Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,580)

Showing posts 931,581 - 931,600 of1,077,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is committing suicide....we are watching as the plan comes together...
Wishful thinking. We are only hearing from a couple of disgruntled people who were under-insured and are ignoring the FACT that they may very well qualify for tax subsidies to offset premium increases. Rethug tactics are laughable.

The ACA will survive just as Bush's Medicare Part D prescription plan did. You remember..the one with the confusing mess of a website that wasn't up and running upon implementation?

FACT: Most Democrats voted against Medicare Part D. However, they did not turn around and sue the Bush administration or go to the Supreme Court to get it invalidated.

Hillary Clinton at the time: "I voted against it, but once it passed I certainly determined that I would try to do everything I could to make sure that New Yorkers understood it, could access it, and make the best of it." That is a rational adult response. You people need to grow up.

Glitches Mar Launch Of Medicare Drug Plan

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1136336...

President Tells Insurers to Aid Ailing Medicare Drug Plan

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/16/politics/16... ;
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
"It's going to be tough moving forward as a civilization with rightwingers constantly holding us back" - Homer 2016
"As long as rightwingers continue to hope for failure we will never colonize planets and fulfill the dreams put for by our ancestors" - Homer 2016
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned.
He must have know rightwing idiots would try and hold the country back at every turn.
There must be a reason your mama named you "Homer" her next choice would have been "Elmer".

Let me guess...wait just a minute, hmmmm.....your last name is FUDD?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President isn't playing on municipal golf courses; most private golf courses make you use a cart; I agree that walking is better, I don't know why it isn't allowed; unless it's changed again.
It is a time factor. However no course requires you to drive that I know of. Even Kings Mill and the TPC Virginia Beach allow you to walk.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What are you talking about? The old man followed after them and shot them. If he felt threatened, he should have driven off.
That guy wasn't old or helpless. What a travesty; and if we are going to reward this type of behavior; it will never end.
BTW, that other killer who murdered that boy in Jacksonville because those kids were playing loud music is charged with first degree murder.
It's funny this BIGOT LIBERAL LOSER didnt read the story about the 2 young eagle scouts who MURDERED the THE WW2 VETERAN I guess they were teaching him how to tie Knots the LIBERAL RACISTS BIGOTS LOVE RACE BAITING see where sharpton is
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was seriously injured, and the so-called victims were looking for trouble:
It started when Tover, heading north on Judge Winikoff Road, steered his silver Cadillac XLR convertible with the top down in front of Alexandra Nisall's black Hyundai Accent.
Nisall testified Tover was going too slow so she honked at him three times. Tover came to a complete stop, opened his door and began to step out, she said.
Tover said: "They literally tried to run me off the road."
Papero said Nisall braked, then drove around and past Tover, while Perriello made a gesture with his arms. Nisall made a right turn from Winikoff to Glades Road, and headed east.
While Nisall was stopped in the left lane for a red light at Diego Drive, Tover pulled up next to her in the right lane.
Perriello was cursing and "started coming out of the window,'Dukes of Hazzard' stuff," Tover told the detectives. "I didn't hesitate to squeeze off a few rounds."
Sounds wonderful. Expect a lot more of these incident with these 'Stand your ground laws' and what have you. Whatever ever happened to common decency? I blame rightwing talk radio, Fox News, Tea Baggers in general.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read/seen where cloth diapers are making a comeback. The annual cost advantage of cloth vs disposable is mind blowing.
Cloth Diaper manufacturers have designed some really neat stuff to compete with the disposable industry like elastic edges to seal leakage, color designs, water-proof fabric linings, etc.
And it's all re-usable.
Washers and dryers are the difference now versus then__actually versus Pamper$ cloth makes sense.

I wonder where one buys diaper pins these days.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And our mothers ordered from the Sears catalog!
My mom use to go out of her way for green stamps. There was another stamp but don't remember the name. Seems I remember them being gold colored.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now everybody(Flack) buys cheap disposable crap from Walmart, first for his kids now for himself.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe wrong. And you need to quit trying to force your values on others.
"Eman"
You equate values with "uselessforever"? That is a definite oxymoron.
Peace
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a reason your mama named you "Homer" her next choice would have been "Elmer".
Let me guess...wait just a minute, hmmmm.....your last name is FUDD?
Yeah, my name is Homer Fudd, middle name Elmer, happy now?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

'Yeah, my name is Homer Fudd, middle name Elmer, happy now?'

That should keep the rightwingers occupied for a couple hours.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not mine although she did order some from Speigel.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Stock Market...

Glitch...

"Nasdaq says human error to blame for earlier index data outage"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101151953
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This 8itch is lonely hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lololololololo
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is a time factor. However no course requires you to drive that I know of. Even Kings Mill and the TPC Virginia Beach allow you to walk.
Calm down, who gives a sh!t? Golfing is for elitist white aholes, professionals and presidents.

George Carlin on Golf

Iíve got just the place for low-cost housing. I have solved this problem. I know where we can build housing for the homeless: golf courses! Itís perfect! Just what we need. Plenty of good land, in nice neighborhoods, land that is currently being wasted on a meaningless, mindless activity engaged in primarily by white, well-to-do male businessmen who use the game to get together to make deals to carve this country up a little finer amongst themselves.

I am getting tired, really getting tired, of these golfing cocksuckers in their green pants, and their yellow pants, and their orange pants, and their precious little hats and their cute little golf carts! It is time to reclaim the golf courses from the wealthy and turn them over to the homeless! Golfing is a arrogant, elitist game which takes up entirely too much room in this country. Too much roomí in this country! It is an arrogant game on its very design alone, just the design of the game speaks of arrogance. Think of how big a golf course is Ė the ball is that fucking big! What do these pin-headed pricks need with all that land?! There are over seventeen thousand golf courses in America, they average over one hundred and fifty acres a piece Ė thatís three million plus acres, four thousand, eight hundred and twenty square miles Ė you could build two Rhode Islands and a Delaware for the homeless on the land currently being wasted on this meaningless, mindless, arrogant, elitist, racist, thereís another thing; the only blacks youíll find at country clubs are carrying trays.

And a boring game. A boring game for boring people. You ever watch golf on television? Itís like watching flies fuck! And a mindless game, mindless. Think of the intellect it must take, to draw pleasure from this activity: hitting a ball with a crooked stick and then, walking after it! And then, hitting it again! I say pick it up asshole, youíre lucky you found the fucking thing! Put it in your pocket and go home, youíre a winner! Youíve found it! No chance of that happening. Dork-o in the plaid knickers is going to hit it again and walk some more. Let these rich cocksuckers play miniature golf! Let them fuck with a windmill for an hour and a half or so! See if thereís any real skill among these people. Now I know there are some people who play golf who donít consider themselves rich. FUCK ĎEM! And shame on them for engaging in an arrogant, elitist passtime.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Printing money and

Nobel Prize winners...

"Santelli was gracious and polite as he asked what the great professor's thoughts were on QE...(and the entire brief clip is worth watching in its entirety) but his conclusion is perhaps the most stunning (and left Santelli almost silent)... when asked the impact of the Fed 'Tapering' or even selling down its $4 trillion in assets, Fama calmly says "it's basically a neutral event... It's No Big Deal!"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-29/sant...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Great, now I've picked up a retarded online stalker. I'm the only person ever to converse with this idiot and this is the thanks I get.
Just ignore Yeah like everyone else does. He just repeats the same stuff over and over.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am not in favor of long term welfare; I am in favor of a society that provides a safety net for those who fall on hard times to help them get on their feet.
Rigthwingers consider Social Security long term welfare, except when they're cashing the checks - Homer 2016

"You want reform, I'll give you fcking reform!" - Homer 2016
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Now we know and this explains why Obama did not know about Chan Merkel's telephone being tapped...

John Cassidy of the New Yorker asks the Professor about credit bubbles...

"I don't even know what that means. People who get credit have to get it from somewhere. Does a credit bubble mean that people save too much during that period? I don't know what a credit bubble means. I don't even know what a bubble means. These words have become popular. I don't think they have any meaning."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-28/nobe...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not mine although she did order some from Speigel.
Peppy still collects S&H green stamps, although not as many as he used to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 931,581 - 931,600 of1,077,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min voice of peace 67,835
At Least 40 People Were Shot This Weekend in Ch... 5 min NegLuvr 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 min tiger_-_dad 292
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 12 min I can tell 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min tiger_-_dad 451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min HughBe 68,346
Voice of God Weapon 19 min I cant help it 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000