Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
932,681 - 932,700 of 1,095,944 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>you make a good point.

so when will Germany stop spying on us?
It is Ok for Democrat presidents to spy on allies!

It is an impeachable international law violation when the president is Republican.

Why?

Because Democrats are brainless hypocrites.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Another intelligence official, who asked for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter, said allies spy on each other all the time. Pointing to France’s angry reaction to this week’s reports, he said he wished he knew the French word for chutzpah -- a Yiddish word that means nerve or audacity.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-24/euro...
Now it is normal!

If it were Bush, the same idiot Democrats would be screaming "impeachment"!

Why?

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate America be-friend Liberals to protect their pockets!
Otherwise, they go into your corporate lobby to take your money!
Goldman Sachs owns Obama...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore the drones!
Obama had killed more innocent people with drones that any president ever!
Bit if it were Bush then the Democrat hypocrites...
That's to be expected son.

So your point is.... what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no big deal....
the official neighborhood watch program will end and legally armed citizens will independently protect themselves from Trayvon hoodies....
either that, or the zombies will run wild...
zombies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Ok for Democrat presidents to spy on allies!
It is an impeachable international law violation when the president is Republican.
Why?
not Obama's fault that Bush can't go to Europe.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He can bitch-slap you at will (and about six more just like you). Besides now that he's seen your real pictures, what's there to be scared of?
mmmmmm.... wildfire brains
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not Obama's fault that Bush can't go to Europe.
debunked....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black box voice recorders in four-wheel drive pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 44 of the 50 states the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, SHIT!" Only the states of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Texas were different. There, 89.3 percent of the final words were: "Hold my beer and watch this."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

The Israeli Ambassador at the U.N. began, "Ladies and gentlemen before I commence with my speech, I want to relay an old Passover story to all of you ...

"When Moses was leading the Jews out of Egypt toward the Promised Land, he had to go through the nearly endless Sinai desert. The people became thirsty and needed water. So Moses struck the side of a mountain with his staff and a pond appeared with crystal clean, cool water. The people rejoiced and drank to their hearts' content.

"Moses wished to cleanse his whole body, so he went over to the other side of the pond, took all of his clothes off and dove into the cool waters. Only when Moses came out of the water, he discovered that all his clothes had been stolen.'And,' he said,'I have reasons to believe that the Palestinians stole my clothes.'"

The Palestinian delegate, hearing this accusation, jumps from his seat and screams out, "This is a travesty. It is widely known that there were no Palestinians there at that time!"

"And with that in mind," said the Israeli Ambassador, "let me now begin my speech."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota that makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arm. Here is a true story:

Lena was hired at the factory and she reported for her 1st day promptly at 8:00 a.m. The following day, at 8:45, there was a knock at the personnel manager's door. The foreman from the assembly line threw open the door and began to rant about his new employee, Lena. He complained that she was incredibly slow and that the entire production line was behind schedule and backing up!

The personnel manager decided he should see this for himself, so the two men marched down to the factory floor. When they got there, the line was so backed up, there were Tickle Me Elmos all over the factory floor and they were really beginning to pile up at the end of the line stood Lena, surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmos.

She had a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles. The two men watched in amazement as she cut a little piece of fabric, wrapped it around two marbles and began carefully to sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The personnel manager stared for a few seconds, saw what was happening, and burst into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics, he pulled himself together and approached Lena. "I'm sorry," he said to her. Barely able to keep a straight face, he said, "I think you misunderstood the instructions given you yesterday. Your job is to give each Elmo two test tickles ..."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

The Benghazi bi tch:

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in Ithaca, New York, to talk about the world.

After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Richard", replied the little boy.

"And what is your question, Richard?"

"I have three questions:
1. Whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
2. Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
3. Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up.

Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"My name is George."

"And what is your question, George?"

"I have 5 questions:
1. Whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
2. Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
3. Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?
4. Why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
5. What happened to Richard?"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

A very unattractive, mean actin' woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids.
The Wal-Mart Greeter asks, "Are they twins?"
The ugly woman says, "No, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why?... Do you think they really look alike?"
"No", replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice!"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

A woman was walking down the street when she was approached by a man. The man said, "I must have you right now! I'll drop 500 dollars on the ground at your feet and in the time it takes for you to pick it up I can have my way with you from behind!"

The woman thought it over and told the man to wait a minute. She called her girlfriend on her cell phone and told her about the man's proposition.

Her girlfriend said, "When he drops the $500 on the ground I'm sure you can pick it up and run before he gets his pants down. Call me back and tell me what happened."

An hour and a half later the lady called her girlfriend back. "What happened?" the girlfriend asked.

The lady said, "That son-of-a-bitch had $500 in quarters!"
SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT WORK

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

The unemployment rate fell to an almost five-year low of 7.2 percent in September, the Labor Department reported last week. Payrolls have grown by 1.6 million workers so far this year.

Our deficits are getting smaller, President Barack Obama told high school students in Brooklyn, New York, on Oct. 25, as he campaigned for his budget goals.We dont have to choose between growth and fiscal responsibility; weve got to do both.

DEM HAVE FROCED business TO CHINA!DEM HAVE regulate
THE HELL OUT OF THEM!DEM PAY PEOPLE ON WELFARE NOT
TO WORK THAT CAN WORK!SO THE immigrants HAVE TAKEN
THESE JOBS!YOU COULD offer MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAN WORK ON WELFARE $100,000 A YEAR AND HEALTH benefits and most of them would turn it down because they like the free ride!This is a fact!tHIS
IS HOW THE DEM GETS VOTES,THEY HAVE GOT THEM PAYED
OFF!!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama: You can keep your existing insurance plan!

The presidents statements were sweeping and unequivocal and made both before and after the bill became law. The White House now cites technicalities to avoid admitting that he went too far in his repeated pledge, which, after all, is one of the most famous statements of his presidency.

The presidents promise apparently came with a very large caveat:If you like your health care plan, youll be able to keep your health care plan if we deem it to be adequate.

Four Pinocchios

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Would you believe the guy on the right?

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Obama: You can keep your existing insurance plan!
The presidents statements were sweeping and unequivocal and made both before and after the bill became law. The White House now cites technicalities to avoid admitting that he went too far in his repeated pledge, which, after all, is one of the most famous statements of his presidency.
The presidents promise apparently came with a very large caveat:If you like your health care plan, youll be able to keep your health care plan if we deem it to be adequate.
Four Pinocchios
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Let's see....maybe we can find a Liberal excuse for this....maybe the azzhole just didn't know he was lying....hm-m-mm..

Yeah! That's it!

The Magic Negro didn't know he was lying until he read about it in the paper this morning!!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Talk about your basic run-of-the-mill irony...
Senate Democrats have written a letter to HHS requesting Obamacare be delayed.
Didn't they just vote against that not two weeks ago?
Wait...Republicans asked it be delayed then.
Nevermind.
Well Carol, I looked this up and the letter sent to HHS from 10 Senate Democrats was not to delay Obamacare but was a request to extend to enrolment period.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
debunked....
Bush cancels Europe trip amid calls for his arrest

http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...

see why you nutjobs aren't allowed to debunk anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min LRS 176,783
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating