subramanian, who has long predicted that the renminbi will eclipse the dollar – and that China is likely to surpass the United States, in terms of economic weight and political clout. Speeding up such a transition will directly increase the interest cost of the national debt and exactly run counter to what Tea Party representatives claim they want to do. The change would make the longer-run public finances of the United States worse, not better.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/...
so look at any poll and you can see that the baggers are getting their payback.
lets talk about the six (6) people who signed up for mooslime care the first day..stay on topic azzhole

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>did you see the admitted pedophile dems posts today? they where ALL copy/pastes...
no, I wasn't on much. But he uses that tactic to try and over whelm the mods and fool the bots.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, let me fill you in....
Fox News clears up CBS News story about perils of Obamacare
After appearing on CBS News yesterday morning in a segment on her rising health-care costs under Obamacare, 56-year-old Florida resident Dianne Barrette received calls from producers at Fox News, the better to repeat her critical tale on TV’s No. 1 outlet for Obamacare opposition. Presumably the network was interested in how Barrette’s insurance premiums were set to go from around $50 to nearly $600, as she explained yesterday on CBS News.
The story, however, wasn’t as straightforward as the CBS News account suggested. As pointed out here and here, Barrette’s $50 insurance plan was shot through with holes, particularly with respect to hospitalization. The Obamacare-compliant plan that she was offered in its place must comply with a set of basic standards, including hospitalization.
Following all the ruckus, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren interviewed Barrette on last night’s edition of her program “On the Record.” The deficiencies of Barrette’s longtime plan got plenty of attention from Van Susteren:
VAN SUSTEREN: I must say though that your policy is like, you know, if you are walking across the street and someone runs a red light, you are in deep trouble under your existing policy.
BARRETTE: That is true.
Now there’s something: Fox News, clearing up the distorted and negative impressions left by the mainstream media on Obamacare.
Following her chat with Van Susteren, Barrette got word from a network producer that her appointment to appear this morning on Fox News was cancelled, she tells the Erik Wemple Blog.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
don't you just hate it when people try to mislead the public?
Oh, so now you love foxnews? make up ur mind ya limey lil kkk hunt...can you formulate your own thoughts and not mindlessly copy.paste like a baboon?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

The Ten Most Terrifying Things About The Obama Administration

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/10/31/the-ten...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

BWHAHAHHAAA

CNN Falls To Lowest Primetime In Over A Year; Fox’s Megyn Kelly Returns To Cable News Ratings Top Spot

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/cnn-falls-to-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama could have negotiated the prices with his stinking O'bamacare, he chose not to. Oxycontin does not only affect the poor-it is people across the spectrum. It is a gate way drug to heroin. Where does heroin come from. Muzzieville. Get rid of the moslems running heroin into our country. And why doesn't O'bama clear cut and burn the poppies in Afghanistan like Bush did?
Bush paid the Taliban $43 million to eradicate the poppy fields! Look up how much heroin production as increased since then! This was corporate sponsorship of the Taliban and the drug trade.
Drugs and arms makes the world go around. I know Oxycontin is an across the board drug. Why is it that Perdu Pharma makes billions from this legal drug dealing and the poor slob on the street goes to prison for selling this legal drug? You have to be a damn fool if you think that anyone, any government, has any urge to stop the flow of drugs. The local politicians make more and more new laws to arrest and incarcerate Americans for taking and selling prescription drugs; who are they punishing? The addicts. Heroin use is increasing because of these laws. 8 people a day die in Florida alone because of Oxycontin.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

WOW wrote:
I will be posting the DAILY MURDERS in the Black community to see if anyone will be outraged the same way they were with TRAYVON. MENDASITY
My nephew that died came out on
pictures that I took at a church.
God brings them back and we do
not know where they are.
He looks younger.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you have a recurring habit of repeating the words of others. That is a sure sign that you have nothing in the way of a rational response. Parroting is all you know.
LMAO! You've GOT to be kidding, right?

All you do is regurgitate memes and rhetoric from the Obama camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 933,401 - 933,420 of1,072,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,168
The New, New Math 16 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 22 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 30 min Pippa 3
Strategy 36 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 38 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 40 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search