Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
932,641 - 932,660 of 1,079,666 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015088
Oct 30, 2013
 
dem wrote:
<quoted text>what are you doing fighting with posts from 12 hours ago?
you on a telegraph line with your AOL?
still awaiting the "visit" from the feds, kkk hunt pedophile

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015089
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Big or small, your lies are still lies, kid.
The IRS is deeply involved in the Magic Negro's Socialist fiasco and you damned well know it.
But keep on screaming, little man. We enjoy your peeping:)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
The Coming IRS/ObamaCare Debacle: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/carolplattliebau...
Leave Oz and come back home, boy.
Keep a firm grip on those conspiracy theories positron. We don't want you to have a melt down.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015090
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There are several great Americans currently posting on this forum......
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015092
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, dum is known for hiding under tables so he can get a sneak-attack salad toss.......
I got a special shit treat waiting for him...since he likes soiled underpants, like harvey milk
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015093
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time swilly's ovaries saw an egg, Nixon was President.....
LOL swilly loves that "dark meat"...
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015094
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
There are several great Americans currently posting on this forum......
great americans who aint afraid to execute the commies by bullet or by lynching them from a tree...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015095
Oct 30, 2013
 
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep a firm grip on those conspiracy theories positron. We don't want you to have a melt down.
Wjachyou doin postin here, aunt jemimah?? Those cakes arent going to griddle themselves.....
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015096
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wjachyou doin postin here, aunt jemimah?? Those cakes arent going to griddle themselves.....
he's paid to be here to "shape" public opinion...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/governments-hire-...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015099
Oct 30, 2013
 
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right; I say Good Morning Beautiful to it everyday.
You might say that to your dyck if you had one.
lily has the largest collection in Boca.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015101
Oct 30, 2013
 
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep a firm grip on those conspiracy theories positron. We don't want you to have a melt down.
"We"???

Hee, Hee.

You and the other Mother Ship Passengers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015106
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

El dem wrote:
Fenris and the chimp!
Two notable topix pusssccceees that turtled up after making Internet threats,
I'm so glad you came back, chubs!! Remember when I outed you with this domestic picture of yours from that OTHER site you post on?

http://fatgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015109
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS is not involved in the health care business. That is nothing more than an Eric Cantor/Breitbart LIE.
CNN Money

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/28/pf/taxes/irs-...

"This much is known for sure: The IRS is charged with playing a key role in implementing health reform."

CNBC

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100711119

"Get ready for the Internal Revenue Service to play a dominant role in health care. When Obamacare takes full effect next year, the agency will enforce most of the laws involved in the reform—even deciding who gets included in the health-care mandate."

The Heritage Foundation

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...

The IRS assumed that a force of 1,954 full-time employees would work on the law’s implementation in the coming fiscal year.

An unnamed healthcare provider in California is suing the IRS and 15 unnamed agents alleging that they improperly seized some 60 million medical records of 10 million Americans including medical records of all California state judges on March 11, 2011.

These allegations raise concerns about the IRS’s competence to manage the confidential health details of millions of American citizens.

...It certainly does.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015111
Oct 30, 2013
 
El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost fuckface
El dumb dem lilyloverfckfaceforsuresaywhat ? LOL
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015115
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have sucked each of their co cks like a good republican old man
You're really excitable tonight, chubs. Rufus going out for the evening left you with a lot of pent-up aggression, huh?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015118
Oct 30, 2013
 
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN Money
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/28/pf/taxes/irs-...
"This much is known for sure: The IRS is charged with playing a key role in implementing health reform."
CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100711119
"Get ready for the Internal Revenue Service to play a dominant role in health care. When Obamacare takes full effect next year, the agency will enforce most of the laws involved in the reform—even deciding who gets included in the health-care mandate."
The Heritage Foundation
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
The IRS assumed that a force of 1,954 full-time employees would work on the law’s implementation in the coming fiscal year.
An unnamed healthcare provider in California is suing the IRS and 15 unnamed agents alleging that they improperly seized some 60 million medical records of 10 million Americans including medical records of all California state judges on March 11, 2011.
These allegations raise concerns about the IRS’s competence to manage the confidential health details of millions of American citizens.
...It certainly does.
USAsince1680 is in full Liberal Denial mode tonight:)

If you push him too hard with reality, he might just hold his breath, turn blue and call Nancy Pelosi or something worse.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015119
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

El dem wrote:
Now I will show you how two fkn tea bag pusssccceees run like beitches.
You ARE starting to bore me to death. I've got the first three seasons of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" waiting for me, so you'd better up your game if you want me to stick around and beat you down again. At LEAST make it sporting.....
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015121
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you came back, chubs!! Remember when I outed you with this domestic picture of yours from that OTHER site you post on?
http://fatgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/...
BWHAHAHAHAHAH! Him and rev fetch make a cute couple
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015123
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy dumb carol.
Your candidates for the 2016 election are here. Fenris and the Latrobe chimp.
Aren't they both your sons?
EPIC MELTDOWN in PROGRESS!! LOL!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015124
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

angel wrote:
<quoted text> lily has the largest collection in Boca.
agreed, she's got the biggest hole that loves that black ck..her daughter the rachel jean teal
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015125
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really excitable tonight, chubs. Rufus going out for the evening left you with a lot of pent-up aggression, huh?
he's mad he got caught by the nsa for child pr0n

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••