Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1015223 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected from a government teat sucking subsidized person who gets his heath insurance through his subsidized employer.
What makes your subsidy better than others?
Health Insurance premiums had been rising at near double digit rates for the past 15 years.
It has been hurting corporations & employers who must either pass on those increases to their employees and/or reduce the plans offered.
Health insurance is access to healthcare.
We understand the difference. It is assh*les like you that think otherwise as you keep telling everyone that going to the ER when sick or injured is healthcare.
You still haven't been able to find evidence thos subsidies exist, have you?
Show me the subsidy.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There are no subsidies paid to oil companies in the United States. It's all a propaganda lie.

Or....

Show me the subsidy.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015225 Oct 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
All you left wing idiots have been duped into thinking that Socialism works.
All you right wing idiots aren't smart enough to realize that Social Security and Medicare are socialism, and they are working just fine.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1015226 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama’s Defiant Obamacare Defense in Boston
Instead of offering his usual concessions Wednesday, Obama borrowed from Cheney—and hit back at claims he’s forcing Americans to pick ‘Ferrari’ over ‘Ford’ health-care plans.
President Obama’s speech at Faneuil Hall was probably his most passionate and unapologetic defense of the health-care law in ages, maybe since its passage. At times like this in the past, Old Mr. Reasonable has hemmed and hawed, ceding that his opponents had a point, but insisting—reasonably, of course—that he had a better one if you just stopped and thought about it. But Wednesday afternoon in Boston gave us a different Obama. He took a page out of the Bush playbook or, dare I say it, even the Cheney one. If things are going a little rocky at the moment, it doesn’t matter; cede nothing. Stick to plan. No matter the merits or facts, it’s the only approach that our political culture respects.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
it worked for Bush didn't it? you nutjobs are still defending him, so.....
Nobody ever said Obama can't read a teleprompter better than anyone else.

Now, if Obama only knew what was in the ObamaKare law. People would be impressed then.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015227 Oct 31, 2013
Lazy and sensational mainstream media reporting is needlessly freaking people out about Obamacare

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/29/lazy-an...

when FOX has to fact check CBS and everyone agrees.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1015228 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected from a government teat sucking subsidized person who gets his heath insurance through his subsidized employer.
What makes your subsidy better than others?
Health Insurance premiums had been rising at near double digit rates for the past 15 years.
It has been hurting corporations & employers who must either pass on those increases to their employees and/or reduce the plans offered.
Health insurance is access to healthcare.
We understand the difference. It is assh*les like you that think otherwise as you keep telling everyone that going to the ER when sick or injured is healthcare.
You, too, moron.

The emergency room is the most sensible health care option for people who won't work for a living, moron.

If you want health care, all you had to do was join the economy... that is, before you Democrats ruined it with your Marxist agenda.

Want health care? Do this:

1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Study while you're in school.
3) Don't have children before you're married.
4) Get a job and show up for work on time every day.
5) Do what you're paid to do when you're at work.

Anyone who does the above will never be "poor" and will be able to afford what health care used to cost before the Democrats pushed thier Marxist agenda onto it.

Nice job, morons. You destroyed the finest education system in the world, then you destroyed the finest health care system in the world.
What's next? Oh, yeah. You are trying to destroy the best governmental system in the history of civilization.

Everything you clowns touch turns into a disaster. Why does anyone think that same thing won't happen to health care?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015229 Oct 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the reality.
The TEA Party is the dominant constituent in the Republican Party. If the RINOs don't give control of the Republican Party to the dominant constituency, then the Republican Party is over.
If the TEA Party does not take control of the Republican Party, the Republican Party ceases to exist.
Now, that sounds like a plan, doesn't it?
I really hope you're right on this.
God bless Ted Cruz!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015230 Oct 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the reality.
The TEA Party is the dominant constituent in the Republican Party. If the RINOs don't give control of the Republican Party to the dominant constituency, then the Republican Party is over.
If the TEA Party does not take control of the Republican Party, the Republican Party ceases to exist.
Now, that sounds like a plan, doesn't it?
sounds like a break with reality.

just the usual.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1015231 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected from a government teat sucking subsidized person who gets his heath insurance through his subsidized employer.
What makes your subsidy better than others?
Health Insurance premiums had been rising at near double digit rates for the past 15 years.
It has been hurting corporations & employers who must either pass on those increases to their employees and/or reduce the plans offered.
Health insurance is access to healthcare.
We understand the difference. It is assh*les like you that think otherwise as you keep telling everyone that going to the ER when sick or injured is healthcare.
How about this, moron.

