Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396478 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013889 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the threat?
Why do you have to continually lie?
Are you unable to read?
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1013890 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis will likely be the next Governor of Texas and fix things for "all" Texans, not just the rightwing nutjobs. The demographics of Texas will demand it.
We New Yorkers can't wait until Tiona Rodriguez (our Wendy Davis) is old enough to run for office. Like Wendy, she's like so modern.

AP Just Can't Bring Itself to Call Dead Baby Found in Bag at Victoria's Secret a 'Baby'

By now you've likely heard about the woman caught with a dead baby in her bag while shopping at a Victoria's Secret in Manhattan.

Despite revelations that Tiona Rodriguez suffocated her child shortly after its birth, the Associated Press refuses to call it a baby (emphasis added):

An autopsy of a fetus found in a teenage girl's shopping bag at a New York City lingerie store was inconclusive, and more tests will be needed to determine how the fetus died, the city medical examiner's office says.[...]

Preliminary reports from detectives suggest the fetus was born alive and possibly had been asphyxiated, but chief New York Police Department spokesman John McCarthy said that the case was still being investigated and that police were awaiting the medical examiners' determination of the cause of death.[...]

The case began Thursday when a security guard stopped two 17-year-old girls to examine their bags at a Victoria's Secret store in midtown Manhattan. The guard found the dead fetus in one of the bags.

The girl who had been carrying the bag containing the fetus told detectives she had delivered a day earlier and didn't know what to do, authorities said.

So, despite the preliminary reports that the baby was "born alive and possibly had been asphyxiated," the AP four times referred to it as a fetus.

According to the New York Daily News, "an autopsy revealed that her baby boy was born alive, nearly full term at eight months."

As such, Rodriguez might end up being charged with murder.

But the pro-abortion folks at the AP - and likely throughout most of the media - probably don't want that, and would prefer readers to believe the child was a fetus that Rodriguez merely aborted.

Sadly, this isn't the first time the AP refused to call a baby a baby. The wire service did so in 2010 when a pregnant Massachusetts woman lost her child in a gruesome beating at a nail salon.

I guess it's just too tough for folks at the AP to call a baby a baby.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1013891 Oct 29, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Boy it sucks to live in America...
no health insurance...boo hoo!!!!
How bout an oil change for a Honda in Germany!
Can't be to bad...
$165 bucks!
"How much should I expect to pay for an oil change with filter in Germany? I have a 2.0L, 2002 Honda Accord UK(right hand drive) I have been quoted 63€ and 120€(honda dealer)"
http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/...
Exchange rate.
https://www.google.com/search...
This truly shows just how stupid rightwingers are. The cost is 63 euros, they use euros over there, the man gets paid in euros. To factor in the exchange rate is asinine unless you are shipping your car over to Germany to get an oil change and pay for it with U.S. dollars. But then nobody is that stupid, are you?

And don't even start about the dollar being worth less than the euro, Bush crushed the dollar years ago.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013892 Oct 29, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, she didn't become Chancellor until Nov. 22, 2005. But then again, maybe the more astute previous administration saw her as an up and coming conservative star.
"Merkel advocated a strong transatlantic partnership and German-American friendship. In the spring of 2003, defying strong public opposition, Merkel came out in favour of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, describing it as "unavoidable" and accusing Chancellor Gerhard Schröder of anti-Americanism." I'll bet she's changed her opinion now that we're stuck with the dithering fool as president.
In 2002, Merkel was the head of her political party, the Christian Democratic Union and Bush OBVIOUSLY ordered her phone tapped at that time and it continued to be monitored once she became Chancellor.

Nobody believes that European leaders are incensed over these revelations. They know Bush is no longer president.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1013893 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure Carol. What you mean is that if you're white; it's alright to go chasing after people and shoot them; just like this murderer here in my town who walked as well:
Shooter acquitted in west Boca road rage trial
Retired dentist Wayne Tover claimed self-defense in 2010 incident
September 27, 2013|By Marc Freeman, Sun Sentinel
It was an extreme case of road rage — starting with a honking horn, flashing lights and angry words, and ending with four quick shots from an older driver's revolver.
But a Palm Beach County jury on Friday sided with gun-toting retiree Wayne Tover's claim of self-defense for the Sept. 18, 2010 confrontation in West Boca.
A two-week trial ended with the jury of four women and two men agreeing that the 66-year-old former dentist from West Delray was protecting himself when he fired his licensed pistol into a car occupied by four young people.
The shooting left one person with bullet wounds that were not life-threatening, and another passenger with cuts from shattered glass. Prosecutor Aaron Papero argued it was an inexcusable act of violence, but the jurors delivered a not guilty verdict on the four felony counts
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-09-27/n...
Get back to us when you're kid is shot or killed.
I tell my kids not to go into neighborhoods where the Obama voters wear hoodies in the summer.
WOW

New York, NY

#1013894 Oct 29, 2013
Father of Lies” Herodotus I would say OBAMA lololololololololololololoolol hahahahahahahaha DID I SPELL IT RIGHT LILY you wouldnt know its all greek to you hahahahahahahahlololololololol made me self laugh again

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1013895 Oct 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your Stupid Pills, boy.
It helps keep that smile on your lips while the Magic Negro pummels you from behind:>.
Try taking this smart pill. Smart people align themselves with those that try to make things better. Mistakes are part of progress, you learn from them, adjust and forge ahead. Only losers let mistakes deter them. Progressives make things happen, they change the world.
Cowards are afraid to try anything new, they expect failure because they have failed so often. These whiners offer nothing. They have no ideas and try to pull themselves up by dragging others down.
Learn from Obama, don't be a loser all your life.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013896 Oct 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good info__I'm sure we'll be hearing many similarly fraudulent tales while the ACA website is being brought up to speed.
Send a personal check to the Magic Negro. Do your part to fix Stupid!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013897 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so busted Galt. Which golf courses allow you to walk ?
Yeah, you sick bastards would love for the President to walk out into an open golf course! rightwingers are so stupid.
Every municipal course operated by the City of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County allows walking at any time...most whites and Asians walk...almost any course will allow walking, although some will require payment of the cart fee regardless....even your Bocajew courses...

the security argument is ridiculous, as Obama uses an open golf cart...
WOW

New York, NY

#1013898 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a Mormon man with several wives and several children who are all on welfare and foodstamps is okay with you?
I will clarify this to you; I don't think people should have children unless and until they can afford to support them. If you are able bodied and can work; you should be working.
My chiropractors wife said to me last week: "all these young women are having their babies on Medicaid; they're getting free or low priced section 8 housing; and......they're white!"
I said to her; "Imagine that, and you thought it was only blacks who did this stunt"?
Had to chuckle.
Welfare and foodstamps are a temporary measure; there is no more long term welfare. If there was universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation, then everyone would be covererd. Period.
That is the only solution.
LIBERAL bigot RACISTS just read her garbage
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1013899 Oct 29, 2013
Great, now I've picked up a retarded online stalker. I'm the only person ever to converse with this idiot and this is the thanks I get.

Lapeer, MI

#1013900 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A poll conducted by the New York State Medical Society--are you so stupid that you can't read where the information came from?
Can I answer that question for sonicsuckass?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1013901 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Please I am begging, just one rightwinger to show some intelligence. Please.
Good afternoon Homer__the rightie tighties are uncomfortable again today for they don't like green, as in stock market green. As the DOW marches towards another all time high and the analysts are now talking 16,000 by the end of the year while gasoline prices continue to slip__the tea party gibberish continues to get sillier by the day.

The economy really is on fire!!! And it's national oatmeal day!

Lapeer, MI

#1013902 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is a failure, the entire world knows it. He so stupid he got caught, but he doesn't know anything. Well Sonic when did he know what he doesn't know? Chicago politics does not work at the National level. Your president has never been able to govern. The only entry on his resume, the entire world sees, is LIAR. He's not even good at that.
I think it's time for another Rock Star speech in Berlin by the Magic Negro. Waddaya think, huh?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013903 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis will likely be the next Governor of Texas and fix things for "all" Texans, not just the rightwing nutjobs. The demographics of Texas will demand it.
I vote for any legislation that will require you to shave your upper lip!!!
WOW

New York, NY

#1013904 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I see the Dem running for Governor of Virginia has pulled way in front of the Tea Bagger.
Liberal BIGOT DUNCE couldnt compete with educated BLACK PEOPLE SO THEY DESTROYED EDUCATION SYSTEM but you forgot you were just as poor and couldnt afford rich WHITE PRIVATE SCHOOLS so you still had to use black people HAHAHAHAHAHAHA rich BLACK/WHITE big difference between POOR WHITE/BLACK lolololololol your whiteness couldnt make you wealthy hahahahahahahhalololo dont hate rightwingers LIBERAL LOSERS hahahahahaah
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013905 Oct 29, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad cancer isn't genetic.
Keep wasting money.
some cancers, or the tendency to develop same, are clearly genetic...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1013906 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Please I am begging, just one rightwinger to show some intelligence. Please.
I'd be happy if they just stopped whining. Its like a group of Obama's ex wives found this site and won't stop ranting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013907 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The unanswered question is "when did she get her insurance policy?" If it was after the passing of the Affordable Care Act, there was never any expectation that the policy couldn't be cancelled. Period. That should have been pretty clear from the beginning.
Obama was right when he said "you will be able to keep your doctor, you can keep your plan" but he should have realized that 50% of the people in the U.S. have IQ's below 100 and prefaced it with "if your policy was in effect at the time of passing the ACA there is nothing in the proposal that forces anyone to change the insurance they have..."
Then he should have, once again, recalled the average IQ level and clarified that nothing in the ACA prevents insurers or employers from making changes as they always have done in the past.
What we are really dealing with here is Republicans trying to kill the ACA before it gets started. Period. You know very well that once it is working and more and more people are covered, the ACA will be virtually impossible to repeal and that just scare the hell out of you.
ObamaKKKare is committing suicide....we are watching as the plan comes together...

Lapeer, MI

#1013908 Oct 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
NBC cited an estimate “buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010&#8243; that said 40 to 67 percent of customers will not be able to keep their policy.”
“That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them,” the report said.
The result of the Obama administration’s work is hitting Americans like an earthquake. NBC reported that George Schwab, 62, of North Carolina, had a Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan for $228 monthly.
Obamacare, however, canceled it, with a “comparable” plan being priced at $1,208 a month with a $5,500 deductible.
“It’s unaffordable,” he said.
*Democrats will leave people dying in the streets. O'bama eugenics--that's what this O'bamacare should be called-it has nothing to do with care. Do you get it liberals? O'bama and the democrats DO NOT care.
The Liar-In-Chief strikes again.

He lies to us. He lies to America's allies.

But he tells Putin the truth when saying "I can be more flexible after I'm elected"

Impeach the bas turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min boundary painter 8,935
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 6 min bozo 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min boundary painter 1,129
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 20 min boundary painter 1,690
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min CrunchyBacon 102,567
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Denny CranesPlace 217,112
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 25 min boundary painter 2,720

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages