Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015615 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to wait until the end of the day to award the "dumbest comment of the day" award.
Galt, you're an instant winner with "Why is drug coverage a must when we can SIMPLY pay cash".
Congratulations.
This also puts you in the running for moron of the week but DBWriter is sure to win that one with his "Beards on Boston Red Sox is a Muslim plot".
Why involve a middleman, whether the insurance company or the government? Either way, you're paying cash for the drugs.

Unless you want those who avoid drugs to subsidize those that abuse drugs....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015616 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If insurers don't obey and fall in line with the dictates of the state and what people must have in their insurance policies whether they need it or want it or not, they are demonized like Republicans and the tea party and must be blamed.
That's how the power elite take control of the masses. Demonizing and marginalizing is the first step. Taking control of health care is the next step. Dividing and conquering is the goal.
We're not paying attention.
You mean like nearly every state in the union has been doing for years?

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1015617 Oct 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
PC Halloweens are stupid. How many George Bush, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton...etc, etc. costumes have we seen through the years?
Exactly my point.

The hysterics by the left when anyone dares imitate or produce a caricaturization of Obama is pathetic. It borders on the reaction of a radical Islamist when they feel Muhammad is offended.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1015618 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read she and BillO had a fight?
Seems he wasn't acting crazy enough for her liking.
And I was pretty mad too! He carries his "fair and balanced" reputation a little too far when it comes to this president and this president's agenda!

And I made sure he knew it too! Oddly enough, he didn't hear me this time. Or just ignored me.

If you can believe that....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1015619 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Treasury Department has been lying all this time about an over $17 trillion deficit that will climb to $20 trillion under Obamacare over the next ten years?
I am shocked.
Over the next ten years Carol? It will be over $20 trillion before Obama's last year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015620 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that the older childless couple should pay for services they do not need. I was implying that the insurance companies could put those services on their already-existing plans that do not include them, so that they policies would meet the standards set by the ACA, and people would not loose their current plans.
Your employer has no way of knowing if you are or not seeking MH treatment, unless you tell them. Your employer does not get a list of medical services you recieve from your insurance provider.
As far as the 2nd Ammendment rights go, it seems that you are saying that it is better to not seek MH teatment if you intend to own a gun. Great. More mentally ill people buying guns for mass shootings. Have you watched the news lately?
If your job requires a security clearance, as one example, your employer will know....and if you believe anything is confidential, you're in need of mental health services...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015621 Oct 31, 2013
The real cost of free stuff...

Medicaid....

"The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says 51-year-old Audrey Ferguson of the Dorchester community has called EMS at least 100 times in the last seven years."

"According to the incident report, Ferguson said she didn't have a car and this was the only way she had to get around and Medicaid paid for it anyway. It was part of her benefits"

$400,000

http://www.wistv.com/story/22075845/live-5-ne...
dem

United States

#1015622 Oct 31, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What ails America...

Dine and dash....

"Baltimore City Police have dubbed him the “Dine and Dasher,” but his real name is Andrew Palmer. He likes a good meal but doesn’t like footing the bill."

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/10/30/balt...
I bet you have some type of mental disorder you could use to procure grub.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015623 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the free market needs no government oversight to protect consumers from unbridled greed - which is the dark side of capitalism?
Or did you not know that?
correct...the free market, something we do not have because of the government, corrects itself....

you are a liberal....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1015624 Oct 31, 2013
The President/WH knew in 2010 that 93 million would lose their Health Care and we know the president strategy has always been to get to single payer!! So if the ACA collapse and Americans continuing losing their Health Care Coverage the only alternative or options left is government Single Payer!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015625 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, wow you are sooooooooooo smart.
More revenues means the economy is improving.
All the dumbass Republicans in Congress had to do to reduce the deficit was actually do something to help our economy grow. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If the eocomy improved, Obama would look good.
dumbass Dave ignores the tax increases and then end of tax holidays. Stupid fckn sheep

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015626 Oct 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Some of us do not want the government to "help" us. We have and continue to take care of ourselves. Taking care of your self is an alien thought to you, you are a professional mooch.
Peace
KMA
Eed, eed, Eed I know ou a senile old f*ck but you are the one of a government healthcare plan, not me.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1015627 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus!!!!!!!!
No. You get an F.

Jesus told us to "give and it will be given unto you" and God loves a "cheerful giver".

Karl Marx said the state should steal people's money to redistribute it as the state saw fit.

See, you have made the state your god and juxtapose Jesus into it to fit your personal agenda.
dem

United States

#1015628 Oct 31, 2013
The teachings explicitly build on the pre-Sinai episode of manna (Exodus 16), in which the wandering Israelites are instructed to take as much of the divinely given foodstuff as they need, neither too much nor too little, and are at the same time given the command to observe the Sabbath day of rest. Both commands -- "Take what you need, no more," and "Balance work with rest" -- are the beginning of subversive unraveling of the world of empire under which the Israelites had been enslaved and oppressed. They point to the new, holy social order that is being birthed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015629 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, figures your stupid ass would recite the right wing lie.
Sink had zero to with the Carolina based BOA mortgage division beyond providing some office space in certain cities.
Figures that Emutt remembers the lie but not the dozens of debunkings.
Sink retired from banking in 2000.
figures you don't know sht about the people you back. But then its well after 10am, you're already sht faced. Keep looking, loser. Hahaha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015630 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus!!!!!!!!
Are you a Christian?
dem

United States

#1015631 Oct 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Over the next ten years Carol? It will be over $20 trillion before Obama's last year.
Because you say so?
SEX Y WOW DEMS LOVER

Bronx, NY

#1015632 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dk wrangler who ya backing for president in 2016?
I'll BE YOUR FIRST LADY if you RUN HONEY CHILE banshee boi muah all over that pole spit dripping to the sack mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm we would be like Barak and MOOCHEELLE but we coming out the closet honey mmm mmmm we not gon hide our ZLOVE baby sssss yeah is come you how he gets

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1015633 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex sink....haha, figures you'd back a cheater.
Ah yes, the queen of the Taj Mahal.

Remember, there are no cheaters in the democRAT party, only great citizens who slipped up and became greedy republicans for short periods of time.
dem

United States

#1015634 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>And I was pretty mad too! He carries his "fair and balanced" reputation a little too far when it comes to this president and this president's agenda!

And I made sure he knew it too! Oddly enough, he didn't hear me this time. Or just ignored me.

If you can believe that....
You prayed to Fox News and was ignored?
Blasphemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 5 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 9 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]