Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,571)

Showing posts 931,401 - 931,420 of1,078,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OWN THIS AFRICAN AMERICANS Gov. Christie Blasts ObamaCare; “People weren’t told the truth”
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie criticized the problem plagued rollout of the Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare on CBS This Morning.

Christie said President Obama failed to keep his promise to the American people — that they could keep their health insurance plans when OabamCare launched.“People weren’t told the truth,” Christie said.

“You can remember, they were told that they would be able to keep their policies if they liked them,” Christie said.“Now, you hear hundreds of thousands of people across the country being told they couldn’t. So the White House needs to square that with what was told to the American people. And told to the Congress beforehand. And it doesn’t seem to square at the moment. But we’ll wait and see.”

Christie explained why he declined to set up an insurance exchange in his state.

“It wouldn’t have made any difference,” he said.“In fact, because you can see all the problems with this. What the federal government wanted us to do in the states was to take on this burden ourselves without telling us how much it would cost or what authority we would have to actually run our exchanges. That’s why myself and 33 other governors, both Republican and Democrat, said no to a state-run exchange.”

EDUCATION OVER EMOTION THE OBAMAPHONE WOMAN DOES NOT SPEAK FOR MY FAMILY FOHWTBS

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Just when you think you have heard it all!
Milk farmers on the teat!
"Report: Milk Could Skyrocket To $8 A Gallon If Farm Bill Not Passed"
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/10/28/rep...
FYI: we have switched to almond milk...not that bad...
the price of milk is regulated.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
correction:dumbdave says he only was canceled 5 times in 10 years.
The health Insurance premiums for my business went up 340% in the first 4 years. It was thru the PA Chamber.

The idea you f*cking whiny littler sh*ts are having such a fit now is just proof you know little about buying insurance because you've always gotten it through your employer or thru the government.

You are a prime example of this type of ignorance. But I suspect you get your healthcare from the neighborhood witch doctor & they don't take insurance. When you get sick, the WD comes over & waves a smoking pouch of leaves & dogshit over your body & you're healed.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>here is a great book on Clinton that I studied. It is called SELLOUT--written by a democrat: David Schippers. You should read that one. It tells how the democrats sold out the American people to save one of their own.
See that is how democrats roll. The democrats are selling out the American people once again--to try to save their next great failure named O'bama.
It is about team spirit and party loyalty on the left. What's sad is they don't know they're rooting for the losing team - and that we're all on the same team.

If they lose, we all lose.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how does providing free voter ids suppress votes? Are you saying people who are smart enough to vote are too stupid to get a voter id?
DemoKKKrats know that their voters don't want a photograph on file...too easy to use facial recognition programs to solve convenience store robberies...

Galt can understand their problem with being photographed...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is too lazy to climb steps.
You're a liar; in every single video of him, he is running up steps.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

WHERE is the LIBERAL GARBAGE BIGOT HOMOR I took the time to find your words for you to review you see you wrote before you thought so your HATE OF BLACK PEOPLE WAS HONEST just like a DRUNK

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-so why was your insurance canceled 6 times in 10 years? See you are the problem-you have been going to the doctor for years--and you say there is nuttin' wrong with you--ever wonder why the cost of 'insurance' is so high--look no further than to the abuser RealDave--he goes to the doctor just for the hell of it.
Going for a physicals, screenings, etc is just good practice, dumbass.

When you ant a colonoscopy because colon cancer runs in your family I guess you just shove a video camera up your ass.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
"It's going to be tough moving forward as a civilization with rightwingers constantly holding us back" - Homer 2016
"As long as rightwingers continue to hope for failure we will never colonize planets and fulfill the dreams put for by our ancestors" - Homer 2016
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned.
He must have know rightwing idiots would try and hold the country back at every turn.
No one hopes for failure obama was a fraud from the get go and they knew it NO ONE IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY KNEW OBAMA until CHICAGO he is more like Angelina Joile adopted babies they wont Identify with their race or COMMUNITY
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was unfortunate Mitt lumped the 47% receiving some kind of government entitlement together with those who think Obama was going to pay their mortgage, their phone bill and pay to raise .
He was right though, wasn't he?
But things had to get really bad for all the nonsense to stop once and for all. We're living through the silver lining, Homer.
It will all become clear soon enough. Common sense will shine down on us once again.
"their 15 kids with 9 different daddies"; are you referring to the Mormons?

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I keep telling you that you have to make the payments.
You can continue to stick your head up your ass & pretend that these cancellations & premiums increases haven't been the norm the past 10 - 15 years all you want.

It fits in nicely with the rest of the bullshit you post.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

How are you liberal pigs today?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The president cannot seek out a specific race to do a particular job. He works for all Americans.
OK SO ONLY WHITES QUALIFY no problem HOMOR thats what your signs used to say back in the grand ole days KEEP TALKING BECAUSE YOU JUST CHANGED A LAW in the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT having to do with MINORITIES lolololololhahahahahaha get this CKER out of here LIBERAL BIGOT DUNCE
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Oink!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"Mothers on very low incomes are re-using diapers, according to Yale professor Joanne Goldblum, who noticed how common this was and began studying it."
my oldest wad born when I was in college. We were struggling/starving students. To save money we used cloth diapers. What you see above is a welfare state mentality.
What are they doing? Scraping the shyt off? Perhaps we should start selling bottomless outfits for babies like in China and have public latrines so your baby can take a dump anywhere.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Prius sells relatively well in California because the greenies lobbied to allow hybrids and electric cars to drive in the carpool lane even with only occupant.
Of course, those liberals can't be treated equal and they can't go by the rules the rest of the people have to go by. Laws...liberals don't need no stinking laws--but the rest of the world does. Anyway...
Consumer Reports has dumped three of Toyota's best-known important models from its "recommended" list because of bad crash test scores.

The Camry, RAV4 and the Prius V all lost CR "recommended" status after scoring "poor" in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's new tough narrow-offset front crash test. The score also dropped the Audi A4 off CR's list. The "poor" score in the test equates with a strong likelihood of severe or life-threatening injury.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...

*So I am guessing that the liberals will make people who drive their liberal cars pay more for 'O'bamacare insurance' after all--oh wait...it would be expecting the unexpected to die or substain lifethreatening or severe injuries if you drive a Prius. Please excuse.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The president cannot seek out a specific race to do a particular job. He works for all Americans.
WHITE COMPANIES JUST KEEP FALLING HIS LAP wow selindrya funny they keep failing but more money for WHITE LIBERALS no PROBLEM MON lololololhahahahahahaha
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about team spirit and party loyalty on the left. What's sad is they don't know they're rooting for the losing team - and that we're all on the same team.
If they lose, we all lose.
Losing team? Are you totally kerrazzy?

So, you're on the "winning team"?

You're a real winner Lois. OMG, my ribs are hurting from laughter.
nj raider1

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Which video were you in?
THESE are the people that elected Blithering Barry!
“He black, he black, he black!”- http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I gots me an Obama phone":http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
"I won't have to pay my mortgage": http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I gots 15 chilluns, SOMEBODY has to PAY!": http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I gots some FREE MONEY from Da Obama Stash!": http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You're no more than a bunch of crying ass grown people. Tell wow, we should'nt need a drivers license to drive. It's our right as American citiEns to navigate our birth land freely, as long as we don't break our God giving laws &, of self governing. I don't need anyone to tell me what's right &, what's wrong. 1 thing i know is, unless you're doing something to combat the problem, you should'nt have shit to say. What you mad because you have to work & some people don't? Grow up!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

The Train Wreck has arrived. Garbage in. Garbage out. Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

Garbage in. Garbage out....

Ten demokRATs selling out, jumping ship joining Ted Cruz and the Tea Party! Obama gets on board with the Tea Party and delays individual mandate...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 931,401 - 931,420 of1,078,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 24 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 27 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Taeb 67,880
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 31 min KidsRBiteSizedLuvdByCrocs 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min SpaceBlues 45,762
Stretch of Chicago roadway named for Mandela 38 min MandelaWasAsamboMurderer 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000