Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1015336 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't believe this but a couple days ago DBWriter claimed the beards on the Boston Red Sox team was an al Qaeda conspirisy to project a Muslim image.
He ran away when I asked him if the cast of Duck Dynasty were in on it.
Classic! lol
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015337 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! That's how you do it. President Obama threatened to bring the hammer down on them and got it done!
He's brilliant; that's why he pisses off these teapartyers.
He's a lying lame duck chimp, and should be FEATURED on duck dynasty (quack quack quack)......

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1015338 Oct 31, 2013
All the morans on here this morning!!Where's Lois?
Still at Walgreens getting a flu shot?
Do any of you get flu shots?
no

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015339 Oct 31, 2013
Word on the street is obamas a dick and dems are f*cked.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015340 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Her father is not elderly__nor is he a wimp. He's got an interesting rap sheet.
And it was never clear that there was a tussle__basically just Shellie talking in high gear.
He's a snotty little fk though and will have problems throughout his life.
Hahahaha!! Are you and swilly still crying about traygone and that chimp that shot at her own kid and ex-husband? LMAO....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015341 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
Word is the same down in the gutter. Swilly shouted up at me as I was walking by......
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015342 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a sad pathetic moron would have their universe based on reporting any negative tidbit of negative news about one person. You are truly a loser.
wooohoooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololthis goi is on a roll todeh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha halolololololo do you remember the very first time in september when they talk $hit about the BLACK AMERICAN MAN 999 CAINE BLACK PEOPLE didnt have any LOVE for a AMERICAN WHO CAME UP BY HIS BOOT STRAPS THEY LYNCHED HIM for the KLAN tears in my EYES FOR MY FELLOW AMERICAN HERMAN CAINE the HATE FROM BLACK DEMOCRATS FOR A BLACK MAN TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY IN AMERICA THE FIRST BLACK REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT WOW FOH HATE FULL LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOTS HATE HATE HATE
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015343 Oct 31, 2013
All the morans on here this morning!!Where's Lois?
Still at Walgreens getting a flu shot?
Do any of you get flu shots?
Is that what you're calling it now when a sneezy chimp pumps a dark load in you?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015344 Oct 31, 2013
Equality is all the Liberals are asking for
and of course you can keep what you had....

"At that time, HHS estimated that 34 to 64 percent of large employer (100 or more workers) plans would lose grandfathered status by 2013, and that 49 to 80 percent of small employer (under 100 workers) plans would lose grandfathered status by 2013."

http://reason.com/blog/2013/10/30/hhs-said-ma...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1015345 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of how f*cking dumb you are.
People that don't work & have little or no income can get coverage through medicaid.
Those that work & do not get health insurance benefits are the ones that the ACA would help buy insurance through subsidies.
These are working people contributing to society.
You right whiners want it both ways, you b*tch about raising the minimum wage because you tell us businesses must pay less & less to survive and then call those working at these low wages worthless.
RealDave you’re right Welfare Jobs has grown under Obama making most Americans eligible for ACA!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015346 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, it was the fathers property. I don't know what the fathers rap sheet is, but it's not relevant. Zimmerman is going to be watched all his life and every time he sees a black person; he's going to shyt his pants. Good. One day he'll get it by someone who has nothing to lose.
GZ is closer to being a negro than you are (in SPITE of all your blood sausage injections). He'll be fine.....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015347 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
How would a no-life moron that is too frightened to leave his house know what the "word on the street" is?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015348 Oct 31, 2013
Please say nice things or we'll come talk to you and thank goodness I did not use those idiots at Fox as a source...

"White House told insurance execs to keep quiet on Obamacare"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/politics/obamac...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015349 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't believe this but a couple days ago DBWriter claimed the beards on the Boston Red Sox team was an al Qaeda conspirisy to project a Muslim image.
He ran away when I asked him if the cast of Duck Dynasty were in on it.
I saw that; and, he called Boston the stupidest city! Boston; home to Harvard and MIT along with 60 or more other universities!

He's from Texas, you can't expect much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015350 Oct 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>no
Me neither
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015351 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How would a no-life moron that is too frightened to leave his house know what the "word on the street" is?
Translation: he doesn't have one and so can't get fked.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015352 Oct 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you’re right Welfare Jobs has grown under Obama making most Americans eligible for ACA!!
Everyone is eligible for the ACA you idiot.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015353 Oct 31, 2013
'Don't do this to me': Anguished Kathleen Sebelius caught on open mic pleading to aide as she is grilled by Congress on Obamacare debacle OH SNAP THIS 8itch is about to BREAK call real dave to slap you around to his way
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015354 Oct 31, 2013
As far as the ACA is concerned...

"No GNUs Is Good Gnews"
Gary Gnu

"The White House is exerting massive pressure on the industry, including the trade associations, to keep quiet," he said."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/politics/obamac...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015355 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is eligible for the ACA you idiot.
That's like saying "everyone is eligible to contract the bubonic plague", you retarded chimp.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min loose cannon 180,618
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 1 hr Chidi 15
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Chidi 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,238
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 48,382
comparison 4 hr FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago