Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1014213 Oct 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And who can forget:
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Repealed!
Not so fast GOP POS IDIOTS!
Republicans: lowest scum on earth.
"Hey! We are the losers, we shutdown the government."
No forgiving this time:
Put a fork in your azzzzzzz: you're done!
Democrats from here on out.
(Red States leave millions uninsured?)
(Republicans refuse to insure citizens?)
(Republicans are stupid.) <--- No Votes for You!
Odumbothepenis!!! Where have you been, retard? Hospitalizedf on skid row with that chintzy little blue cross plan? Expire already, because odumbocare isnt going to be around much longer....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1014214 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...10 democrats up for reelection in 2014?
There's going to be a lot more than 10 out of work after the midterms.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014215 Oct 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was 1974 you stupid sonofabtch and Nixon was toast__he could have introduced any number of programs and still, no one would have noticed.
Not only are you getting dumber as time passes but more obnoxious.
just about like Obama will be in 2014...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1014216 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW chimp, you probably are too retarded to realize what you said in the above post: i.e. odumbocare is SO unpopular that dumocrats can't even get re-elected in shthole blue States if they support it.

LMAO@U aunt jemimah....

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1014217 Oct 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
There's going to be a lot more than 10 out of work after the midterms.....
I can hardly wait. I'm going to count on the millions of Oblama supporters who are going to take it in the shorts due to Oblamakare voting republican.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014218 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so the car with the young people honked their horn and passed him. Tover was the aggressor, stopping in front of them and getting out of his car. He then pursued the car with the young people and shot into the car. He's guilty. But, he's white and wealthy. The young people were not armed.
If every time a person honks his horn and makes a hand gesture; someone is allowed to shoot into the car; we are in big trouble.
Sounds like the "young people" were white as well, mayb e Florida mob types.....unless we are talking about LaQuan Perriello...

Perriello was cursing and "started coming out of the window,'Dukes of Hazzard' stuff," Tover told the detectives. "I didn't hesitate to squeeze off a few rounds."

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1014219 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, their survival is paramount to them, they'll leave Obalama and his idiotic wealth redistribution scheme, it's toxic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014220 Oct 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
One story behind the story is how blacks have stagnated and worse under the leadership of America's first black president.
Allowing 15 million undocumented immigrants, the vast number being Hispanics, to avoid laws already on the books would be devastating to blacks.
Obama and his crowd of Goldman Sachs thugs have the blacks in their back pocket and are selling them out for Mexican votes...and the blacks are too stupid to see their fate...

nobody will hire a black complainer when they can hire a hard-working Mexican instead...
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014221 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LCN always seems interested in what books I've read. Fact is, I've read so many over the years with many genres, I've forgotten half of them. Only the authors, most of which I remember.
Good
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014222 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Health care is a right. Remember, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....
Medical care is a product, to be bought and sold like any other product...not a "right"....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014223 Oct 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why it belongs ONLY in givverment offices, for verification and ID'ing purposes, and NOT (not, NOT!) all mucked up with the free market, breaching HIPPA stnadards on oh-so-hackable public webs!
(wonder if we keep pointing that out enough times, if it'll sink into the heads of the currently stuck in commieTic mode type wankers)
no...they are brain-dead zombies...

at this point....just let the horror show play out...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014224 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Their policies are "skimpy high-deductible plans" that don't even cover such things as doctor visits, drug costs or hospital care.
And, if they qualify for a subsidy and opt not to take advantage of it, perhaps they really do need mental health care. At the very least, they shouldn't be complaining about the cost of the plan.
why do you oppose choice?...

some people would rather die than become welfare moochers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014225 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is soaring, all races are finding their lives improving the last five years. Only morons are finding life difficult.
yes, by Obama standards, all the unemployed are "morons"...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014226 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so the car with the young people honked their horn and passed him. Tover was the aggressor, stopping in front of them and getting out of his car. He then pursued the car with the young people and shot into the car. He's guilty. But, he's white and wealthy. The young people were not armed.
If every time a person honks his horn and makes a hand gesture; someone is allowed to shoot into the car; we are in big trouble.
when lily incessantly blows her horn and makes obscene gestures, like an obnoxoius NYC Bocajew, is it OK if the unarmed elderly driver just pulls your rotten ass out of the car and beats the crap out of you???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014227 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Health care is a right. Remember, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....
if a doctor doesn't want to treat you because he can't stand your arrogant attitude, what are you going to do???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014228 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure...and they know ObamaKKKare will sink their careers...
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014229 Oct 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical care is a product, to be bought and sold like any other product...not a "right"....
Romney, November 2012

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014230 Oct 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And who can forget:
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Repealed!
Not so fast GOP POS IDIOTS!
Republicans: lowest scum on earth.
"Hey! We are the losers, we shutdown the government."
No forgiving this time:
Put a fork in your azzzzzzz: you're done!
Democrats from here on out.
(Red States leave millions uninsured?)
(Republicans refuse to insure citizens?)
(Republicans are stupid.) <--- No Votes for You!
Are you going to be on the giving or receiving end of Obamacare?

Because that makes a difference - if you're forced to pay more to meet the Obamacare "requirements" or getting health care for free.

Or are you one of the lucky ones and still have the insurance plan you wanted?
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014231 Oct 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
brain"washing" connotes a sort of cleansing which is not the case at all with lily.
Instead, call it something else, perhaps like "cranial contamination" or maybe "social sepsis"
Thank you; I'll remember that.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014232 Oct 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading X amount of books, you can't be faulted for not recalling every paragraph, every author and every story line.
But the greater body of reading has a way of building your thought processes over the years, expanding them, reinforcing them and enlightening them.
That's where the fruit grows from.
LCN doesn't bear any fruit but chalks up each next book as another one of his bragging rights.
Did *YOU* read this book? Why not? What's wrong with you? You haven't been initiated into Club Intelligentsia yet, baby:>
It kinda seems that way, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago a model city 12 min Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr casting director 98,497
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Frank 179,261
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 3 hr It is me 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs