Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1013670 Oct 29, 2013
The LIBERAL BIGOT HOMOR said it would be crazy if OBAMA had SOUGHT OUT A BLACK OR MINORITY TECH FIRM to create the CLUSTER FOCK obamacare mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmsay no more LIBERAL HUSTLER white power is what you said HOMER but the DEMOCRATS cant see that Whites are LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE not REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT you are in both Parties thats what you call a REAL WINNER
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1013671 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivers ID? Prove "wether" you're in the nuthouse or not.
"cheque"? since when does an American use that spelling?
KENYANS SPELL IT CHEQUE second when you read more than one book you do what ever if the enegery you use to correct me you used to correct the children that are failing in school you would serve the COMMUNITY YOU LOVE SO MUCH BETTER so as you can see lily in all the time on topix you and your type MEAN NOTHING. EAT A DIK *ITCH

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1013672 Oct 29, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like the republicans trying to surpress the votes of thousands of legal voters by pushing that voter ID bullshit, right? Come on with your bullshit excuses. There's really no true reason for it, just excuses!
Like I have said many times-if the democrats could come up with just one voter who had not been allowed to vote--they would be running around with T-shirts of that person-it would be front page news-it would be the front story for the nightly news, specials would be done on--but voter suppression is not happening. Get over your ignorance, I know how liberals operate-maybe you can make up something else.

Prevented this

#1013673 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gone to the doctor for years.
As a child, I did get the usual vaccinations and guess what? I am still alive. OMG how could that be?
Furthermore, iI went all those years & am on no medication.
Kind of kills your lame argument.
Periodic check ups, look for irregularities in your heart, blood, & overall health including screenings.
LOL-so why was your insurance canceled 6 times in 10 years? See you are the problem-you have been going to the doctor for years--and you say there is nuttin' wrong with you--ever wonder why the cost of 'insurance' is so high--look no further than to the abuser RealDave--he goes to the doctor just for the hell of it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1013674 Oct 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party’s Image Turns More Negative
The decline in favorable views of the Tea Party over the past four months crosses party lines – Republicans, independents and Democrats all offer more negative assessments today than in June.
http://www.people-press.org/2013/10/16/tea-pa...
skewed poll(s)?
tea party was right

"The L. A. Times is reporting that the average middle class family in California will experience a steep insurance premium increase of 30%, which is consistent with what the rest of the country is seeing. However, on 19 occasions President Barack Obama promised the American people that if you already have existing health insurance coverage, Obamacare would reduce your annual premiums by $2500"

Prevented this

#1013675 Oct 29, 2013
correction:dumbdave says he only was canceled 5 times in 10 years.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1013676 Oct 29, 2013
Ironic that the same unions who lobbied hard against Nixon's universal health care plan without big government intrusion lobbied hard for Obamacare's big government intrusion and are crying alligator tears of remorse now.

So why did Democrats reject Nixon's version of universal health care in 1974?

Anyone? Anyone?

Or George HW Bush's health insurance proposal in 1992 which included vouchers for the poor to purchase private health insurance and tax credits or deductions for families with incomes up to $80,000 as well as the creation of small business pools and health insurance networks?

Anyone? Anyone?

Two Republicans beat the Democrats to the table to offer health care reform without big government intrusion and cheaper and quality health care.

I'd really appreciate anyone on the left to respond.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013677 Oct 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The decline in favorable views of the Tea Party over the past four months crosses party lines – Republicans, independents and Democrats all offer more negative assessments today than in June.
skewed poll(s)?
10 Democrat politicians have joined the tea party in asking for a delay in the individual mandate.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013678 Oct 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
skewed poll(s)?
the white house gets on board with the tea party and delays individual mandate

Orlando, FL

#1013679 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Totally brainwashed dittohead; it's abosolutely amazing.
What's absolutely amazing is the fact Bill O'Reilly's guest said the same thing Realtime has been saying about America's spying and you turn around and call ME a brainwashed dittohead!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013680 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>“I keep playing that over and over in my head: that you can keep your health plan, period,” said Terri Flay, a Manassas, Virginia, woman whose policy is being canceled, referring to Obama’s pledge.“But it isn’t ‘period.’ They put a gun to my head saying that I have to pay more because I need the health-care insurance.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-29/heal...
"Dem's are f*cked"
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1013681 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
correction:dumbdave says he only was canceled 5 times in 10 years.
He has to fill out the correct form:

http://www.specialolympicspa.org

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013682 Oct 29, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie; no one put a gun to her head. Liar.
"Dem's are f*cked"
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013683 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Ironic that the same unions who lobbied hard against Nixon's universal health care plan without big government intrusion lobbied hard for Obamacare's big government intrusion and are crying alligator tears of remorse now.
So why did Democrats reject Nixon's version of universal health care in 1974?
Anyone? Anyone?
Or George HW Bush's health insurance proposal in 1992 which included vouchers for the poor to purchase private health insurance and tax credits or deductions for families with incomes up to $80,000 as well as the creation of small business pools and health insurance networks?
Anyone? Anyone?
Two Republicans beat the Democrats to the table to offer health care reform without big government intrusion and cheaper and quality health care.
I'd really appreciate anyone on the left to respond.
Yeah,
We can watch fox as well and
read the daily tea party talking poings.
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013684 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
LIAR
Carol is still posting warmed over fox stuff as if it was news.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1013685 Oct 29, 2013
I promise!

You can keep your existing health insurance plan!

You can keep your existing doctor!

I'm a Democrat though.

Suckers!!

Orlando, FL

#1013686 Oct 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON — With website woes ongoing, the Obama administration Monday granted a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the president's health care overhaul law.

http://news.msn.com/us/white-house-grants-ext...

Six whole weeks. That ought to be enough time to fix everything and have everyone signed up in time.

The youngest and the healthiest among us are probably chomping at the bit and anxious to pay higher premiums too.
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013687 Oct 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon first came up with the idea of health care reform similar to Obamacare but without big government intrusion.
Republicans were on board. Led by Ted Kennedy, Democrats soundly rejected it. Kennedy later voiced his regret.
Everyone wants health care reform. Why did Democrats reject it back in 1974? Because liberals want big government to be our health care provider.
Nixon was not in the teabagger party and did not shut down the government.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1013688 Oct 29, 2013
Hello rightwing morans and normal people.
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1013689 Oct 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party is funded by the liberal Democrats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 56 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,100
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 6 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News