"real dumb"<quoted text> The 2004 interview just befoe the election response:
" But at this stage, it's way too premature. Politics is a marathon. So many things can change. You can't plan 12 years ahead. But what I will say is this: We can win the race we're in now. I think I have the aptitude to be a terrific United States senator. And if, at the end of my first term, the people of Illinois say, "This guy's been serving us well," then I'll be in a strong position to have a lot of influence in this country for a long time to comewhether or not I'm president."
Read more: http://www.oprah.com/world/Oprah-Winfrey-Inte...
For once the boy president, nobama did not lie, much. He was correct he is in position to influence a lot, some examples of his influence;
- America is now a world laughing stock, nothing coming from the mouth of nobama is respected
- nobamakare, his signature "accomplishment" not wanted or like by a large majority of American's
- Under nobama rule millions more American's needing food stamps
- Under nobama higher unemployment than when he was elected
- Under nobama anemic GDP growth, barely keeping up with the inflation rate
- If you like your current health coverage you can keep it. Period. A flat out lie
- His ignoring the Benghazi debacle and blaming it on a video, what the hell not too many American's died, his choice for SS, hilarious clinton brushed the incident off also
- New home starts and sales still below levels when he was elected
- The illegal bombing of Libya
- His lack of knowledge, ha ha, of Holder's Fast and Furious incident supplying guns to the Mexican drug cartels that led to American deaths