Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,615)

Showing posts 932,281 - 932,300 of1,071,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>It's the afternoon for most here, idiot.
Crawl out of your azz and check again.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
More obvious lying propaganda.
The actual document in the files at the Supreme Court of Illinois states:
"COURT ORDERED inactive status"
What that means is, Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois if she decides to go to another state and scam insurance companies from there. In other words, no qualifications, which includes attending law school, is acknowledged by the Supreme Court of Illinois for Michelle Obama, and the Supreme Court of Illinois recommends to any other state to disallow any qualifications of Michelle Obama to take the bar exam in that state that existed when she took the bar exam in Illinois.
In other words, the Supreme Court of Illinois says Michelle Obama has to go back to law school again and start over. That's how bad the case was against her.
Now, back to the issue of this person having a classmate at Princeton who is now a vice president at the company that was paid to write the software for the ObamaKare site, and stole the software instead.
"If Obama wins the election, you will see a horde of thieves descend upon Washington that will exceed any other previous administration in the history of the United States." - Me, the day after Super Tuesday 2008.
Does anyone doubt this has happened?
Liberal posters here never tire of lying. The subscribe to the ol' Nazi adage that if you keep repeating a lie, it will eventually become a truth.

The Liberal lies here are repeated so often that it becomes sadly predictable.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, a payment buyer; she knew she could afford $59.00 even though it covered nothing!
That's the same policy flack has for his poor girls.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You dopes got beat twice by a black dude.
You will never hold the White House again in your lifetime.
Fact!
No you LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOT half WHITE AMERICAN and HALF KENYAN how is he BLACK RACISTS
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Which, by the way, dem, is very nice of you - and all young healthy males - to do. Pay more for the senior citizens.

So sweet and generous. That's why you're a liberal though, isn't it?
That's why you love me!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

when 5 are more important than 95 it's Liberalism...

"Mrs. Sebelius said she is among the “95 percent” of Americans who hold employer-sponsored coverage, so she would not be eligible to enter the exchange."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>No you canÂ’t confuse a Liberal their born confuseÂ…Stupid Yes!!
Says the dumb old man that was positive Romney would win.

Lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
LIAR SEBELIUS NEEDS TO GO
"One of the reasons that allowing Sebelius to keep her job is ridiculous is that under ObamaCare, the HHS Secretary becomes the single most powerful bureaucrat on the planet.
The Affordable Care Act’s huge stack of regulations include hundreds of matters left to the discretion of the Secretary.
Another example is the hangman’s noose of regulations that have been strangling so many insurance plans over the past few weeks.
The Secretary has abundant discretion for loosening up the standards for 'grandfathered' policies, but she and Obama are pretending they can only sit back helplessly and watch the horror unfold."
Yeah, yeah, yeah; the common refrain from the teabaggers. She's not going anywhere, neither is the President.

Now, if you have to go Gunner, find a bathroom fer kerrrissts sakes.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
LIAR SEBELIUS NEEDS TO GO

"One of the reasons that allowing Sebelius to keep her job is ridiculous is that under ObamaCare, the HHS Secretary becomes the single most powerful bureaucrat on the planet.

The Affordable Care ActÂ’s huge stack of regulations include hundreds of matters left to the discretion of the Secretary.

Another example is the hangmanÂ’s noose of regulations that have been strangling so many insurance plans over the past few weeks.

The Secretary has abundant discretion for loosening up the standards for 'grandfathered' policies, but she and Obama are pretending they can only sit back helplessly and watch the horror unfold."
Cry me a river, tea bag terrorist.
Obama will not give in to your parties lies ever again.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee son, you people just can't let a good 'ol fashioned 1930's German policy simply pass you by!
You just have to revive it!
Funny you talk about 1930 germany but you have a problem talking about the RACIST DEMOCRAT KKK LYNCHING BLACK PEOPLE and EVEN ITALIANS because of their ROOTS funny I never SAW A JEW JOIN THE NEW NAZI PARTY BUT THEY HAVE EDUCATION and PRIDE not just mis guided EMOTIONS
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Suicidal poster.

Do you also share bodily fluids with strangers?
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well our current crop of dumb tea baggers will have passed on due to old age by then.
If not hopefully Hillary will update ACA and implement Death Panels.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Too harsh?
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>No you LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOT half WHITE AMERICAN and HALF KENYAN how is he BLACK RACISTS
Are you crying now?
Lol!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same policy flack has for his poor girls.
I pray for their safety and security every night before I go to sleep.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
The following script is from "Benghazi" which aired on Oct. 27, 2013. The correspondent is Lara Logan. Max McClellan, producer.
When Chris Stevens was killed in Benghazi, Libya, on the anniversary of September 11th last year, it was only the sixth time that the United States had lost an ambassador to its enemies. The events of that night have been overshadowed by misinformation, confusion and intense partisanship. But for those who lived through it, there's nothing confusing about what happened, and they share a sense of profound frustration because they say they saw it coming.
Tonight, you will hear for the first time from a security officer who witnessed the attack. He calls himself, Morgan Jones, a pseudonym he's using for his own safety. A former British soldier, he's been helping to keep U.S. diplomats and military leaders safe for the last decade. On a night he describes as sheer hell, Morgan Jones snuck into a Benghazi hospital that was under the control of al Qaeda terrorists, desperate to find out if one of his close friends from the U.S. Special Mission was the American he'd been told was there.
Morgan Jones: I was dreading seeing who it was, you know? It didn't take long to get to the room. And I could see in through the glass. And I didn't even have to go into the room to see who it was. I knew who it was immediately.
Lara Logan: Who was it?
Morgan Jones: It was the ambassador, dead. Yeah, shocking.
Morgan Jones said he'd never felt so angry in his life. Only hours earlier, Amb. Chris Stevens had sought him out, concerned about the security at the U.S. Special Mission Compound where Morgan was in charge of the Libyan guard force.
Now, the ambassador was dead and the U.S. compound was engulfed in flames and overrun by dozens of heavily armed fighters.
Although the attack began here, the more organized assault unfolded about a mile across the city at a top secret CIA facility known as the Annex. It lasted more than seven hours and took four American lives.
Contrary to the White House's public statements, which were still being made a full week later, it's now well established that the Americans were attacked by al Qaeda in a well-planned assault.
Five months before that night, Morgan Jones first arrived in Benghazi, in eastern Libya about 400 miles from the capital, Tripoli.
He thought this would be an easy assignment compared to Afghanistan and Iraq. But on his first drive through Benghazi, he noticed the black flags of al Qaeda flying openly in the streets and he grew concerned about the guard forces as soon as he pulled up to the U.S. compound.
Morgan Jones: There was nobody there that we could see. And then we realized they were all inside drinking tea, laughing and joking.
Lara Logan: What did you think?
Morgan Jones: Instantly I thought we're going to have to get rid of all these guys.
Morgan Jones' job was training the unarmed guards who manned the compound's gates. A second Libyan force -- an armed militia hired by the State Department -- was supposed to defend the compound in the event of an attack. Morgan had nothing to do with the militia, but they worried him so much, he could not keep quiet.
Morgan Jones: I was saying, "These guys are no good. You need to-- you need to get 'em out of here."
Lara Logan: You also kept saying, "If this place is attacked these guys are not going to stand and fight?"
Morgan Jones: Yeah. I used to say it all the time. Yeah, in the end I got quite bored of hearing my own voice saying it.
Andy Wood: We had one option: "Leave Benghazi or you will be killed."
This is so incredibly sad for America because we have a smiling Marxist traitor inside of the Oval Office and millions of Americans still cling to the childish fantasy that he is a good man.

Look at the NSA activities against Americans. Look at the drone strikes against innocents. Look at the Magic Negro's consternation that his Muslim Brotherhood was booted from Egypt. The list is very long.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You dopes got beat twice by a black dude.
You will never hold the White House again in your lifetime.
Fact!
Doophus...

William Hung, who cannot carry a tune, nonetheless was able to get 200,000+ people to buy his record

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/04/world/ameri...

FACT!
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>You liberals did it all the time from 2000 to 2008.

This radical, liberal, corrupt Chicagoan politician who was elected as president has always had an agenda.

He kept telling you what it was during his campaign in 2008. He even said single payer was where he was going to take us. That means total government control.

You weren't listening either? Or is that what you wanted - health care dictated by the state?
Name calling is why you lost the previous two elections, dumb carol.
Your racist beliefs are not acceptable in a civilized society.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Really, plastic person?

The ten million or so people who are/will getting health care cancellation notices will care, and they won't be happy.

I believe about 131 million people voted in the last election.

About half the people who can, vote, which means over 3-5% of the total voting public might be pissed off at the Democrats for the next couple of elections.

You are such an airhead. Talk about growing up - look who's talking!

It's obvious your maturity level is stuck at the High School level.
Shut the fk up you retarded azz hole.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well our current crop of dumb tea baggers will have passed on due to old age by then.
They'll all be on Medicare and Social security, although they probably already are.
Hillary will be attacked incessantly as well, about her looks, her weight, they already call her a lesbian....these rightwingers are garbage, they are contributing to the total downfall of social graces and what is acceptable behavior in polite company.
They wonder why the young people are disrespectful; well when they listen to politicans yell out "you lie" to the President of the United States during a State of the Union address; how should they behave better?
When they hear the teabaggers question the very birthright of our President; how can they behave better?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 932,281 - 932,300 of1,071,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-10 15 min Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 45,438
Amy 7-10 1 hr Julie 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,549
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,119
Abigail July 9 2014 1 hr Julie 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,427
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000