Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
932,941 - 932,960 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015456 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
The tea baggers MUST concentrate on the state level. They will never win a national election again.
POOR DUMB barak
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015457 Oct 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is no way I would live anywhere that has a HOA. Little Hitlers with their power tripping!
the powers and rules of the HOA are clearly stated before the property is purchased...and the HOA is much easier to deal with than the typical municipal government...you know, the big dictators...

HOAs are useful if you want to live in a neighborhood where your neighbors can't park RVs and boats in their driveway or on the street, leave junk cars in the yard, or paint their houses pink.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1015458 Oct 31, 2013
Obama's greatest statement;

"If you like your insurance, you get to keep it."

Like the "shovel ready" jobs.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015459 Oct 31, 2013
oooooooooooooooo experts say that the NSA spying program is wildly illegal, and is exactly the kind of thing which King George imposed on the American colonists … which led to the Revolutionary War. GOVERNOR GENERAL OBAMA LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED ooooooooooooooo
dem

United States

#1015460 Oct 31, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
How many of you could keep your job if you continually lied to your employers?
Why you bringing bush into this?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015461 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently??? Another wild azz guess from Mr Know It all?
George initiated the HOA program, the Sanford Police Department NW liaison made the presentation at a HOA meeting and furnished the pamphlets, signs and so on. She testified during the trial__clearly smitten by George she wanted him to apply for the Citizens on Patrol program. Another HOA member testified that it was assumed that George would be in charge. George also took an active roll on the parking committee.
the HOA was foolish to get involved and even more foolish to pay off the zombies, unless the insurance company insisted...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1015462 Oct 31, 2013
The Tw*t Defends The Twit

Kathleen Sebelius’ response to a question about whether President Obama should be held responsible for the failure of his signature achievement, a response that has already become a viral Internet sensation:

“Uh, whatever.”
dem

United States

#1015463 Oct 31, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
41% job approval for Obama and sinking!

Where is CNN with their countdown?

See? Democrats are brain dead hypocrites.
How's the tea party numbers?

Lol!

Get lost Pedro.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1015464 Oct 31, 2013
Why had Obama not yet blamed the insurance companies for his mess and incompetence on Obamacare?

Just wait, he will soon blame health insurances. It is just a matter of time!

That's all he does, blame others!
dem

United States

#1015465 Oct 31, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering who would pull their head out of who a$$ first it seems yeah is still stuck up your Ahole
Hey guess what.
You are one of the latent homosexuals.
Congrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015466 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that says it all "Republicans were elected to oppose Obama"!!!
Sane people would have hoped Republicans were elected to work WITH Obama to make America a better place.
sure, but Obama was unwilling to work with the Republicans on an equal basis...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1015467 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush cancels Europe trip amid calls for his arrest
http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...
see why you nutjobs aren't allowed to debunk anything?
salon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

why not try the disney channel, too?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/canada.as...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nobel.asp

Switzerland is a Liberals Vacation Spot: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/201...

The Magic Negro might consider hiding out in Chicago, though.

Amnesty report into US drone attacks raises possibility of war crimes: http://www.thejournal.ie/drones-pakistan-1139...

Bush-Bashing is out of fashion, Dood:)

Glass Houses: http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

Born To Run: http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/jogging.a...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1015468 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll lose the house next year.
Too bad those govs can't over rule the Feds.
Oh but they can. 38 states needed.
dem

United States

#1015469 Oct 31, 2013
Where'd dumb carol go?

I haven't been using as much foul language as her sons Fenris and the chimp from Latrobe. Maybe I need to be meaner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015470 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The ACA coverage is price competitive with other plans in the marketplace even without the subsidy.
incorrect...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1015471 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor dumb carol just wants that black dude out of her White House.
Yes, actually I do. The sooner, the better.

Just wish an "all black" person like Condi Rice or Dr. Ben Carson were there instead.

Obama is not only confused - but has felt a certain kind of guilt - about his skin color and being raised by whites. Always has been. Just read his book.

But I'm sure you'd be perfectly happy with a black radical rightwing conservative - the more rightwing, the better.

Because you wouldn't be racist now, would you?

Bozeman, MT

#1015472 Oct 31, 2013
Good news from Sebelius!

The ACA website has NOT crashed! It's just not functioning.

Uh, whatever.
dem

United States

#1015473 Oct 31, 2013
Bwahahahahaha

Republicans successfully converted the 2010 elections into a referendum on President Obama, the economy, and liberal overreach. As a result, they won big. Now Democrats are hoping to turn the 2014 elections into a referendum on the GOP brand and the destructive excesses of Tea Party governance.

The GOP just might help Democrats succeed.

Polling released this week by the Washington Post and ABC News found the GOP’s unfavorability ratings among Americans at an all-time high of 63 percent.

But a closer look at the numbers reveals that this has been accompanied by a massive collapse in 2013 of the GOP brand among core constituencies important in midterm elections: Independents, women, and seniors. The Post polling team has produced a new chart demonstrating that in the last year — since just before the 2012 election – there’s been a truly astonishing spike in the GOP’s unfavorable ratings among these core groups:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1015475 Oct 31, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't apologize for anyone you racist piece of crap and I'm also not going to apologize for calling out anyone who spews ignorance. Don't like it? Tough!
"Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do"

Bozeman, MT

#1015476 Oct 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, but Obama was unwilling to work with the Republicans on an equal basis...
Work with? Equal basis?

LOL

Obama has done everything in his power to destroy any and all opposition to his cult's agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 23 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••