Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
932,021 - 932,040 of 1,096,758 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to be on the giving or receiving end of Obamacare?
Because that makes a difference - if you're forced to pay more to meet the Obamacare "requirements" or getting health care for free.
Or are you one of the lucky ones and still have the insurance plan you wanted?
Do you like being an old stinky liar?

If you had an insurance plan BEFORE the law was passed: you can keep it! Grandfathered!

The Genius doesn't lie.........you do.

All the idiot Republicans on Tv today: lying in public!

It's hilarious!

GOP IS TOAST!

Have you seen?

ACA is giving away BLUE CROSS CO-PAY CARDS!

YOU CAN'T BE TURNED DOWN.

GUARANTEED COVERAGE!

Healthcare.gov

Get some cry babies!

(Try and take away those cards from MILLIONS!)

(GOP IS OLD RACIST PUSCEEES, soon out of action!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he the same one who wants to outlaw oral sex?
The Train Wreck has arrived lily. Garbage in. Garbage out.

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Mass Shootings
Mass shootings have been around for a long time in America. But public, random violence is on the rise.

Mass Murder:
One aggressor.
Kills at least 4 others.
In a 24 hour period.

The earliest
1913–Ernst August Wagner–Stabbed wife and four children, drove to Mühlhausen an der Enz, Germany. Open fired on 20, killing nine, several animals, and burning down several buildings.
1927–Stephanus Swart–shot eight before killing himself outside Charlestown, South Africa.
1938–Mutsuo Toi, a 21 year old, killed half of his small village in Japan. Killing 30 with shotgun, sword, and axe before committing suicide.
1954-1957–William Unek, on two separate killing sprees killed 57 people in Belgium Congo. 27 were killed by axe, 26 with gun, 2 with fire, and one by strangulation.

Note: There are words for mass-murderer in many languages, including ancient ones.

In America
Two trends:
1930-1960–most mass shootings familicides and felony related killings.
1960-present–most mass shootings are in public places against unknown bystanders.

Recently: 2000-2010[3]
84 Active Shooter Situations
34% Schools
17% Outdoor (public) places
12% other
Weapons:
60% pistols
27% rifles
10% shotguns
3% other
With 41% of shooters carrying multiple weapons
4% using body armor
and 2% using IEDS

Mass shootings in America
By decade:[4]
1900&#8242;s:0
1910&#8242;s:2
1920&#8242;s:2
1930&#8242;s:9
1940&#8242;s:8
1950&#8242;s:1
1960&#8242;s:6
1970&#8242;s:13
1980&#8242;s:32
1990&#8242;s:42
2000&#8242;s:28
2010-2013:14

Worst Years:
1991: 8
1999,2012:7

Increasingly Public Danger
Worst public mass shootings, 1980-present

The 80&#8242;s[1]
1982: Welding shop shooting: Junior high school teacher Carl Robert Brown, 51, opened fire inside a welding shop and was later shot dead by a witness as he fled the scene: 8
1984: Dallas Nightclub Shooting: Abdelkrim Belachheb, 39, opened fire at an upscale nightclub after a woman rejected his advances. He was later arrested: 6
1984:San Ysidro McDonald’s massacre: James Oliver Huberty, 41, opened fire in a McDonald’s restaurant before he was shot dead by a police officer:22
1986:United States Postal Service shooting: Postal worker Patrick Sherrill, 44, opened fire at a post office before committing suicide:15
1987:Shopping centers spree killings: Retired librarian William Cruse, 59, was paranoid neighbors gossiped that he was gay. He drove to several supermarkets, killing as he went before being captured by police and placed on death row:6
1988: ESL shooting: Former ESL Incorporated employee Richard Farley, 39, gunned down seven people at his former workplace. He was later arrested and now sits on death row at San Quentin:7
1989: Stockton Schoolyard Shooting: Patrick Purdy, 26, an alcoholic with a police record, launched an assault at Cleveland Elementary School, where many young Southeast Asian immigrants were enrolled. Purdy killed himself with a shot to the head:6
1989: Standard Gravure Shooting: Joseph T. Wesbecker, 47, gunned down eight people at his former workplace before committing suicide:9
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
tic tic tic....get ready for total meltdown.
Where do you work Flo?
Flo is chronically unemployable.
Her current income consists of disability(mental), welfare, food stamps, moonshining and part time meth mule.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's called O'bamacare---not Sebelius care--what a chauvinistic pig O'bama is--see a pattern...women being the fall girls for O'bama-Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, and Kathleen Sebelius--why doesn't the buck ever stop on O'bama's desk? Oh because he has no frickin' clue what is going on-really can you believe he has no clue...about anything? O'dumbo says it's so.
So, you think Obama should have named all men in the cabinet?

Or are you saying Women can't be held responsible? Are they just all inept?

Sebilius held her round against the Republican flow of lies in today's hearings. Made the Republicans look stupid once again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like being an old stinky liar?
If you had an insurance plan BEFORE the law was passed: you can keep it! Grandfathered!
The Genius doesn't lie.........you do.
All the idiot Republicans on Tv today: lying in public!
It's hilarious!
GOP IS TOAST!
Have you seen?
ACA is giving away BLUE CROSS CO-PAY CARDS!
YOU CAN'T BE TURNED DOWN.
GUARANTEED COVERAGE!
Healthcare.gov
Get some cry babies!
(Try and take away those cards from MILLIONS!)
(GOP IS OLD RACIST PUSCEEES, soon out of action!)
Ruth Chambers Holt Kennett MO.- OBAMA the GENIUS

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.chambersholt

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale and Rocky Mount, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet

http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Just like the one on the top of your head.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt doesn't get it.
"These pasty middle-aged white guys own guns to compensate for their er 'shortcomings'" - Homer 2016
Hey LIBERAL BIGOT RACIST what do you say about the BOYZ in the HOOD shooting BABIES for fun and killing BLACK MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN where do you ever speak to that because whites kill whites not my problem BLACKS KILLING BLACKS yea that a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT PROBLEM speak on that

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are responding to Greg Bourke in the Australian Capital Territory... He's a lap dog of welfare and handouts...
https://www.google.com/#q=ozvoyager.com
It's the culture...
I'm responding to a poor sick ole tea bagger who has nothing to do with his time except create a 100 sock puppets to respond to posts all over topix including himself. The more you promote me the more i love it, I have nothing to hide unlike you. I OWN everything, no handouts & check my roof, it's full of solar panels. If you like I will even get my Al Gore poster out & display it on my window. So give it your best shot tea bagger. You are a disgrace to American culture, brain washed by a conservative movement that has lost its way with nothing to offer except insults using BS throw away lines like "handouts", "welfare" & "commies". To defend what ??? the lifestyle of the 4%'ers ? of which you sure as hell are not one of. If you think you are defending your lifestyle, then all those jobs & low paid service work did not disappear because of Welfare. They leaked offshore in the millions supercharged from Reagan's time on by "cutting the red tape" on regulations to continually shrink from 74% of the mass population who owned America's wealth in the 60's down to the 4% owning 76% of all the wealth of America as of today. The fact that you think it's handouts as the cause is delusional as this so called fictional small government crap. It's your kind that are a bigger threat to America than Bin Laden ever was. Thankfully there are not enough of you these days to go around and in a decade or so the whole lot of your kind will be all gone.
Hoppee Hallowin

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ruth Chambers Holt Kennett MO.- OBAMA the GENIUS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.chambersholt
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...
Greensboro, NC - Knightdale and Rocky Mount, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...
Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...
It's the culture..
U goose go search? here this site 4U!! www.23andme.com
;-00
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

...you can keep what you had...

"Sebelius: Yes, you can keep your coverage--as long as you bought it before 2010"

CNN and youtube...

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Isn't he the same one who wants to outlaw oral sex?
and anal and possibly hand holding in public
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flo is chronically unemployable.
Her current income consists of disability(mental), welfare, food stamps, moonshining and part time meth mule.
It's easier to try and fool people Homer, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled you idiot.. Homer posting from a cave somewhere in the coal mines of redneck Bethlehem PA.

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Name the liar you idiot?? Name him Homer??

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
130,000 jobs greated last week. The economy is on fire! LMAO!!!! Just pitiful! PITIFUL!!!!!
Sweet. Remember when we were losing 900,000 a week during the Bush years. No one said it's on fire, but adding is better than losing. With all the negative press(Fox) and half the country(rightwingers) wanting the U.S. to fail it's amazing 1 job was created.

"You just can't hold back the American people no matter how hard you try rightwingers!" - Homer 2016

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I like stupid people like you-really I do. Although two pharmaceutical companies, Merck and Parke-Davis, immediately recalled their polio vaccine, the NIH did not follow suit. "By 1960, the Salk injectable polio vaccine (IPV) had been administered to about 98 million American children and adults ... and it was estimated that 10% to 30% of the vaccines contained live SV40.... The tainted vaccines continued to be administered until 1963," said Michael Horwin in an article originally published in Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology.
See Dumbo it was not corrected. I guess the CDC lied according to you.
The SV40 wasn't discovered until 1960. So, how did you expect the vaccines to be recalled prior to that date?

US & European studies show no correlation between the vaccines & cancer.

The SV40 was only found in the injectable version. The oral version developed in the early 60's did not. The oral version became widely used over the injectable.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately lying. It's what she does.
Republican Mantra: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
sort of like Obama telling the American people if we like our current health insurance we can keep it (at least 19 times).
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Georgia Progressives tell you what to do with success...

"The University of Georgia’s Student Government Association (SGA) held an unusual “dinner and dialogue” during Social Justice Week in opposition to the notion of “success stories."

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90213-success...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>and anal and possibly hand holding in public
Now look at your PERVERTED liberal agenda ANAL sex speak to the PERVERT HARMAn with the OBAMA2012 HAT ON that wanted to RAPE A 7 YEAR OLD LIBERAL perverts notice not one OBAMA BAGGER said a WORD about that LIBERAL PERVERT OBAMA SUPPORTER its oK for OBAMA supporters to RAPE 7 year old GIRLS yea the RADIO disc jockey
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Racists Bigot lily too early for your liberal BIGOTRY
Take this "oppertunity" to gfy
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm responding to a poor sick ole tea bagger who has nothing to do with his time except create a 100 sock puppets to respond to posts all over topix including himself. The more you promote me the more i love it, I have nothing to hide unlike you. I OWN everything, no handouts & check my roof, it's full of solar panels. If you like I will even get my Al Gore poster out & display it on my window. So give it your best shot tea bagger. You are a disgrace to American culture, brain washed by a conservative movement that has lost its way with nothing to offer except insults using BS throw away lines like "handouts", "welfare" & "commies". To defend what ??? the lifestyle of the 4%'ers ? of which you sure as hell are not one of. If you think you are defending your lifestyle, then all those jobs & low paid service work did not disappear because of Welfare. They leaked offshore in the millions supercharged from Reagan's time on by "cutting the red tape" on regulations to continually shrink from 74% of the mass population who owned America's wealth in the 60's down to the 4% owning 76% of all the wealth of America as of today. The fact that you think it's handouts as the cause is delusional as this so called fictional small government crap. It's your kind that are a bigger threat to America than Bin Laden ever was. Thankfully there are not enough of you these days to go around and in a decade or so the whole lot of your kind will be all gone.
We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid Australian liberals think Greg...

It's easier to try and fool people, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled you idiot..

AMD.... I'm Republican because we can't all be on Welfare and handouts like you Greg...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••