Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
931,721 - 931,740 of 1,082,284 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party financed by the Democrats.
You still do Childfund?
Hope So
The lame stream media along with 10 other demokRATs and obama have now joined Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, throwing obama under the bus, demokRATs now selling out abandoning obamaKare and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Just a heads up. O'Reilly is giving his viewers a severe warning tonight in his talking points.
Never heard him say anything like that before.
OMG; you act like he's your father or something. Brainwashed

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"a severe warning" about what?
Don't know. Probably has to do with the direction of the country.

But for him to give his viewers that kind of heads up the night before, it must be something important.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Please supply the link where I stated I was a chain smoker. You can't because you are an O'bama liar. Second of all I own a house in Costa Rica and have for several years. I am not a full time resident so I would not qualify for so called residence health care. Most people there are healthy because they don't live like idiots and run to the doctor all the time. I don't know where you got your information, probably Wiki...most medicines are given out by a pharmacist--barely does anyone ever go to the doctor-if they need something they can get medicine at a local Pharmacy--only when a Pharmacist can't resolve the situation or injury do they go to a doctor--and it is a good thing because there are only around 200 doctors in the entire country that service the Costa Rican population and only 3 hospitals--other wise they would have to go to the private sector hospitals and would not be covered. Most people other than idiots like yourself wouldn't be moving to a country because of they think something is free. Moslems do that though all over the world. Further more thousands of Californian residents go to Mexico to get their pharma because they don't need a script. I am all for you idiots not going to the doctor every 2-3 months for your pharma refills--it would drive the cost down for everyone.
OMG, you listen to Rush so much that now you say you live in Costa Rica! What a load.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough job.
The hand that rocks the cradle.....
Wasn't that the title of a scary movie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
Please continue to check back in. You offer, little actually you offer nothing of interest but you can be amusing.
Peace
KMA
And what the hell do you offer? Childish poop stories.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

lol! I guess cons have no problems with others spying on the US!!!

I love their comedy channel!

"Intel chief: US spies on allies, they do it, too
Email this Story

Oct 29, 6:35 PM (ET)

By LARA JAKES and JULIE PACE

WASHINGTON (AP)- Facing lawmakers who suggested U.S. surveillance has gone too far, the national intelligence director on Tuesday defended spying on foreign allies as necessary and said such scrutiny of America's friends - and vice versa - is commonplace.

Another top intelligence official said the collection of phone records that prompted outrage across the Atlantic actually was conducted with the help of European governments. News reports that the National Security Agency had swept up millions of phone records in France, Spain and elsewhere were inaccurate and reflected a misunderstanding of "metadata" that was in fact collected by NATO allies and shared with the United States, the director of the NSA told a congressional hearing.

The nation's post-Sept. 11 surveillance programs are coming under increased criticism at home and abroad, capped by recent revelations that the NSA monitored German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cellphone and those of up to 34 other world leaders. Those reports relied on documents provided by former NSA analyst Edward Snowden.

Congressional leaders who have been staunch supporters of the NSA programs are now saying it is time for a close examination. The White House said Tuesday that President Barack Obama had ordered a full review of the programs and was considering changes...."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been like a breath of fresh air in the smog of lies and deception for the past 14 years.

You're just used to the lies and deception. Like smoke to a smoker. That's why you have such a strong reaction to fresh air.

He will be right on the money tonight too. No question.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OMG, you listen to Rush so much that now you say you live in Costa Rica! What a load.
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Guess the liar you idiot??

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have forgotten, but I was very disturbed by that young man's death and stood alone against fellow conservatives on here criticizing Zimmerman for carrying that gun and the Sanford police for not arresting him.
It wasn't until it became clear that this young man had waited around to attack Zimmerman - not the other way around - and the details of the attack were made known that I began to see it differently.
Doesn't make it any less of a tragedy but it was, in fact, Trayvon who instigated the confrontation. And I believe he would have tried to kill Zimmerman if had gotten to the gun first.
And if he had, he would have had the right to defend himself against his stalking murderer; but, if he did, he'd probably be facing first degree murder. Zimmerman is a walking murderer and will likely kill again. Black man defends himself: murderer. That's the way it is.
You were right in your first assessment of this murder; but then when the rightwing started their propaganda, you jumped on the bandwagon like the mindless person you are. Do you ever think for yourself?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever address the topic presented by a poster?
LCN always seems interested in what books I've read. Fact is, I've read so many over the years with many genres, I've forgotten half of them. Only the authors, most of which I remember.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And what the hell do you offer? Childish poop stories.
Eed is Republican because we can't all be on food stamps and Welfare lily...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Kennedy and Richard Nixon were almost in agreement with Nixon's version of universal health care until Watergate muddied the waters.
Doesn't change the fact it was Nixon who proposed it and Republicans were on board but not democrats.
Why weren't they on board, do you suppose?
It was 1974 you stupid sonofabtch and Nixon was toast__he could have introduced any number of programs and still, no one would have noticed.

Not only are you getting dumber as time passes but more obnoxious.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Probably has to do with the direction of the country.
But for him to give his viewers that kind of heads up the night before, it must be something important.
Oooohhhhhh, Lois wringing her hands in anticipation. Perhaps he's giving out loofahs for Halloweenie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a warning not to watch, your brains are scrambled enough!
You need to watch more than anyone. Whatever the severe warning, it will hit very close to home, pretty sure.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
poor lily --she has never learned to read...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
lol! I guess cons have no problems with others spying on the US!!!
I love their comedy channel!
"Intel chief: US spies on allies, they do it, too
Email this Story
Oct 29, 6:35 PM (ET)
By LARA JAKES and JULIE PACE
WASHINGTON (AP)- Facing lawmakers who suggested U.S. surveillance has gone too far, the national intelligence director on Tuesday defended spying on foreign allies as necessary and said such scrutiny of America's friends - and vice versa - is commonplace.
Another top intelligence official said the collection of phone records that prompted outrage across the Atlantic actually was conducted with the help of European governments. News reports that the National Security Agency had swept up millions of phone records in France, Spain and elsewhere were inaccurate and reflected a misunderstanding of "metadata" that was in fact collected by NATO allies and shared with the United States, the director of the NSA told a congressional hearing.
The nation's post-Sept. 11 surveillance programs are coming under increased criticism at home and abroad, capped by recent revelations that the NSA monitored German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cellphone and those of up to 34 other world leaders. Those reports relied on documents provided by former NSA analyst Edward Snowden.
Congressional leaders who have been staunch supporters of the NSA programs are now saying it is time for a close examination. The White House said Tuesday that President Barack Obama had ordered a full review of the programs and was considering changes...."
But only the poor incompetent O'bama got caught. O'bama is mentally unstable and needs to be examined by his own panels created by O'bamacare.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was seriously injured, and the so-called victims were looking for trouble:
It started when Tover, heading north on Judge Winikoff Road, steered his silver Cadillac XLR convertible with the top down in front of Alexandra Nisall's black Hyundai Accent.
Nisall testified Tover was going too slow so she honked at him three times. Tover came to a complete stop, opened his door and began to step out, she said.
Tover said: "They literally tried to run me off the road."
Papero said Nisall braked, then drove around and past Tover, while Perriello made a gesture with his arms. Nisall made a right turn from Win ikoff to Glades Road, and headed east.
While Nisall was stopped in the left lane for a red light at Diego Drive, Tover pulled up next to her in the right lane.
Perriello was cursing and "started coming out of the window,'Dukes of Hazzard' stuff," Tover told the detectives. "I didn't hesitate to squeeze off a few rounds."
Yes, so the car with the young people honked their horn and passed him. Tover was the aggressor, stopping in front of them and getting out of his car. He then pursued the car with the young people and shot into the car. He's guilty. But, he's white and wealthy. The young people were not armed.
If every time a person honks his horn and makes a hand gesture; someone is allowed to shoot into the car; we are in big trouble.
lillybeinghonest

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
l worship obama.. obama is my god..I bow to his every word and kiss the ground he walks on. BRAINWASHED..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was 1974 you stupid sonofabtch and Nixon was toast__he could have introduced any number of programs and still, no one would have noticed.
Not only are you getting dumber as time passes but more obnoxious.
He was leaving office and Gerald Ford was getting sworn in; Carol aka Aunt Batty aka Lois Lane didn't start paying attention to the news until the black guy got elected. When did Fox start?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 174,937
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min truth-facts 45,839
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 3 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search