Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1013690 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,
We can watch fox as well and
read the daily tea party talking poings.
Well, no, LCN. This is documented history and very easy to confirm. Fox hasn't mentioned it that I know of.

You didn't even know Nixon had a vision of universal health care, did you? And now you're embarrassed again?
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013691 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON — With website woes ongoing, the Obama administration Monday granted a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the president's health care overhaul law.
http://news.msn.com/us/white-house-grants-ext...
Six whole weeks. That ought to be enough time to fix everything and have everyone signed up in time.
The youngest and the healthiest among us are probably chomping at the bit and anxious to pay higher premiums too.
Good news for America.
Bad news for the Blame America First trolls :-)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1013692 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fact evident from your post is that you are an idiot.
"Dem's are f*cked"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1013693 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON — With website woes ongoing, the Obama administration Monday granted a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the president's health care overhaul law.
http://news.msn.com/us/white-house-grants-ext...
Six whole weeks. That ought to be enough time to fix everything and have everyone signed up in time.
The youngest and the healthiest among us are probably chomping at the bit and anxious to pay higher premiums too.
CGI Federal executive spent 'Christmas with the Obamas'
Michelle Obama Princeton friend had White House visit right after becoming VP at company...and then the Failure in Chief gave her company the no-bid contract for O'bamacare.

Orlando, FL

#1013694 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is still posting warmed over fox stuff as if it was news.
Like I said, Fox didn't mention Nixon's version of universal health care.

I actually learned more about it myself yesterday doing research - on history and government websites.

Just don't be another liberal who accuses Republicans of not putting health care reform as a priority. Two Republican presidents beat Hillary and Obama to it.

It was your side who rejected it both times.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1013695 Oct 29, 2013
It must be really bad otherwise they would be screaming from the roof what great success Obamacare is!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013696 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon was not in the teabagger party and did not shut down the government.
You are in the "I wash African balls" party!
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013697 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no, LCN. This is documented history and very easy to confirm. Fox hasn't mentioned it that I know of.
You didn't even know Nixon had a vision of universal health care, did you? And now you're embarrassed again?
Just for fun

List a book
you have read
on the Nixon Administration.

Orlando, FL

#1013698 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon was not in the teabagger party and did not shut down the government.
So in one post you say the delay is "good for America" but in another post you blame conservatives who asked for the delay to avoid a government shutdown and now that Obama has agreed to a delay you're blaming conservatives for the shutdown?

Try really hard to squeeze out from between that rock and a hard place. You're losing oxygen to your brain.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1013699 Oct 29, 2013
Right wing morons only claim of success is to find fault with progressive attempts to make life better for fellow Americans. Will these idiots ever offer ANYTHING!
Teabaggers are losers by any definition.
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013700 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Fox didn't mention Nixon's version of universal health care.
I actually learned more about it myself yesterday doing research - on history and government websites.
Just don't be another liberal who accuses Republicans of not putting health care reform as a priority. Two Republican presidents beat Hillary and Obama to it.
It was your side who rejected it both times.
Nixon, Ford, Reagan and both President Bush's might find you right wing tea party a joke.

Later

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013701 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivers ID? Prove "wether" you're in the nuthouse or not.
"cheque"? since when does an American use that spelling?
democrats only like illegal immigrants.
Sonia

New York, NY

#1013702 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,
We can watch fox as well and
read the daily tea party talking poings.
Is a talking poing worse than an Obama lie?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013703 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally brainwashed dittohead; it's abosolutely amazing.
try some original material, lilyskank
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1013704 Oct 29, 2013
Is SHE NOT PROUD OF HER GREAT WORK FOR THE OBAMA TEAM Obamacare website chief refuses to tell congressional hearing EIGHT TIMES how many have been able to sign up
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services administrator Marilyn Tavenner refused to tell the House Ways and Means Committee how many people have signed up for Obamacare coverage
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013705 Oct 29, 2013
Who's your buddy!!!!!

Obamacare!!!!

"House lawmakers and Senators must decide by Thursday who out of thousands of congressional aides will be placed in the District of Columbia’s health-insurance exchange, a controversial provision of the Affordable Care Act."
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1013706 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I've probably received 5 such letters over the past 10 years.
That darn Obamacare!!!! Canceling my policies 6 years before it was even written.
Gee DumbDave. What a wonderful way to make excuses and rationalize that Obama lied to everyone.

It's OK that millions are affected by a broken promise by Obama, just because you had cancellations.

Now that's being responsible!

Dolt.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1013707 Oct 29, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, she didn't become Chancellor until Nov. 22, 2005. But then again, maybe the more astute previous administration saw her as an up and coming conservative star.
"Merkel advocated a strong transatlantic partnership and German-American friendship. In the spring of 2003, defying strong public opposition, Merkel came out in favour of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, describing it as "unavoidable" and accusing Chancellor Gerhard Schröder of anti-Americanism." I'll bet she's changed her opinion now that we're stuck with the dithering fool as president.
Why is that odd? Are you aware of a special condition no one else knows of?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013708 Oct 29, 2013
Democrats polishing turds!!!!

Feds sell off some GM stock...take a loss!!!!

"...{taxpayer ownership) was initially 60.8 percent, but is now down to about 7 percent, the Treasury said.“Because the common stock sales have all taken place below Treasury’s break even price, Treasury has so far booked a loss of $9.7 billion on the sales,

...Treasury would need to get $147.95 on its remaining shares to break even. That’s not going to happen: GM’s stock closed Wednesday at $35.80...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131029/A...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1013709 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hello rightwing morans and normal people.
Hello Democrat liar.

What was that you were saying about you being an independent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xtra xtra read all about it! 19 min Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 21 min C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 28 min Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 7 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr Sunshine 181,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST