Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236824 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1013913 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I see the Dem running for Governor of Virginia has pulled way in front of the Tea Bagger.
Yes! That Cucinelli is a piece of work.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1013914 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"their 15 kids with 9 different daddies"; are you referring to the Mormons?
No...those would be the Obama supporters

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013915 Oct 29, 2013
Well, I jumped over 200 posts. Let me know if I missed anything worth a second thought.

FACT: The Tea Party is a failure, the entire world knows it.

Dickens would say the Teatards represent the worst of times, the age of foolishness, the epoch of incredulity, the season of Darkness and the winter of despair.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1013916 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What are they doing? Scraping the shyt off? Perhaps we should start selling bottomless outfits for babies like in China and have public latrines so your baby can take a dump anywhere.
Next Stop: Boca
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013917 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure Carol. What you mean is that if you're white; it's alright to go chasing after people and shoot them; just like this murderer here in my town who walked as well:
Shooter acquitted in west Boca road rage trial
Retired dentist Wayne Tover claimed self-defense in 2010 incident
September 27, 2013|By Marc Freeman, Sun Sentinel
It was an extreme case of road rage — starting with a honking horn, flashing lights and angry words, and ending with four quick shots from an older driver's revolver.
But a Palm Beach County jury on Friday sided with gun-toting retiree Wayne Tover's claim of self-defense for the Sept. 18, 2010 confrontation in West Boca.
A two-week trial ended with the jury of four women and two men agreeing that the 66-year-old former dentist from West Delray was protecting himself when he fired his licensed pistol into a car occupied by four young people.
The shooting left one person with bullet wounds that were not life-threatening, and another passenger with cuts from shattered glass. Prosecutor Aaron Papero argued it was an inexcusable act of violence, but the jurors delivered a not guilty verdict on the four felony counts
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-09-27/n...
Get back to us when you're kid is shot or killed.
Nobody was seriously injured, and the so-called victims were looking for trouble:

It started when Tover, heading north on Judge Winikoff Road, steered his silver Cadillac XLR convertible with the top down in front of Alexandra Nisall's black Hyundai Accent.

Nisall testified Tover was going too slow so she honked at him three times. Tover came to a complete stop, opened his door and began to step out, she said.

Tover said: "They literally tried to run me off the road."

Papero said Nisall braked, then drove around and past Tover, while Perriello made a gesture with his arms. Nisall made a right turn from Winikoff to Glades Road, and headed east.

While Nisall was stopped in the left lane for a red light at Diego Drive, Tover pulled up next to her in the right lane.

Perriello was cursing and "started coming out of the window,'Dukes of Hazzard' stuff," Tover told the detectives. "I didn't hesitate to squeeze off a few rounds."
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1013918 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Losing team? Are you totally kerrazzy?
So, you're on the "winning team"?
You're a real winner Lois. OMG, my ribs are hurting from laughter.
Not laughter; alcohol poisoning.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1013919 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so busted Galt. Which golf courses allow you to walk ?
Yeah, you sick bastards would love for the President to walk out into an open golf course! rightwingers are so stupid.
Almost all golf courses allow you to walk. Cheaper and better for you too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1013920 Oct 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
unless your daughter wanted to work at hooters, then you'd slap her.
Well, she had the good sense not to, so that takes care of that you moron. Does your son have health insurance yet?
Or perhaps he'll become a male stripper

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013921 Oct 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats know that their voters don't want a photograph on file...too easy to use facial recognition programs to solve convenience store robberies...
Galt can understand their problem with being photographed...
This goes back to the hoodie problem.

Lapeer, MI

#1013922 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a liar; in every single video of him, he is running up steps.
...only when he has to go p-p
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013923 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>

Get back to us when you're kid is shot or killed.
Teach your kids not to threaten people just because they appear to be old and helpless.

If these clowns had behaved in the same manner to a car full of Trayvons, they would all be dead.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1013924 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Isn't it "Rush Hour"?
Translation: Happy Hour in Boca for lily

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1013925 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so busted Galt. Which golf courses allow you to walk ?
Yeah, you sick bastards would love for the President to walk out into an open golf course! rightwingers are so stupid.
What you think he has an armored golf cart. He rides around in a plain ole golf cart just like every one else.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1013926 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, have times changed...
I remember my sister getting one year of "diaper service" as a gift for her first child's baby shower. There was actually a service who came by and picked up dirty cloth diapers, washed them and returned them.
Disposable diapers hadn't even been thought of yet.
Now I feel old.
The trucks looked like the the milk home delivery trucks of the day and many had a little baby-kewpie on the roof.

It was a good sized industry back in the day and a very common shower gift.

Amazing the conveniences and comforts of an era when men earned a bit over a hundred bucks per week while their wives stayed home and diddled the Fuller Brush men.

3 cent postage stamps back then and when they jumped to a nickle you'd have thought the fkn world was going to end.

Lapeer, MI

#1013927 Oct 29, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're no more than a bunch of crying ass grown people. Tell wow, we should'nt need a drivers license to drive. It's our right as American citiEns to navigate our birth land freely, as long as we don't break our God giving laws &, of self governing. I don't need anyone to tell me what's right &, what's wrong. 1 thing i know is, unless you're doing something to combat the problem, you should'nt have shit to say. What you mad because you have to work & some people don't? Grow up!
Write much?

Hee, Hee.

Think much?

If you can't handle public discourse, I would suggest that you take a bottle of aspirins and call me in the morning.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013928 Oct 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
She must have been subconsciously thinking of Angel Adams, the epitome of the disease that these bleeding heart progressives cultivate from the day they're born.
++++++++++
Court Orders Unemployed Mother of 15 to Learn Fellatio, She Says SOMEBODY Has to Pay
http://getwritegossip.com/2013/01/31/florida-...
Judge Tracy Sheehan handed down the sentence after Adams refused to admit she was pregnant again.

“Ms. Adams, as a judge of this court and as a citizen of the state of Florida,” said Judge Sheehan,”I am obligated to shut down the party in your pants. You apparently have no moral compass to guide your unstoppable urge to share your body with the entire male population of the Florida panhandle, so this court is ordering you to learn how to perform fellatio and how to give hand jobs. If this doesn’t slow your unabashed desire to drive up the minority population of the United States, then I will tie your tubes myself,” said the irritated judge.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013929 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a Mormon man with several wives and several children who are all on welfare and foodstamps is okay with you?
I will clarify this to you; I don't think people should have children unless and until they can afford to support them. If you are able bodied and can work; you should be working.
My chiropractors wife said to me last week: "all these young women are having their babies on Medicaid; they're getting free or low priced section 8 housing; and......they're white!"
I said to her; "Imagine that, and you thought it was only blacks who did this stunt"?
Had to chuckle.
Welfare and foodstamps are a temporary measure; there is no more long term welfare. If there was universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation, then everyone would be covererd. Period.
That is the only solution.
Chiropractors are less useful than witch doctors...ripoff artists...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1013930 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, she had the good sense not to, so that takes care of that you moron. Does your son have health insurance yet?
Or perhaps he'll become a male stripper
lily gets her hopes up for Happy Hour entertainment

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013931 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What is 'healthcare' to you morons? exactly... please explain--from what I can tell it is going to the doctor and getting pills or vaccinations. The norm in this country has now become if you are not on some kind of pharma--there is something wrong with you. They used to ask 'are you on any medicine?' Now they ask 'what medications are you on?' The whole 'healthcare' system is a joke. Americans are the most medicated people in the world AND YET Americans are considered the sickest people in the world.
This from a chain smoker. Surely you won't need any "pharma" for those black lungs of yours. Aren't you the one who says she can't wait to move to Costa Rica where they have socialized medicine and where birth control pills, high cholesterol medication and migraine medicine are available without a prescription? You don't have a leg to stand on.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1013932 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, have times changed...
I remember my sister getting one year of "diaper service" as a gift for her first child's baby shower. There was actually a service who came by and picked up dirty cloth diapers, washed them and returned them.
Disposable diapers hadn't even been thought of yet.
Now I feel old.
Me too. She even (gasp) hung the clothes out on a line to dry!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min IBdaMann 53,611
Amy 6.3.15 59 min mrs gladys kravitz 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr FastandFurious 189,930
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 2 hr Rocket Man 6
dearabby 6-3-15 3 hr blunt advice 6
amy 6-2 3 hr blunt advice 32
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]