ObamaKare gives corporations a less expensive option to providing health insurance to their employees. It will cost the corporations less to dump their employees onto the ObamaKare system.
The only corporations that will continue to pay more to provide health insurance to their employees are the corporations that are actually interested in the wellbeing of their employees.

Why else would a corporation pay more to provide health care than it would cost them to dump all of their employees onto ObamaKare?

....well?????

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015232 Oct 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The emergency room is the most sensible health care option for people who won't work for a living, moron.
If you want health care, all you had to do was join the economy... that is, before you Democrats ruined it with your Marxist agenda.
Want health care? Do this:
1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Study while you're in school.
3) Don't have children before you're married.
4) Get a job and show up for work on time every day.
5) Do what you're paid to do when you're at work.
Anyone who does the above will never be "poor" and will be able to afford what health care used to cost before the Democrats pushed thier Marxist agenda onto it.
Nice job, morons. You destroyed the finest education system in the world, then you destroyed the finest health care system in the world.
What's next? Oh, yeah. You are trying to destroy the best governmental system in the history of civilization.
Everything you clowns touch turns into a disaster. Why does anyone think that same thing won't happen to health care?
Who do you believe pays for the obscene cost of emergency room service?
Your simplistic logic only works in your fantasy world.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1015233 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and, like, Bush never lied?
so now hurry and defend the liar. sucker.
Let's be specific airhead. Go ahead and be specific.

Do you mean this lie?



Yes, I thought so.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1015234 Oct 31, 2013
NBCNews.com &#8206;- 1 hour ago

President Barack Obama’s approval rating has declined to an ---> all-time low <--- as public frustration with Washington and pessimism about the nation’s direction continue to grow, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Just 42 percent approve of the president’s job performance, which is down five points from earlier this month. By comparison, 51 percent disapprove of his job in office -- tied for his all-time high.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1015235 Oct 31, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's going to turn you into a black person
Drunk lily adores the race card
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1015236 Oct 31, 2013
37 secs ago -

Problems with the health care law -- and perhaps fallout from the recent government shutdown -- are taking a toll on President Obama's public standing.

The president's approval rating hit a low point of 42% in the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, down 5 points from earlier in October.

The poll said 51% disapprove of Obama's performance, tied for his all-time high.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015237 Oct 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah.... pullleeeeezzzz.
2004. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Isn't that the year Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya, and Obama's response was "So what? I'm running for the (US) Senate, not for president."
Did I get that quote right?
Never happened. Just another made up story by you birther fools.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1015238 Oct 31, 2013
Obama’s Approval Rating Hits Record Low in WSJ/NBC Poll

Just 42 percent of those surveyed in the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC poll approve of the job President Barack Obama’s doing, the lowest they’ve found since they began measuring his favorability in 2008. That’s down from 47 percent in a poll taken at the beginning of October; the president’s unfavorable rating ticked up from 48 percent to 51 (his high point was in April 2009).

The numbers don’t look good for his signature legislative achievement, either: A combined 56 percent of Americans say it should be repealed or completely overhauled.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015239 Oct 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't been able to find evidence thos subsidies exist, have you?
Show me the subsidy.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There are no subsidies paid to oil companies in the United States. It's all a propaganda lie.
Or....
Show me the subsidy.
I posted what they were.

I also posted a slew of people in Congress who said they did exist Congress debated eliminating these subsidies & your hero Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling all these people liars?

I understand that it must be embarrassing for someone like you to admit you an't make it on your own.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1015240 Oct 31, 2013
Nat Webb wrote:
Where are we going????
...
Why are we all in this handbasket?
...
It is getting warm in here since Mr. Obama picked up the handbasket ...
To hell in a bucket!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1015241 Oct 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid question. Ask one of your fellow stupid Democrats.
Well said.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1015242 Oct 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be specific airhead. Go ahead and be specific.
Do you mean this lie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5p-qIq32m8XX
Yes, I thought so.
but....a republican is not in the WH.

youtube that.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015243 Oct 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be specific airhead. Go ahead and be specific.
Do you mean this lie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5p-qIq32m8XX
Yes, I thought so.
Here's one:
George Bush, Monday 17 March 2003
"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/mar/18/...

Result of this lie:

American deaths 4,489
American wounded 32,021

Cost of this unprovoked unnecessary war to taxpayers:
$trillions!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 52,440
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,005
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Real Talk 51,898
Word (Dec '08) 46 min boundary painter 5,162
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min boundary painter 827
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Penceative people 99,314
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 5,832
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]