Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
931,721 - 931,740 of 1,099,823 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1014145 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama lied and he lied about O'bamacare. There will be less people covered and less democrats in the congress come 2015.
ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!
Clearly, you have no clue just how low approval has dropped for the GOP brand.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014146 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, how hard can it be? Bill O'Riley, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Jerome Corsi...all of 'em Charlie; all of 'em.
You know nothing of Carol... and your opinions lily are worthless and illiterate.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014147 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What if he does know you? What if he remembers you from when you went to the show and you've likely been stalking him with thousands of emails since; what if he goes on national tv and says:
"Carol aka Aunt Batty aka Lois Lane; I'm just not that into you"?
I hope you can take it with dignity. Just sayin'...
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Guess the liar you idiot??

It's the culture...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014148 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
OMG; you act like he's your father or something. Brainwashed
lily is either Obama-brainwashed or Liquor-brainwashed or Both
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014149 Oct 29, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
<Patrick SPAM & OPINION>

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

It's the culture...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014150 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
And what the hell do you offer? Childish poop stories.
lily enjoys scat
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014151 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooohhhhhh, Lois wringing her hands in anticipation. Perhaps he's giving out loofahs for Halloweenie
lily enjoys a good weenie
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014152 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
He was leaving office and Gerald Ford was getting sworn in; Carol aka Aunt Batty aka Lois Lane didn't start paying attention to the news until the black guy got elected. When did Fox start?
lily enjoys the race card
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014153 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wow, how hard can it be? Bill O'Riley, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Jerome Corsi...all of 'em Charlie; all of 'em.
lily enjoys a good hard one
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014154 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I figured as much; I was going by what it's like here. Would Rush walk if he could? HAHAAAAAA! Do they let him smoke his big fatty cigars?
lily prefers her liquor
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014155 Oct 29, 2013
facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for Trojan horse obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for the obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014156 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What if he does know you? What if he remembers you from when you went to the show and you've likely been stalking him with thousands of emails since; what if he goes on national tv and says:
"Carol aka Aunt Batty aka Lois Lane; I'm just not that into you"?
I hope you can take it with dignity. Just sayin'...
lily prefers taking it without dignity

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1014157 Oct 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
It's the culture...
Everyone isn't as stupid as you, we read your post, you made your point, once is enough for educated people.
Anything else moron?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1014158 Oct 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama now on board with Ted Cruz and the Tea Party and delays individual mandate...
It's the culture...
It turns out you canít keep your insurance. Why? Probably because you didnít build it.

Prevented this

#1014159 Oct 29, 2013
Insurance premiums are doubling, if not tripling. The same is true with deductibles. The $2500 in average savings promised by Barack Obama has grotesquely mutated into a $7500 increase. Meanwhile, up to sixteen million people are losing their health insurance.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014160 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone isn't as stupid as you, we read your post, you made your point, once is enough for educated people.
Anything else moron?

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#1014161 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else moron?
maybe this will help you:Orphans, Obamacare and Condolences... those whoíve been kicked off their insurance and mercilessly thrown out into the harsh cold; upon the rainy, muddy, dead-end street of O'bamacare....

Prevented this

#1014162 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I figured as much; I was going by what it's like here. Would Rush walk if he could? HAHAAAAAA! Do they let him smoke his big fatty cigars?
http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/2013/0...

Handsome!!!

Prevented this

#1014163 Oct 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Guess the liar you idiot??
It's the culture...
rarely in politics has such a ripe opportunity ever existed as does now with the disastrous rollout of Obamacare. The website has been a debacle of gargantuan proportion. Millions of dollars have already been wasted. Soon it will be billions and ultimately trillions.
OOOOOBAMACARE!!!

Prevented this

#1014164 Oct 29, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake; defining and cataloguing the failures of O'bamacare provides the political opportunity of this century. What is most needed now is a comprehensive accounting of the misery (and stolen money). Going forward, a central focus for Republicans should be voter outreach to the orphans of O'bamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Grand Birther 177,346
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••