Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
931,601 - 931,620 of 1,099,096 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with DumbfkDave & his sofa king stupid ? What a dork!
he thinks he came up with it all by himself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking right?
predictable.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Because they can't figure out which one is your MOTHER
Funny how they don't get their DNA tested...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
10 democrats join the tea party in asking for an obamacare delay.
What's the matter son? Hate people who think independently?

Don't you just hate it when your 'boys' don't follow your central command?

I love this comedy channel.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

If you happen to see a Big pile of $hit dont go near it get a fire hose and douse it you will find HOMOR eating dinner
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
How in the fuhell did Michelle Bachmann get appointed to a seat on the intelligence committee?
I have a better question...

How did Michelle Obama's college classmate get hers??????
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

lol! poor cons... eating crow... again!!!

I love this comedy channel!!!

"US spying prompts reversal by anti-terror lawmaker
Email this Story

Oct 29, 12:24 PM (ET)

By LARA JAKES

WASHINGTON (AP)- He gave more surveillance power to U.S. government spies, railed against civil liberties advocates who warned about privacy abuses, and famously shut down a 2005 hearing to silence critics. Now Rep. James Sensenbrenner wants to scale back some of the counterterror laws he once championed, citing an overreach by the National Security Agency that has proven him wrong.

Sensenbrenner says he was "appalled and angry" to learn this year that the NSA was sweeping up millions of Americans' phone records each day. He says that goes far beyond the intent of the 2001 USA Patriot Act, of which he was the chief congressional architect and which was enacted weeks after the 9/11 terror attacks.

Both at home and abroad, anger over the surveillance programs that NSA leaker Edward Snowden revealed in June has given rise to a new round of plans to limit U.S. snooping. But the government is sharply divided over how to assure Americans and the world at large that their private lives are not being invaded while still protecting against terror attacks. It's likely that lawmakers who oversee competing interests of justice and intelligence issues will end up with a compromise that limits some domestic surveillance.

On Tuesday, Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., and Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., offered legislation to overhaul the NSA. Already, the bill has bipartisan backing in the House and Senate and support from a broad array of support groups that ranges from the National Rifle Association to the American Civil Liberties Union.

"We have to make a balance between security and civil liberties," Sensenbrenner said in an interview last week. "And the reason the intelligence community has gotten itself into such trouble is they apparently do not see why civil liberties have got to be protected."

That's a turnabout of sorts for Sensenbrenner, who once accused privacy advocates of "exaggeration and hyperbole" for raising alarms of government spying when the Patriot Act was re-authorized in 2006...."

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not underinsured. Their policies just didn't include things that they did not need, like mental health care or abortions.
...and they don't want welfare...
Hey, Jack, you want to explain why 74% of the bankruptcies caused about by medical bills were those with medical insurance? Don't go to Brietbart; figure it out for yourself...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Caused about = I haven't a clue (maybe I don't need to check back here at all.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President isn't playing on municipal golf courses; most private golf courses make you use a cart; I agree that walking is better, I don't know why it isn't allowed; unless it's changed again.
It hasn't changed Lily__there are various sorts of golf courses, that's all.

Typically a decent course/club will require carts during the AM and might allow walking in the afternoon when the cheap fks and duffers come out of the woodwork. There are other rules and regs regarding form of dress etc at some courses.

The golf industry is in a bit of a slump lately and the rules and regs are being ignored in some places__Temeculah CA for instance__but not in Palm Beach or any of the membership only
clubs that offer caddies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you laugh while washing African Ball sacks?
lol! I notice it's a very prominent hobby of yours you like to advertise!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better question...
How did Michelle Obama's college classmate get hers??????
Get hers what??? Classmate? Hey ahole Michelle just missed being Brooke Shields roommate by a few weeks__just imagine all the fun your kind could have had with that.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lying for yourself is bad enough. Lying for a politician is pathetic.
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.

The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Jack, you want to explain why 74% of the bankruptcies caused about by medical bills were those with medical insurance? Don't go to Brietbart; figure it out for yourself...
Did you just write "74% of the bankruptcies caused about by medical bills were those with medical insurance?"

How did you find that out and where did you get your atrocious writing skills, hypocrite?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Caused about = I haven't a clue (maybe I don't need to check back here at all.
Having a bad hypocrite day? Seriously, you pointed out one issue associated with our system, yet Democrats wrote a 2000 page bill Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass before we could read it.

"You can keep your existing policy" was a B - I - G Obama lie.

There is so much wrong with what the Democrats forced upon us.

Your nit-picking about one problem isn't helping all the people that are now screwed and can't find a job or lost their insurance or are paying a lot more.

Now, be sure to check my spelling hypocrite.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
Easy for a slug like you to say. Millions of people have and will be adversely impacted, but a brown shirt slug like you just brushes it off.

You are an idiot, DumbDave.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bad hypocrite day? Seriously, you pointed out one issue associated with our system, yet Democrats wrote a 2000 page bill Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass before we could read it.
"You can keep your existing policy" was a B - I - G Obama lie.
There is so much wrong with what the Democrats forced upon us.
Your nit-picking about one problem isn't helping all the people that are now screwed and can't find a job or lost their insurance or are paying a lot more.
Now, be sure to check my spelling hypocrite.
lol! Who cares son?

You're not American anyway!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I notice it's a very prominent hobby of yours you like to advertise!!!
How are you doing in the peanut gallery today, Dong?

What did you accomplish today?

Yes we know, you will pull out on of the six lines you have been using over and over.

Do you have any new ones? Try real hard now, genius.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You used that garbage already, DumbDave. Keep saying this as it proves what a moron you are.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Who cares son?
You're not American anyway!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!

What a genius!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 68,913
Word (Dec '08) 16 min andet1987 4,645
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Mahz The Psychotic 49,384
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,260
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr j_m_w 97,897
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,653
Amy 8-26 9 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search