Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433284 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014026 Oct 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Jack, you want to explain why 74% of the bankruptcies caused about by medical bills were those with medical insurance? Don't go to Brietbart; figure it out for yourself...
Did you just write "74% of the bankruptcies caused about by medical bills were those with medical insurance?"

How did you find that out and where did you get your atrocious writing skills, hypocrite?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014027 Oct 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Caused about = I haven't a clue (maybe I don't need to check back here at all.
Having a bad hypocrite day? Seriously, you pointed out one issue associated with our system, yet Democrats wrote a 2000 page bill Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass before we could read it.

"You can keep your existing policy" was a B - I - G Obama lie.

There is so much wrong with what the Democrats forced upon us.

Your nit-picking about one problem isn't helping all the people that are now screwed and can't find a job or lost their insurance or are paying a lot more.

Now, be sure to check my spelling hypocrite.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014028 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
Easy for a slug like you to say. Millions of people have and will be adversely impacted, but a brown shirt slug like you just brushes it off.

You are an idiot, DumbDave.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014029 Oct 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bad hypocrite day? Seriously, you pointed out one issue associated with our system, yet Democrats wrote a 2000 page bill Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass before we could read it.
"You can keep your existing policy" was a B - I - G Obama lie.
There is so much wrong with what the Democrats forced upon us.
Your nit-picking about one problem isn't helping all the people that are now screwed and can't find a job or lost their insurance or are paying a lot more.
Now, be sure to check my spelling hypocrite.
lol! Who cares son?

You're not American anyway!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014030 Oct 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I notice it's a very prominent hobby of yours you like to advertise!!!
How are you doing in the peanut gallery today, Dong?

What did you accomplish today?

Yes we know, you will pull out on of the six lines you have been using over and over.

Do you have any new ones? Try real hard now, genius.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014031 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
You used that garbage already, DumbDave. Keep saying this as it proves what a moron you are.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014032 Oct 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Who cares son?
You're not American anyway!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!

What a genius!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1014033 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
back peddling. Nice!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1014034 Oct 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bad hypocrite day? Seriously, you pointed out one issue associated with our system, yet Democrats wrote a 2000 page bill Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass before we could read it.
"You can keep your existing policy" was a B - I - G Obama lie.
There is so much wrong with what the Democrats forced upon us.
Your nit-picking about one problem isn't helping all the people that are now screwed and can't find a job or lost their insurance or are paying a lot more.
Now, be sure to check my spelling hypocrite.
medical bankruptcies are the exception, not the rule.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014035 Oct 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Why does Texass hate women?
Beats me. Because they all look like you and your wife?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1014036 Oct 29, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad cancer isn't genetic.
Keep wasting money.
You are an idiot.

Family history is a important factor in Cancer screening.
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#1014037 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
Good Post !

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1014038 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a chain smoker. Surely you won't need any "pharma" for those black lungs of yours. Aren't you the one who says she can't wait to move to Costa Rica where they have socialized medicine and where birth control pills, high cholesterol medication and migraine medicine are available without a prescription? You don't have a leg to stand on.
Please supply the link where I stated I was a chain smoker. You can't because you are an O'bama liar. Second of all I own a house in Costa Rica and have for several years. I am not a full time resident so I would not qualify for so called residence health care. Most people there are healthy because they don't live like idiots and run to the doctor all the time. I don't know where you got your information, probably Wiki...most medicines are given out by a pharmacist--barely does anyone ever go to the doctor-if they need something they can get medicine at a local Pharmacy--only when a Pharmacist can't resolve the situation or injury do they go to a doctor--and it is a good thing because there are only around 200 doctors in the entire country that service the Costa Rican population and only 3 hospitals--other wise they would have to go to the private sector hospitals and would not be covered. Most people other than idiots like yourself wouldn't be moving to a country because of they think something is free. Moslems do that though all over the world. Further more thousands of Californian residents go to Mexico to get their pharma because they don't need a script. I am all for you idiots not going to the doctor every 2-3 months for your pharma refills--it would drive the cost down for everyone.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1014039 Oct 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Washers and dryers are the difference now versus then__actually versus Pamper$ cloth makes sense.
I wonder where one buys diaper pins these days.
Don't know but my mom used roofing nails and a hammer on me.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1014040 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of options for policies on the exchanges & privately so you can choose a plan that includes your doctor.
The government can't control insurance companies that make changes & insurance companies have always made changes.
hey yo ho --the insurance companies didn't make the changes. O'bama did. If not for O'bama and his failure of O'bamacare--these people would never have been canceled. They were fine. They were happy with what they were paying and what they were receiving. Now they are screwed. Didn't you get the memo?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1014041 Oct 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
Family history is a important factor in Cancer screening.
Woo hoo. did you ever see the World famous Merck scientist admit that they were putting cancer in the vaccines? Here's it is again after they had banned it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1014042 Oct 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when ObamaKKKare collapses, which it will because the financing cannot work, the insurance companies will be blamed and the government will take over....
Jeez! If only you were right that the government would take over and create a Medicare-for-all single payer system, but alas President Obama is no socialist and has placed most of his faith in the American free enterprise system of competitive healthcare exchanges that eliminates the market distortions of the Big Insurer oligopoly that controlled prices and arbitrarily decided who could buy insurance based on a person's health status. Big news: Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the new marketplace could get covered for $50 or less. Read more: http://OFA.BO/h3ZoxH #GetCovered
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014043 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post !
When you were 25, you bought stock in the company that owned the Titanic too! How did that work out for you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1014044 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now everybody(Flack) buys cheap disposable crap from Walmart, first for his kids now for himself.
"disposable crap"??!!

YOU DON'T dispose of it?

Recycling is nice but...geez...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1014045 Oct 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Jeez! If only you were right that the government would take over and create a Medicare-for-all single payer system, but alas President Obama is no socialist and has placed most of his faith in the American free enterprise system of competitive healthcare exchanges that eliminates the market distortions of the Big Insurer oligopoly that controlled prices and arbitrarily decided who could buy insurance based on a person's health status. Big news: Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the new marketplace could get covered for $50 or less. Read more: http://OFA.BO/h3ZoxH #GetCovered
Where have you been Johnny?



Is there a sequel coming out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 225,420
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr iamheaven18 61,510
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,559
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Wolverine33 9,546
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,755
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 3,198
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 2,079
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 103,641

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages