Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261684 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015134 Oct 30, 2013
El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the tea bag coward now.
Make some more threats you will pussscccceee out on, turtle.
english isn't ur strong point is it, soiled boy pants lover, harvey milk worshipper?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1015135 Oct 30, 2013
sadly libs never heard of this man:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015136 Oct 30, 2013
El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, run beitch.
The chimp is more fun to scare.
He can bitch-slap you at will (and about six more just like you). Besides now that he's seen your real pictures, what's there to be scared of?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1015137 Oct 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>“Why are today’s Republicans so upset with an Act they designed and their patrons adore? Because it’s the signature achievement of the Obama administration.”- Robert Reich Republicans, red-faced with embarrassment , can't find the humility to apologize to the country for blocking so long President Barack Obama's admirable effort to make the GOP 's own healthcare reforms work. Why Republicans Have No Business Being Upset About Obamacare http://bit.ly/17Xpu2p via @BillMoyersHQ
Your usual pack of lies, typical lib.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1015138 Oct 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is designed to fail, to be replaced by government-run medicine...
It's like someone said tonight, Obama tells us all the time what his plan is and has been all along. He has said all along a single payer system will have to be "implemented gradually" and that was the ultimate goal.

Just like he told us we will know him by who he surrounds himself by.

Just like he told us he is going to fundamentally transform this nation but nobody bothered to ask him "into what?"

Too many conservatives are dancing around the obvious. Many of us have been saying the next step is single payer for some time now.

More conservatives with a microphone need to start saying the obvious.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1015139 Oct 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the goddam constitution, dumbass.
If you, or Obama for that matter, ever even read the Constitution in your life, you'd see that your "big population = big government" can only be a natural law if the Constitution is ignored.
Read the Constitution before you open your ignorant mouth, dupe.
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends all the money appropriated for it, shut it down until there is more money in the Treasury to appropriate for it.
No more debt. Not for any reason.
Oz ritz is a kangaroo humping foreigner, he's ignorant of America.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1015140 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock market hit record high yesterday. Do you watch or read any news sources?
$85 billion a month from the Fed, do you actually know anything? Doesn't look like it.

What is your cut of the swag?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1015141 Oct 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. The entire jihad was celebrating ther anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, dumbass.
Somehow, the "riots" in Cairo happened to get the sons of the blind sheik in prison for trying to kill 30,000 Americans. I'm guessing you're going to say something incredibly stupid like they showed up in Cairo for the riot spontaneously.
Only 17 people in the entire world had seen that video before the Obama lie about Benghazi.
And, there are a thousand anti-muslim and portrayals of Mohammed on the internet. Why do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe the 1001th video caused all the mahem on the anniversary of 9/11?
You, and every goddam person who pretends to believe the bullshit coming from you are idiots.
I did not know that the blind shriek is the same prison that Jesse Jackass Jr went to. I figured that he was in some super max somewhere. But that just isn't the case. CBS is on the news of Benghazi, they have proof that O'bama knew the attack was going to happen, possibly months before it did. But as per usual-O'bama was not the acting president, he knew nutzing.

Prevented this

#1015142 Oct 30, 2013

America's Metrosexual-in-Chief is about to have another woman take the fall for his incompetence. Sebelius will be the next woman thrown under his bus.
O'bama uses women like the doormats they are: Doormat Hillary Clinton. Doormat Susan Rice. And now Doormat Kathleen Sebelius. All used women by O'bama--ok Hillary was used by Bill too-she should be used to it. Liberal women doormats. Hey it might be a great holiday item.:)

Prevented this

#1015143 Oct 30, 2013
blind sheikh DB-- sorry, leo will swooping in.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1015144 Oct 30, 2013
The health care law is slightly less popular than it was earlier this month, according to a recent NBC/WSJ poll, October 25-28.

37% see it as a good idea versus 47% who see it as a bad idea. That’s down from the 38% good idea, 43% bad idea in the previous survey.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/30...

This president's approval is now just 3% above being in the 30s - 42%- a record low.

Wait until the website is up and running and sticker shock hits millions.

Prevented this

#1015145 Oct 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep a firm grip on those conspiracy theories positron. We don't want you to have a melt down.
I am sure this poster is hanging in your sitting on your butt room:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015146 Oct 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He can bitch-slap you at will (and about six more just like you). Besides now that he's seen your real pictures, what's there to be scared of?
he's an easy target for a high velocity round, like that phat azz in stand by me...boom ba ba boom ba ba boom ba ba boom...
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015147 Oct 30, 2013
El dem wrote:
The Latrobe chimp lost every debate every election and hid in disgrace before getting out of prison.
look at the soiled underwear boy worshipper claiming TOPIX victory...only a keyboard kkk hunt kowboy pedophile would do such a thing...such as his pathetic life
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1015148 Oct 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of him I posted a few years back that made him go ballistic. All on his domestic partnership site. Great pics of him and his fat negro boyfriend....
http://i.imgur.com/IcD2z.jpg
yikes!! chhompra ooompa loco solo and the wookie...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1015149 Oct 30, 2013
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance.

Cicero
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015150 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like someone said tonight, Obama tells us all the time what his plan is and has been all along. He has said all along a single payer system will have to be "implemented gradually" and that was the ultimate goal.
Just like he told us we will know him by who he surrounds himself by.
Just like he told us he is going to fundamentally transform this nation but nobody bothered to ask him "into what?"
Too many conservatives are dancing around the obvious. Many of us have been saying the next step is single payer for some time now.
More conservatives with a microphone need to start saying the obvious.
Maybe he's going to turn you into a black person

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1015151 Oct 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives shake their heads and say liberals are rejecting facts, drinking Kool-Aid and so forth because we donÂ’t fall over ourselves agreeing with them. But how can we when what theyÂ’re talking about exists only in their own imaginations. It would be like George R.R. Martin suddenly becoming angry with his readers and viewers for refusing to shape their choices according to whatÂ’s taking place in Westeros.

Martin would never do this. He knows perfectly well what world he lives in and that the world of his fantasy novels and miniseries has nothing to do with our shared reality. Republicans cannot because they will not make this distinction, and never the twain shall meet.

We were headed down this fantasy road already when Barack Obama took office. There is no denying the rot had already set in. But since 2008 they have dug themselves an even deeper hole. They have based their entire platform, every word spoken and every action taken, on delegitimizing our first black president. If they backed down now they would be admitting that they have wasted not only their time but ours, and billions of dollars ($24 billion on the shutdown alone) on an ideology that is based on the rejection of something that does not exist in the real world: a Kenyan Muslim terrorist-sympathizing president.

If Republicans had to acknowledge the real world, they would see their arguments and objections evaporate. They would discover that the things they are saying are, in fact, untrue. Suddenly Kenyan birth would be as valid as Canadian, Muslim as valid as Christian. Their endless parade of manufactured scandals would crumble like the lies they are. They would discover that facts do matter.

Why do they reject reality? Why do they not embrace our shared reality? Simply put, there is nothing in it for them.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/28/realit...
Had you seen Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts?

Who is then living in fantasy? The ones demanding to see and touch to believe or the idiots like you that believe every word Obama says?

Who?

The problem is that you are too easy deceived!

That dj why you are ALREADY deceived!

Westerville, OH

#1015152 Oct 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She just mad because every one can now see what a failure O'bama is and his O'bamacare. We can thank the Tea Party. O'bama don't know nuttin'. Nuttin' I tell you-ask him he will tell you.
I like your profile picture!

Westerville, OH

#1015153 Oct 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She just mad because every one can now see what a failure O'bama is and his O'bamacare. We can thank the Tea Party. O'bama don't know nuttin'. Nuttin' I tell you-ask him he will tell you.
Obama only fools Democrat Liberal idiots like Sonicfilter. He can not fool any Conservative. We know a rat when we see one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 7-28-15 21 min RACE 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min loose cannon 194,317
Abby 7-28-15 28 min RACE 5
Ask Amy 7-27-15 42 min boundary painter 9
Word (Dec '08) 54 min boundary painter 5,378
Dear Abby 7-27-15 1 hr Blunt Advice 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 100,189
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages