Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
LCNLin

United States

#1015838 Oct 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fannie and Freddie should not exist...
if you want a government nanny, you are a liberal...
this has taken over your life.
No one reads your stuff but you post and post the same nonsense.:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015839 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in need of such services. In my profession, I am a provider of such services. I know the law, I know how empolyers obtain information, and I am more familiar than I would like to be with how insurance companies share information.
Someone who is seeing a counselor because of depression, anxiety, family problems, marriage issues, etc does not have to worry about anyone "finding out". If you have proof that someone has been denied security clearnance because they were recieiving MH services (other than for a psychotic disorder), I would love to see it.
so, no clerks who work in your office or similar offices ever gossip...nobody ever sees a patient walking into or out of a psychiatric office...nobody ever runs into someone they know at your office...nobody at the pharmacy ever talks about patient medications...

if your employer finds out, its just a matter of time before they find an excuse to dump you...

BS, there is no privacy....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1015840 Oct 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
let me respond in a different way, Carol...do you lack the intelligence to protect yourself from "reckless greed"?
A Fool and his/her money are soon parted.

Caveat Emptor...

"Help me! I'm Stupid!"

"I'll follow you anywhere if you let me hide beneath your skirt"

Is *THIS* what government is for?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015841 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if I may...
Some people simply can't afford to pay cash and some medications are quite expensive.
You do want those less fortunate to be able to afford medicine for themselves and their children?
Maybe you should better explain your position and another solution because it almost seems cold-hearted, and I really don't want to think that about you.
most Americans are grossly over-medicated....

Lapeer, MI

#1015842 Oct 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your posts could be cleaned up with a good mop and bucket.

Lapeer, MI

#1015843 Oct 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party seems financed by Putin
Watch their commie posts.
They hate America
Vlad is the world's #1 leader.

The Magic Negro is #2...in more ways than one:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015844 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the concept of insurance?
Everything should be covered; doesn't mean you have to use or need those services. No policy is ever a la carte.
Never has been, what are you talking about? You're responding to stupidity here.
If that were the case then every single person could say: well, I don't have diabetes, so therefore I'm not paying for someone else to have it; and same could go for cancer, heart conditions, and on and on and on.
If you don't need medications; great.
drug coverage is not required under Medicare...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015845 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Very mature post!
I knew that she retired from banking in 2000__that pretty much takes her out of the financial crisis eh?
By the way, she performed admirably as Florida's chief financial officer while serving as the only (D) on Florida's cabinet.
And did you know that poster Carol went to high school with a member of that same cabinet, but had to be reminded. Her only interest in politics is that there's a black man in the white house.
nope. Keep looking. Maybe you can find it at the bottom of a bottle, shtface.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1015846 Oct 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party seems financed by Putin
Watch their commie posts.
They hate America
I know. They've chosen Putin and Russia over America.

I don't understand why they don't go 'home' and be happy.

Lapeer, MI

#1015847 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
lol! Gotta love it!
"U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with ‘Top Gun’-worthy stunt
By Douglas Ernst
The Washington Times
Thursday, September 19, 2013
The U.S. Air Force has a message for Iran: Don’t mess with our drones.
In what only can be described as a scene out of Tom Cruise’s “Top Gun,” Gen. Mark A. Welsh III, Air Force chief of staff, describes how F-22 stealth jets scared off Iranian jets from a U.S. drone flying in international airspace.
The Aviationist reports that in March a U.S. MQ-1 drone came close to being intercepted by an Iranian F-4 Phantom combat plane, but the Iranian aircraft stopped short after a warning by an American pilot.
“He [the Raptor pilot] flew under their aircraft [the F-4s] to check out their weapons load without them knowing that he was there, and then pulled up on their left wing and then called them and said ‘you really ought to go home,’” Gen. Welsh said.
According to The Aviationist, the Iranians came within 16 miles of the drone.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
This happened in similar fashion to you, too, when you were 16' away from snatching the little boy at grade school and the undercover vice-squad cop stepped in.

Thank God for laws and the morals of those beside you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015848 Oct 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brains are half of what they were in 2009.
Go try selling used cars to preteens and senile citizens, jerk.
Realtime has that market cornered...but his specialty was selling to blacks at outrageous interest rates...

Lapeer, MI

#1015849 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. They've chosen Putin and Russia over America.
You can't go home ever since the municipality outlawed Outhouses.

Lapeer, MI

#1015850 Oct 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime has that market cornered...but his specialty was selling to blacks at outrageous interest rates...
Well..gee willikers...there ought to be law against doing that!

Let's make one right now!

How about calling it the Community Reinvestment Act?

That'll show 'em!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015851 Oct 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
when did you stop beating your boyfriend, Patrick???
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015852 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
The bottom feeder from Brooklyn is getting mad.
I bet he starts whining about how much more money I make than him. Or my upcoming corvette purchase.
He's a jealous lil lady.
Watch the beitch dance.
only a loser pedophile claims brags and claims victory on a public forum...LOL....kkk hunt pedophile...stick to worshipping harvey milk ya kkk hunt
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015853 Oct 31, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've actually spent money to access that site? Wow, that speaks volumes, Phaggy Fenny. LMAWLAO@U.
kkk hunt...what I wouldn't give to smash that fat head of yours with a cinder block...
LCNLin

United States

#1015854 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. They've chosen Putin and Russia over America.
Galt and Carol are worth answering ..
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015855 Oct 31, 2013
Cuz he's retarded, brain dead or just a dumb azz perhaps??

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/01/us/politics... ;

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1015856 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the concept of insurance?
Everything should be covered; doesn't mean you have to use or need those services. No policy is ever a la carte.
Never has been, what are you talking about? You're responding to stupidity here.
If that were the case then every single person could say: well, I don't have diabetes, so therefore I'm not paying for someone else to have it; and same could go for cancer, heart conditions, and on and on and on.
If you don't need medications; great.
you're an idiot. Its easy to write policies based on gender. Men don't need pap smears, women don't need prostate exams. Quit being a fckn Moran.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1015857 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you can count on is that nothing posted here by right wing morons is an original thought. They glue themselves to FOX or some teabagger site and then regurgitate the whines, spin and hate programmed into them here. A good example was provided by Eman yesterday. He cut and pasted a post complete with quotes he forgot to remove and then pretended it came from him.
link to said post, mini me. Otherwise it gets filed away with your other lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 3-31-15 9 min liner 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min RACE 825
Word (Dec '08) 13 min RACE 5,157
abby 3-31-15 15 min RACE 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 99,303
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,396
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,942
Amy 3-30-15 50 min Sublime1 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]