Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014220 Oct 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
One story behind the story is how blacks have stagnated and worse under the leadership of America's first black president.
Allowing 15 million undocumented immigrants, the vast number being Hispanics, to avoid laws already on the books would be devastating to blacks.
Obama and his crowd of Goldman Sachs thugs have the blacks in their back pocket and are selling them out for Mexican votes...and the blacks are too stupid to see their fate...

nobody will hire a black complainer when they can hire a hard-working Mexican instead...
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014221 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LCN always seems interested in what books I've read. Fact is, I've read so many over the years with many genres, I've forgotten half of them. Only the authors, most of which I remember.
Good
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014222 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Health care is a right. Remember, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....
Medical care is a product, to be bought and sold like any other product...not a "right"....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014223 Oct 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why it belongs ONLY in givverment offices, for verification and ID'ing purposes, and NOT (not, NOT!) all mucked up with the free market, breaching HIPPA stnadards on oh-so-hackable public webs!
(wonder if we keep pointing that out enough times, if it'll sink into the heads of the currently stuck in commieTic mode type wankers)
no...they are brain-dead zombies...

at this point....just let the horror show play out...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014224 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Their policies are "skimpy high-deductible plans" that don't even cover such things as doctor visits, drug costs or hospital care.
And, if they qualify for a subsidy and opt not to take advantage of it, perhaps they really do need mental health care. At the very least, they shouldn't be complaining about the cost of the plan.
why do you oppose choice?...

some people would rather die than become welfare moochers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014225 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is soaring, all races are finding their lives improving the last five years. Only morons are finding life difficult.
yes, by Obama standards, all the unemployed are "morons"...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014226 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so the car with the young people honked their horn and passed him. Tover was the aggressor, stopping in front of them and getting out of his car. He then pursued the car with the young people and shot into the car. He's guilty. But, he's white and wealthy. The young people were not armed.
If every time a person honks his horn and makes a hand gesture; someone is allowed to shoot into the car; we are in big trouble.
when lily incessantly blows her horn and makes obscene gestures, like an obnoxoius NYC Bocajew, is it OK if the unarmed elderly driver just pulls your rotten ass out of the car and beats the crap out of you???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014227 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Health care is a right. Remember, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....
if a doctor doesn't want to treat you because he can't stand your arrogant attitude, what are you going to do???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014228 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...10 democrats up for reelection in 2014?
sure...and they know ObamaKKKare will sink their careers...
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014229 Oct 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical care is a product, to be bought and sold like any other product...not a "right"....
Romney, November 2012

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014230 Oct 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And who can forget:
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Repealed!
Not so fast GOP POS IDIOTS!
Republicans: lowest scum on earth.
"Hey! We are the losers, we shutdown the government."
No forgiving this time:
Put a fork in your azzzzzzz: you're done!
Democrats from here on out.
(Red States leave millions uninsured?)
(Republicans refuse to insure citizens?)
(Republicans are stupid.) <--- No Votes for You!
Are you going to be on the giving or receiving end of Obamacare?

Because that makes a difference - if you're forced to pay more to meet the Obamacare "requirements" or getting health care for free.

Or are you one of the lucky ones and still have the insurance plan you wanted?
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1014231 Oct 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
brain"washing" connotes a sort of cleansing which is not the case at all with lily.
Instead, call it something else, perhaps like "cranial contamination" or maybe "social sepsis"
Thank you; I'll remember that.

Orlando, FL

#1014232 Oct 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading X amount of books, you can't be faulted for not recalling every paragraph, every author and every story line.
But the greater body of reading has a way of building your thought processes over the years, expanding them, reinforcing them and enlightening them.
That's where the fruit grows from.
LCN doesn't bear any fruit but chalks up each next book as another one of his bragging rights.
Did *YOU* read this book? Why not? What's wrong with you? You haven't been initiated into Club Intelligentsia yet, baby:>
It kinda seems that way, doesn't it?
daddleson

Pittsburgh, PA

#1014233 Oct 29, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Trick or Treat? Girls its Obama

Orlando, FL

#1014234 Oct 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been kicked off their plans because the plans didn't meet standards set by Obamacare. In the long run their health coverage will be better. Be patient. I understand how desperate you right wing morons are to be correct about something.
It isn't better for male senior citizens paying more for pediatric dental and maternity health care.

When did you decide to give up your freedom of choice to the state?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1014235 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney, November 2012
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. Get all the fools on your side Patrick and you can be elected to anything you dumbass...

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Guess the liar you lackey??

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014236 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to be on the giving or receiving end of Obamacare?
Because that makes a difference - if you're forced to pay more to meet the Obamacare "requirements" or getting health care for free.
Or are you one of the lucky ones and still have the insurance plan you wanted?
there are two groups of losers in ObamaKKKare...

the first is those already insured who will lose their coverage...

the second is the evil rich who will pay the bills for the welfare bums...
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014237 Oct 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure...and they know ObamaKKKare will sink their careers...
drinking and posting ?

Orlando, FL

#1014238 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he does know you? What if he remembers you from when you went to the show and you've likely been stalking him with thousands of emails since; what if he goes on national tv and says:
"Carol aka Aunt Batty aka Lois Lane; I'm just not that into you"?
I hope you can take it with dignity. Just sayin'...
You're overthinking it.

However, I did want to believe that little gleam in his eye on his show after I saw him in person and waved shamelessly at him as he was walking off the stage was just for me.

Did you know he and I are on the same wavelength?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1014239 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't better for male senior citizens paying more for pediatric dental and maternity health care.
When did you decide to give up your freedom of choice to the state?
when voting for a Communist like Obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Dale 182,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 1 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago