Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236686 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014935 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the polite thing to do...
Does that only apply to whities son?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1014936 Oct 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama, as an Illinois senator, sat on Oprah's couch, he had just been elected to the Senate. He said he would not run for president. A few days later he started to run for president. You should have known, like the rest of us, that O'bama was going to lie about anything and every thing. O'bama doesn't care about you. O'bama doesn't care about America. And if he says he does...he is doing what he does best--O'bama LIES.
The 2004 interview just befoe the election response:

" But at this stage, it's way too premature. Politics is a marathon. So many things can change. You can't plan 12 years ahead. But what I will say is this: We can win the race we're in now. I think I have the aptitude to be a terrific United States senator. And if, at the end of my first term, the people of Illinois say, "This guy's been serving us well," then I'll be in a strong position to have a lot of influence in this country for a long time to come—whether or not I'm president."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/world/Oprah-Winfrey-Inte...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014937 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Little under educated voter boy did you even see the POST on the ORIGIN OF YOUR PARTY boy are you that DUMMED down by your liberal bigotted education
???????

I could be wrong... you're dealer might have tripled your dosage!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014938 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What every 59 year old women needs...
"NBC: Small business owner George Schwab’s premiums increased by 400% thanks to Obamacare. Schwab says,“I wish I could have my insurance back. That’s what I want.” He now has to pay for more than he wants including maternity coverage for his 59 year-old wife."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/nbc-s...
better keep Dumbass Dave away from the 59-year old wife...he thinks he could get the job done...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1014939 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What every 59 year old women needs...
"NBC: Small business owner George Schwab’s premiums increased by 400% thanks to Obamacare. Schwab says,“I wish I could have my insurance back. That’s what I want.” He now has to pay for more than he wants including maternity coverage for his 59 year-old wife."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/nbc-s...
More of the same bullsht__the guy had a BC/BS turd plan with a massive deductible and didn't hang around long enough to learn if he qualifies for a subsidy.

As just one more mutt trying to hang around for MediCare__fk him__and fk you for dragging that nonsense over here.

FYI__my wife and I were paying upwards of $1,000 per month for an average HC plan until last year when we became MediCare eligible.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1014940 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You a scaredy kkkat of that big black man.
Especially when he's wearing a hoodie inside the 7-Eleven after midnight.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014941 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>So So SO I GUESS THE YOUNG MAN IN PHILLY OR the city of BROTHERLY LOVE GOT TAUGHT THE LEFT way aaaawwwwww so smart you are you must be the yoda of the LIBERAL MOVEMENT BOY kill a BLACK MAN AND ALL you get from this BOY is WHATEVER real smart BLACK LOVE
Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get - The Dramatics

from Ultimate Collection

Some people are made of plastic
And you know some people are made of wood
Some people have hearts of stone
Some people are up to no good

But baby I'm for real
I'm as real as real can get
If what you're looking for is real loving
Then what you see is what you get

What you see is what you get
What you see is what you get
I said what you see is what you get now baby
And the real thing is the best thing yet

You know some people
Are made of lies to bring you down
And shame your name
But baby, I have good intentions

'Cause breaking hearts just ain't my game
All I want to do is love you
And sugar I won't pin you with regret
If what you're looking for is real loving
Then what you see is what you get
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014942 Oct 30, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you won't be taking your children to a museum anytime soon...
Well, I sure don't go to the ones with the swastikas out front son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014943 Oct 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She was an excellent Sec. of State, Fox News lies and conspiracy notwithstanding.
And she'll be a great president.
Who says Obama won't run again in 2016?

Chambersburg, PA

#1014944 Oct 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Isn't that when the Democrats took control of all oversight, dumbass? So, from your analysis, when the Democrats took control of all oversight, the economy started going down hill, right?
Please list the legislation or policy changes the Democrats made in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession. I keep asking & you keep running.

Since you can't list anything, all you are doing is blaming the Democrats for not stopping the destruction caused by the Republican administration & previous Congress.

Lapeer, MI

#1014945 Oct 30, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>No need to commit mass suicide. Just walk down the streets of Newark, a city run by Corey Booker and typical of where hoodie-wearing, Obama loving Democrat thugs live.
Over the past month or so now, I keep reading from different authors that America is just one bullet away from a Civil War.

Patriots against Gun Control Traitors.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014946 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
I will be posting the DAILY MURDERS in the Black community to see if anyone will be outraged the same way they were with TRAYVON. MENDASITY
Oooo! I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to fulfill your DAILY promise!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014947 Oct 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
better keep Dumbass Dave away from the 59-year old wife...he thinks he could get the job done...
Is that how you protect personal property son?

Chambersburg, PA

#1014948 Oct 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. The entire jihad was celebrating ther anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, dumbass.
Somehow, the "riots" in Cairo happened to get the sons of the blind sheik in prison for trying to kill 30,000 Americans. I'm guessing you're going to say something incredibly stupid like they showed up in Cairo for the riot spontaneously.
Only 17 people in the entire world had seen that video before the Obama lie about Benghazi.
And, there are a thousand anti-muslim and portrayals of Mohammed on the internet. Why do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe the 1001th video caused all the mahem on the anniversary of 9/11?
You, and every goddam person who pretends to believe the bullshit coming from you are idiots.
You are such an ass. That video was translated into Arabic & broadcast on a Arab outlet just days ahead of the rioting.

You people can't tell the truth about anything.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014949 Oct 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list the legislation or policy changes the Democrats made in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession. I keep asking & you keep running.
Since you can't list anything, all you are doing is blaming the Democrats for not stopping the destruction caused by the Republican administration & previous Congress.
lol! Didn't you hear? It was the fact they took one chamber that allowed them to become omnipotent!

For some reason, they threw out the Constitution and gave away all the powers of the executive, legislative and judicial branches to one house.

I missed it myself but I keep hearing tell of those reich wing fables!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1014950 Oct 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The 2004 interview just befoe the election response:
" But at this stage, it's way too premature. Politics is a marathon. So many things can change. You can't plan 12 years ahead. But what I will say is this: We can win the race we're in now. I think I have the aptitude to be a terrific United States senator. And if, at the end of my first term, the people of Illinois say, "This guy's been serving us well," then I'll be in a strong position to have a lot of influence in this country for a long time to come—whether or not I'm president."
Read more: http://www.oprah.com/world/Oprah-Winfrey-Inte...
He made 146 days. 12 years! After his first term!! LMAO!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014951 Oct 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the past month or so now, I keep reading from different authors that America is just one bullet away from a Civil War.
Patriots against Gun Control Traitors.
Is that what Putin is telling you people?

Or is it Assad?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1014952 Oct 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems took over control of the country. That is all that was needed. As you can see 7 years later and we are still fcuked.

Lapeer, MI

#1014953 Oct 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will not run because of her poor health and the lingering effects of her stroke...
And her lying about Benghazi that will haunt her until they screw her into the ground.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014954 Oct 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The dems took over control of the country. That is all that was needed. As you can see 7 years later and we are still fcuked.
bushie boy did a damn fine job, didn't he son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dearabby 6-3-15 6 min blunt advice 4
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Mark 51,767
Saw a Muslim tribute band. 35 min TONTO 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min woodtick57 189,921
amy 6-2 2 hr Sublime1 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 900
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 5,256
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]