Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,664)

Showing posts 933,261 - 933,280 of1,072,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if I may...
Some people simply can't afford to pay cash and some medications are quite expensive.
You do want those less fortunate to be able to afford medicine for themselves and their children?
Maybe you should better explain your position and another solution because it almost seems cold-hearted, and I really don't want to think that about you.
Do you mean less fortunate in the health sense? Or in the financial sense?

Or, do you even know what you mean?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip.
But I'm not really all that interested in your political history at this time, son.
What's with your white gangster wanna be calling people "son" specifically Carol a women you idiot?

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

woman
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The stimulus bill was 38% tax breaks.
Liar.. Prove it Dumbass Dave...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in need of such services. In my profession, I am a provider of such services. I know the law, I know how empolyers obtain information, and I am more familiar than I would like to be with how insurance companies share information.
Someone who is seeing a counselor because of depression, anxiety, family problems, marriage issues, etc does not have to worry about anyone "finding out". If you have proof that someone has been denied security clearnance because they were recieiving MH services (other than for a psychotic disorder), I would love to see it.
What kind of DUTY performance can we expect from people experiencing:

"...depression, anxiety, family problems, marriage issues, etc"?

You are right, they can keep the clearance...but will their performance allow keep the job?

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In single payer universal health care; the government negotiates the price of drugs for it's citizens. Why is a company like Perdu Pharma making billions on oxicontin; that they created knowing it was highly addicted? Then the poor people who get addicted to it go to prison.
Lily, or someone in her immediate family is a pill popper!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now we know cons run from their 'accomplishments' they foist on Americans when it meets their political goals!
I always suspected that!
Good governance should be transparent...

No one should even notice they are around...

You want government to part the water and make gold out of lead...
You depend on AN ELECTED person you have never met to fix your miserable existence...

In other words you are a nut case...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now we know cons run from their 'accomplishments' they foist on Americans when it meets their political goals!
I always suspected that!
The best example of a Liberal campaigning as a Conservative ‘Obama 2008’ Lower Taxes, Accountability, Cutting Debt/Deficit, Transparency, Jobs, etc. a Joke!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
figures you don't know sht about the people you back. But then its well after 10am, you're already sht faced. Keep looking, loser. Hahaha
Very mature post!

I knew that she retired from banking in 2000__that pretty much takes her out of the financial crisis eh?

By the way, she performed admirably as Florida's chief financial officer while serving as the only (D) on Florida's cabinet.

And did you know that poster Carol went to high school with a member of that same cabinet, but had to be reminded. Her only interest in politics is that there's a black man in the white house.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.. Prove it Dumbass Dave...
It's the culture...
Now you did it...

He'll be posting ridiculous rants all day, and the first kid that walks within reach of him is going to get beaten...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Palm Beach county, Boca Raton is the Pill Mill capital of Florida... Possibly in the USA...

It's the culture....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Worse Than Apartheid: Black in Obama’s America
The U.S. Black-white wealth gap is larger than in South Africa at the height of apartheid. The statistic is all the more remarkable when considering that South Africa virtually mandated gross inequality by law, while in the U.S. the great chasm exists “within a political economy that is at least nominally democratic” and packed with Black elected officials, including “the sitting head of state.”The wealth gap narrowed to a ratio of 7 to 1 in 1995 before ballooning to 22 to 1 following a housing market collapse five years ago.”

For every dollar in assets owned by whites in the United States, blacks own less than a nickel, a racial divide that is wider than South Africa’s at any point during the apartheid era.

The median net worth for black households is $4,955, or about 4.5 percent of whites’ median household wealth, which was $110, 729 in 2010, according to Census data. Racial inequality in apartheid South Africa reached its zenith in 1970 when black households’ median net worth represented 6.8 percent of whites’, according to an analysis of government data by Sampie Terreblanche, professor emeritus of economics at Stellenbosch University.

Widely recognized as an expert on inequality, Terreblanche described the racial wealth gap in the U.S. as “shocking,” in an email, and noted that it would exceed apartheid’s by an even larger margin had the white-minority not categorized mixed-race South Africans as “coloured” during the white-minority’s 46-year rule.

Household wealth is the accumulated sum of assets – houses, cars, bank, investment, and retirement accounts – minus the aggregate value of debt, including mortgages, auto loans, and credit card balances. It’s more comprehensive than income, which measures the year-to-year earnings from wages, dividends, and profits. Since the US Census began publishing the figures nearly a quarter century ago, the chasm in wealth between whites and blacks has always yawned far wider than disparities in income, but narrowed to a ratio of 7 to 1 in 1995 before ballooning to 22 to 1 following a housing market collapse five years ago. African-descended people account for about 14 percent of the population in the US but only 1.4 percent of the wealthiest 1 percent.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
For all of those on the forum wondering what a creature like "dem" could actually look like, here's an actual pic of him I posted (back when he used his REAL name), and I searched him out on Chicago's gay boards. http://fatgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/
BTW, he's the fat white slob......:-)
You've actually spent money to access that site? Wow, that speaks volumes, Phaggy Fenny. LMAWLAO@U.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why involve a middleman, whether the insurance company or the government? Either way, you're paying cash for the drugs.
Unless you want those who avoid drugs to subsidize those that abuse drugs....
I don't use any drugs or meds but I'm willing to pay my insurance premium to "subsidize" people that need them. That's how insurance works. And it's typically arrogant of you right wingers to assume people can "avoid drugs". I have relatives that are diabetic that would be ecstatic to be drug free.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In all cases, you are forcing people to pay for services that they do not want or need.
Galt knows many older people who avoid prescription drugs.
Seeking mental health treatment is dangerous to your employment, Second Amendment rights, and many other aspects of life, so most people will not seek such treatment voluntarily.
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the concept of insurance?
Everything should be covered; doesn't mean you have to use or need those services. No policy is ever a la carte.
Never has been, what are you talking about? You're responding to stupidity here.
If that were the case then every single person could say: well, I don't have diabetes, so therefore I'm not paying for someone else to have it; and same could go for cancer, heart conditions, and on and on and on.
If you don't need medications; great.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't follow the news. Even your beloved Rush was addicted to this drug. It's epidemic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've actually spent money to access that site? Wow, that speaks volumes, Phaggy Fenny. LMAWLAO@U.
You are such a retard...
It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
When Liberals run for office they campaign like conservatives so I’m not surprise by this…Democrats Scramble to Distance Themselves from Obamacare!!
Democrats are scrambling to fix Obamacare, not distance themselves from it. It's right wing cowards like you that have tried to pretend Bush didn't exist and then whine about the economy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another traitor that should be shot.
Typical black male response: shoot 'em.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that, dumb carol.
But if you wanna play that desperate game, bring it on racist granny.
Racist pig snorting again.

Isn't it time for din-din at the Welfare Trough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 933,261 - 933,280 of1,072,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min PEllen 97,437
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 23 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 32 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••