Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015883 Oct 31, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>did you see the admitted pedophile dems posts today? they where ALL copy/pastes...
no, I wasn't on much. But he uses that tactic to try and over whelm the mods and fool the bots.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015884 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, let me fill you in....
Fox News clears up CBS News story about perils of Obamacare
After appearing on CBS News yesterday morning in a segment on her rising health-care costs under Obamacare, 56-year-old Florida resident Dianne Barrette received calls from producers at Fox News, the better to repeat her critical tale on TV’s No. 1 outlet for Obamacare opposition. Presumably the network was interested in how Barrette’s insurance premiums were set to go from around $50 to nearly $600, as she explained yesterday on CBS News.
The story, however, wasn’t as straightforward as the CBS News account suggested. As pointed out here and here, Barrette’s $50 insurance plan was shot through with holes, particularly with respect to hospitalization. The Obamacare-compliant plan that she was offered in its place must comply with a set of basic standards, including hospitalization.
Following all the ruckus, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren interviewed Barrette on last night’s edition of her program “On the Record.” The deficiencies of Barrette’s longtime plan got plenty of attention from Van Susteren:
VAN SUSTEREN: I must say though that your policy is like, you know, if you are walking across the street and someone runs a red light, you are in deep trouble under your existing policy.
BARRETTE: That is true.
Now there’s something: Fox News, clearing up the distorted and negative impressions left by the mainstream media on Obamacare.
Following her chat with Van Susteren, Barrette got word from a network producer that her appointment to appear this morning on Fox News was cancelled, she tells the Erik Wemple Blog.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
don't you just hate it when people try to mislead the public?
Oh, so now you love foxnews? make up ur mind ya limey lil kkk hunt...can you formulate your own thoughts and not mindlessly copy.paste like a baboon?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1015885 Oct 31, 2013
The Ten Most Terrifying Things About The Obama Administration

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/10/31/the-ten...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015886 Oct 31, 2013
BWHAHAHHAAA

CNN Falls To Lowest Primetime In Over A Year; Fox’s Megyn Kelly Returns To Cable News Ratings Top Spot

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/cnn-falls-to-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015887 Oct 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama could have negotiated the prices with his stinking O'bamacare, he chose not to. Oxycontin does not only affect the poor-it is people across the spectrum. It is a gate way drug to heroin. Where does heroin come from. Muzzieville. Get rid of the moslems running heroin into our country. And why doesn't O'bama clear cut and burn the poppies in Afghanistan like Bush did?
Bush paid the Taliban $43 million to eradicate the poppy fields! Look up how much heroin production as increased since then! This was corporate sponsorship of the Taliban and the drug trade.
Drugs and arms makes the world go around. I know Oxycontin is an across the board drug. Why is it that Perdu Pharma makes billions from this legal drug dealing and the poor slob on the street goes to prison for selling this legal drug? You have to be a damn fool if you think that anyone, any government, has any urge to stop the flow of drugs. The local politicians make more and more new laws to arrest and incarcerate Americans for taking and selling prescription drugs; who are they punishing? The addicts. Heroin use is increasing because of these laws. 8 people a day die in Florida alone because of Oxycontin.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1015888 Oct 31, 2013
WOW wrote:
I will be posting the DAILY MURDERS in the Black community to see if anyone will be outraged the same way they were with TRAYVON. MENDASITY
My nephew that died came out on
pictures that I took at a church.
God brings them back and we do
not know where they are.
He looks younger.

Bozeman, MT

#1015889 Oct 31, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you have a recurring habit of repeating the words of others. That is a sure sign that you have nothing in the way of a rational response. Parroting is all you know.
LMAO! You've GOT to be kidding, right?

All you do is regurgitate memes and rhetoric from the Obama camp.

Bozeman, MT

#1015890 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
about time you guys got some payback.
A great American, you are.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1015895 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the ruin of running off the cliff.....
A Very Expensive Tea Party
Unwittingly and perhaps inadvertently, the Tea Party is helping to fulfill the prophecies of my Peterson Institute colleague Arvind Subramanian, who has long predicted that the renminbi will eclipse the dollar – and that China is likely to surpass the United States, in terms of economic weight and political clout. Speeding up such a transition will directly increase the interest cost of the national debt and exactly run counter to what Tea Party representatives claim they want to do. The change would make the longer-run public finances of the United States worse, not better.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/...
so look at any poll and you can see that the baggers are getting their payback.
1.) This oozes from the NY Times

2.) Economists' opinions are a dime-a-dozen and are scattered widely across the gamut of financial and sociopolitical opinion.

3.) Johnson blames one dance partner of the two in the Washington Tango. It is painfully obvious he loves the Magic Negro and leaves the jerk blameless in the supposed brinkmanship game. The Magic Negro simply said he ain't gonna sit down and negotiate. Period. So the Liberal Media jumps on the other remaining dance partner and says "It's THEIR fault! Sinners! Every one of them!"

Cheap Theatrics seem to work very effectively on you.

But not on me.

How many dozens of crisis have you had in your lifetime, bro'? How many times have you been suckered into a financial mess because someone cried "Crisis!" and you fell for it?

You sound like someone who really enjoys following their nose wherever it takes them.

Problem is, the Magic Negro has a leash on your nose.

Lapeer, MI

#1015896 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
very mature. but hey, bring it. i'll blow up a right wing myth or 2 in a big hurry.
You'll blow things on both sides of the aisle.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015897 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush paid the Taliban $43 million to eradicate the poppy fields! Look up how much heroin production as increased since then! This was corporate sponsorship of the Taliban and the drug trade.
Drugs and arms makes the world go around. I know Oxycontin is an across the board drug. Why is it that Perdu Pharma makes billions from this legal drug dealing and the poor slob on the street goes to prison for selling this legal drug? You have to be a damn fool if you think that anyone, any government, has any urge to stop the flow of drugs. The local politicians make more and more new laws to arrest and incarcerate Americans for taking and selling prescription drugs; who are they punishing? The addicts. Heroin use is increasing because of these laws. 8 people a day die in Florida alone because of Oxycontin.
howdy kkk hunt...six (6) people signed up for obamacare the first day...thoughts?? without quoting rachel maddow or daily kooks?? I guess you know all about drugs and pedophilia...ur a democrat after all
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015898 Oct 31, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather
The Killian documents controversy (also referred to as Memogate, Rathergate or Rathergate[1]) involved six documents critical of President George W. Bush's service in the Air National Guard in 1972–73. Four of these documents[2] were presented as authentic in a 60 Minutes Wednesday broadcast aired by CBS on September 8, 2004, less than two months before the 2004 Presidential Election, but it was later found that CBS had failed to authenticate the documents.[3][4][5] Subsequently, several typewriter and typography experts concluded the documents are blatant forgeries,[6][7] as have most media sources.
--

talk about misleading....that moron thought he could pass piss poor forgeries off as real and it cost him his career...what a kkk hunt

Lapeer, MI

#1015900 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro pays off nation's leaders so they will look the other way when he sends in the drones that kill innocents.

This is nothing new at all.

So take your Church Lady Bush-Bashing sermon back to the outhouse where it belongs, babee.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#1015901 Oct 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
My nephew that died came out on
pictures that I took at a church.
God brings them back and we do
not know where they are.
He looks younger.
thank the. Johnson. Family. In. Georgia. Will. Have. Their. Sons. Case. Reopened. Our. Children. Must. Stop. Dying. And. No. One. Stops. The. Community. Included. Needs. To. Adjust
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015902 Oct 31, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have been fun to argue with during the Carter years...
or the Bush years?

Lapeer, MI

#1015903 Oct 31, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>The Killian documents controversy (also referred to as Memogate, Rathergate or Rathergate[1]) involved six documents critical of President George W. Bush's service in the Air National Guard in 1972–73. Four of these documents[2] were presented as authentic in a 60 Minutes Wednesday broadcast aired by CBS on September 8, 2004, less than two months before the 2004 Presidential Election, but it was later found that CBS had failed to authenticate the documents.[3][4][5] Subsequently, several typewriter and typography experts concluded the documents are blatant forgeries,[6][7] as have most media sources.
--
talk about misleading....that moron thought he could pass piss poor forgeries off as real and it cost him his career...what a kkk hunt
....and then the Kenyan shows up and does him one better with a forged Birth Certificate.

Never say never!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015904 Oct 31, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about the six (6) people who signed up for mooslime care the first day..stay on topic azzhole
topic.....

Kentucky has been cited by numerous sources -- the Wall Street Journal, NPR, the Advisory Board Company -- as among the best of the best marketplaces since its launch. While the federal site has stumbled, Kentucky is being held up as evidence that the marketplace concept can work in practice.

The numbers back it up: more than 26,000 people have enrolled in coverage, more than 50,000 have started applications and more than 300,000 unique visitors have checked out what the marketplace has to offer. For a state with about 625,000 uninsured people, those are promising figures.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/how-kentucky-...

more than 6. and in a redstate no less.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015905 Oct 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....and then the Kenyan shows up and does him one better with a forged Birth Certificate.
Never say never!
I have his offishial berth certificate hanging on my fridge
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015906 Oct 31, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now you love foxnews? make up ur mind ya limey lil kkk hunt...can you formulate your own thoughts and not mindlessly copy.paste like a baboon?
so you're saying that i shouldn't trust FOX? today?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015907 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
or the Bush years?
The Killian documents controversy (also referred to as Memogate, Rathergate or Rathergate[1]) involved six documents critical of President George W. Bush's service in the Air National Guard in 1972–73. Four of these documents[2] were presented as authentic in a 60 Minutes Wednesday broadcast aired by CBS on September 8, 2004, less than two months before the 2004 Presidential Election, but it was later found that CBS had failed to authenticate the documents.[3][4][5] Subsequently, several typewriter and typography experts concluded the documents are blatant forgeries,[6][7] as have most media sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs