Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#1014573 Oct 30, 2013
Good morning, tea bag terrorists.
dem

United States

#1014574 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Fascist Obama tells insurance companies to shut up, if they know what’s good for them.

More thug tactics from a White House that is no stranger to them, as CNN reports insurance companies have been warned to dummy up about the ObamaCare disaster if they know what’s good for them.

During a segment on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 last night, Griffin revealed that insurance companies had been told to “keep quiet” about the fact that millions of Americans are being told that they cannot keep their existing policies, contradicting Barack Obama’s promise that,“If…you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan.”

“Basically, if you speak out, if you are quoted, you’re going to get a call from the White House, pressure to be quiet. Several sources tell me and my colleague Chris Frates that insurance executives are being told to keep quiet,” said Griffin, adding,“Sources (are) telling us they fear White House retribution.”
Gunner for sure

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1014575 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is what, it's acceptable for politicians to lie?
My point is that Obama based what he said on the information he was working with at the time he said it, allegedly just like Bush. Unlike Bush's lie, Obama was trying to HELP Americans, not trick us into an unprovoked unnecessary war that KILLED Americans.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014576 Oct 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have my own small country, dong. You have a job as the head chef here at the Fenris Chicken Ranch whenever you come to your senses (and trim off a couple hundred extra pounds).....
lol! Yep! I'm sure it's a great big country filled with great big women with blond hair and blue eyes as well as meeting other physical attributes!
dem

United States

#1014577 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>He even emphasized his very specific promise with "period" numerous times which usually means "no ifs, ands or buts."

The question now becomes: Did he lie to us intentionally or because no one ever tells him anything?

And if no one ever tells him anything, who is in charge on Capital Hill?
Dumb carol proving just how dumb she is.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1014578 Oct 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sec. 1251 [42 U.S.C. 18011]. PRESERVATION OF RIGHT TO MAINTAIN EXISTING COVERAGE
a) No Changes to Existing Coverage
(1) In General - Nothing in this Act (or an Amendment made by this act) shall be construed to require that an individual terminate coverage under a group health plan or health insurance coverage in which such individual was enrolled on the date of enactment of this Act.
You are dumb...

Private Pyle...

Do you think you can make the Government follow the laws it creates?

How do you plan on doing that?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1014579 Oct 30, 2013
I am not a crook!
dem

United States

#1014580 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is what, it's acceptable for politicians to lie?
You voted for those lying tea baggers, you tell me.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014581 Oct 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
repeat please
dem

United States

#1014582 Oct 30, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Cheer up ... your meltdown is only a few hours away from your Happy Hour soak-up.
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014583 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is what, it's acceptable for politicians to lie?
Well, there's a political lie which all politicians are guilty of - what they want to happen and hope will happen but doesn't end up happening because of the opposition.

And then there's the intentional lie - with no one else to blame.

Obamacare is Obama's baby. Period.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1014584 Oct 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Nominated for dumbest post of the year award, possibly the decade. You are blaming the Bush Depression on Obama announcing his plan ot run for president.
I did not think anyone and I mean anyone could be this fcking stupid.
Only thing i can tell you is my boss at the time and the people who ran our customer companies started cutting the deadwood that summer. Throw in the minimum wage increase and there you go. A lot of people who were just hanging on got their fingers stomped.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014585 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a intellectual Giant...
Blame Bush!!!!!
you must have missed the fact bushie boy blamed bushie boy!

and that would have taken no intelligence at all to recognize!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014587 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop smoking dope!!!
lol! Still talking to yourself I see!
dem

United States

#1014588 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
Lily is the topix FLUFFER
Nostrilfuckface for sure
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1014589 Oct 30, 2013
Cedric Muhammad says EDUCATION OVER EMOTION maybe the LIBERALS WILL START TEACH CHILDREN the right way, not program them to SUPPORT TEACHERS IN FAILING SCHOOLS TO GET RAISES BY VOTING DEMOCRAT because thats who BLACK people are why should BL:ACK people be the only ones BINDED or ENMESHED with one political ideology no one else is just ask the LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOTTED WHITES THAT SWITCH PARTIES TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1014590 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He even emphasized his very specific promise with "period" numerous times which usually means "no ifs, ands or buts."
The question now becomes: Did he lie to us intentionally or because no one ever tells him anything?
And if no one ever tells him anything, who is in charge on Capital Hill?
"We are in the middle of another lesson in the reason fascist State control of private industry always gets ugly.

Its because the Little Partners are always expected to shoulder the blame for failure.

They, along with disobedient citizens, become the scapegoats for failure.

The Senior Partners in government are rarely willing to admit they made any mistakes at all, let alone criminal fraud, and theyll never concede that their plans were flawed from inception, because that would be a devastating critique of their invulnerable ideology.

There are no Bad Ideas, just the occasional bit of sloppy execution... and thats mostly the fault of the Little Partners entrusted by the ruling class to carry out its grand designs, combined with 'sabotage' from the citizens and representatives who didnt embrace the program."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1014591 Oct 30, 2013
Sebe-Lie-to-us just said she assured Buroc o-Liar the website was ready. These Democrats are incompetent.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014592 Oct 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry O'bama the liar is going to campaign for McAuliffe--things are bound to change.
lol! I don't know... with all the women hating going on in Virginia, I think Virginians have a different set of priorities than the reich wingers!
dem

United States

#1014593 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>As Bush PREDICTED THEY WILL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE Obama has be spoon fed by Clinton, Carter and his BIGGEST SUPPORTER HIS COUSINS BUSH AND CHEANY funny the first Black President has no BLACK AMERICAN FAMILY you know like second cousins to MLK or Malcolm, harriet tubman, ALI, he needed a WHITE FAMILY TO BE LEGIT no connection to BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm
Fenny likes racism. He's a bottom boi like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Ben Dover 50,623
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 17 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 23 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]