Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#1014580 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is what, it's acceptable for politicians to lie?
You voted for those lying tea baggers, you tell me.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014581 Oct 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
repeat please
dem

United States

#1014582 Oct 30, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Cheer up ... your meltdown is only a few hours away from your Happy Hour soak-up.
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014583 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is what, it's acceptable for politicians to lie?
Well, there's a political lie which all politicians are guilty of - what they want to happen and hope will happen but doesn't end up happening because of the opposition.

And then there's the intentional lie - with no one else to blame.

Obamacare is Obama's baby. Period.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1014584 Oct 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Nominated for dumbest post of the year award, possibly the decade. You are blaming the Bush Depression on Obama announcing his plan ot run for president.
I did not think anyone and I mean anyone could be this fcking stupid.
Only thing i can tell you is my boss at the time and the people who ran our customer companies started cutting the deadwood that summer. Throw in the minimum wage increase and there you go. A lot of people who were just hanging on got their fingers stomped.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014585 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a intellectual Giant...
Blame Bush!!!!!
you must have missed the fact bushie boy blamed bushie boy!

and that would have taken no intelligence at all to recognize!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014587 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop smoking dope!!!
lol! Still talking to yourself I see!
dem

United States

#1014588 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
Lily is the topix FLUFFER
Nostrilfuckface for sure
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1014589 Oct 30, 2013
Cedric Muhammad says EDUCATION OVER EMOTION maybe the LIBERALS WILL START TEACH CHILDREN the right way, not program them to SUPPORT TEACHERS IN FAILING SCHOOLS TO GET RAISES BY VOTING DEMOCRAT because thats who BLACK people are why should BL:ACK people be the only ones BINDED or ENMESHED with one political ideology no one else is just ask the LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOTTED WHITES THAT SWITCH PARTIES TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1014590 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He even emphasized his very specific promise with "period" numerous times which usually means "no ifs, ands or buts."
The question now becomes: Did he lie to us intentionally or because no one ever tells him anything?
And if no one ever tells him anything, who is in charge on Capital Hill?
"We are in the middle of another lesson in the reason fascist State control of private industry always gets ugly.

Itís because the Little Partners are always expected to shoulder the blame for failure.

They, along with disobedient citizens, become the scapegoats for failure.

The Senior Partners in government are rarely willing to admit they made any mistakes at all, let alone criminal fraud, and theyíll never concede that their plans were flawed from inception, because that would be a devastating critique of their invulnerable ideology.

There are no Bad Ideas, just the occasional bit of sloppy execution... and thatís mostly the fault of the Little Partners entrusted by the ruling class to carry out its grand designs, combined with 'sabotage' from the citizens and representatives who didnít embrace the program."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1014591 Oct 30, 2013
Sebe-Lie-to-us just said she assured Buroc o-Liar the website was ready. These Democrats are incompetent.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014592 Oct 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry O'bama the liar is going to campaign for McAuliffe--things are bound to change.
lol! I don't know... with all the women hating going on in Virginia, I think Virginians have a different set of priorities than the reich wingers!
dem

United States

#1014593 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>As Bush PREDICTED THEY WILL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE Obama has be spoon fed by Clinton, Carter and his BIGGEST SUPPORTER HIS COUSINS BUSH AND CHEANY funny the first Black President has no BLACK AMERICAN FAMILY you know like second cousins to MLK or Malcolm, harriet tubman, ALI, he needed a WHITE FAMILY TO BE LEGIT no connection to BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm
Fenny likes racism. He's a bottom boi like you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014594 Oct 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein couldn't spell worth a dam either. I'd rather be in his company than yours.
lol! Who said Einstein would want your company son?
dem

United States

#1014595 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Too late. You and too many others voted for the handbasket.
Poor dumb carol on the losing side of elections till her cigarettes kill her.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1014596 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know? It's amazing how the reich wingers spew their hate for America, but claim to love it at the same time?
And the only way to show their 'love' is to impose their will on everyone?
All the DOMESTIC terrorists attacks against AMERICA came FROM THE LIBERAL BIGTOTTED RACISTS DEMOCRATS look at history in America
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014597 Oct 30, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad yours isn't proud of you. Another year in the padded cell for you, Reichtard!
lol! Oh, they can't be since unlike you, I'm not in one son!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1014598 Oct 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> November 7 is on a Thursday! What a dumbass!!!!
You can start the celebration Tuesday or Thursday, I've started already!
I can understand why you right wing morons are so sensitive about election day Tuesdays.
dem

United States

#1014599 Oct 30, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I am not a crook!
You are in fact nostrilfuckface.
For sure
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1014600 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And weren't they also for gun rights of Germans?
That was 70+ years ago when you were a teenager, Dong. You can't compare things, ding-a-ling. It's a different world now where the left like you are the fascists now.

Just look at your well oiled propaganda machine and it's practice of censorship.

You must be proud, Reichtard! Now back to your wok, Dong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Guru 182,141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 49,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance