Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013435 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
normally your comments are intelligent and thoughtful...but not always...
Obama is Sergeant Schultz.....
I have often heard the description of the tip of a man's penis to look like a German Army Helmet.

The Magic Negro bears a strong resemblance to Sergeant Schultz - in full combat dress.

Lapeer, MI

#1013436 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
the primary result of ObamaKKKare is to put millions more people on Medicaid, a welfare program...
why is this a good idea?
good idea for whom?

Not for you and me, for sure.

Centralized power in the hands of the Magic Negro Corps, for sure.

Lapeer, MI

#1013437 Oct 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
(CBS News) Nearly five weeks into the launch of HealthCare.gov , the management expert brought in to turn around the website says its issues are fixable. But it's going to take weeks, not days. That comes as some Americans are being surprised, not only that they are being booted off their current plans, but at how much they're being asked to pay for new ones.
For many, their introduction to the Affordable Care Act has been negative: a broken website, and now cancellation notices from insurance companies followed by sticker shock over higher prices for the new plans. It's directly at odds with repeated assurances from the president, who has said "if you like your insurance plan, you will keep it. No one will be able to take that away from you."
But people across the country are finding out they're losing their existing insurance plans under Obamacare because requirements in the law, such as prenatal and prescription drug coverage, mean their old plans aren't comprehensive enough.
In California, Kaiser Permanente terminated policies for 160,000 people. In Florida, at least 300,000 people are losing coverage.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-576095...
"But it's going to take weeks, not days."

52 weeks? 104 weeks?
libs for hitler

Denver, CO

#1013438 Oct 28, 2013
the Rev. Wright--Oblama didn't know

Tony Rezco--Oblama didn't know

Bengazi--Oblama didn't know

Fast & Furious--Oblama didn't know

IRS scandal--Oblama didn't know

Oblamakare failure--Oblama didn't know

NSA spying on allies--Oblama didn't know

Deteriorating Libyan security--Oblama didn't know

Spying on journalists--Oblama didn't know

Kinda begs the question, what does this dumbass know?

Lapeer, MI

#1013439 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A government worker is 38 percent more likely to be absent from work for personal reasons or illnesses than a private-sector worker, and government workers miss 50 percent more of their usual work hours as a result of such absences than do private sector workers, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This is especially true of the Magic Negro.

Golf, anyone?

Roast Dog dinner?
We R In Serious Trouble

Philadelphia, PA

#1013440 Oct 28, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE Please read this and send to everybody you know . DENMARK PUTS USA TO SHAME .

Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-bernie-sand...

Sent by Ron

Lapeer, MI

#1013441 Oct 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA would protest....
Animal exploitation....

a hind is a terrible thing to waste, though...
libs for hitler

Denver, CO

#1013443 Oct 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
PDUPONT is clueless by choice.
Leon Pannetta says the President is well informed...hee, hee....guffaw!...and then the Magic Negro comes out repeatedly saying that he didn't know this and he didn't know that.
This is political comedy but black comedy.
He didn't know that Merkel's phone was bugged!!!!
Leon and susan and hillary and holder and the whole lying crowd in the cesspool are part of the comedy team.
Typical demorats, duplicitous,dishonest, lying sacks of shit, all of them. Demorats can only be elected by lying.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1013444 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Republicans decided that my million dollar automobile policy is not sufficient to protect me and anyone I might injure and said I had to increase it to five million dollars, I would pay it. Taking responsibility is part of being a mature adult. You just haven't grown up yet.
I did not ask you about injuries or protecting people...

I asked you specifically about how you would feel if a piece of legislation, created just to make things equal, was written/passed/then signed by a Republican President that required you to pay...say $50 bucks a month more for your Honda Accord?

How would you feel?

Lapeer, MI

#1013445 Oct 28, 2013
libs for hitler wrote:
the Rev. Wright--Oblama didn't know
Tony Rezco--Oblama didn't know
Bengazi--Oblama didn't know
Fast & Furious--Oblama didn't know
IRS scandal--Oblama didn't know
Oblamakare failure--Oblama didn't know
NSA spying on allies--Oblama didn't know
Deteriorating Libyan security--Oblama didn't know
Spying on journalists--Oblama didn't know
Kinda begs the question, what does this dumbass know?
You don't wanna know.....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013446 Oct 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that applies to a family of 4 making 50k also.
Yes it does and they will have to make the same budgetary decisions. It's time for the "me" generation to grow up and act like responsible adults.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1013447 Oct 28, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you post all day to an audience of no one :-)
"lyinglin"
At least you admit you are a no one, you are obviously a no one.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1013449 Oct 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We already know Romney doesn't care for 43% of Americans anyway son.
"yuck"
We all know 57% of American's despise nobama and his nobamakare debacle.
Peace
KMA
libs for hitler

Denver, CO

#1013450 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the sole purpose of ObamaKKKare is wealth redistribution...hence lawyers like Jennifer Harris must be forced at the point of a gun to subsidize the coverage of others...no more, no less...
The enforcement mechanism is a joke , millions of young will tell Oblama to get bent. The older , smarter ones will use every resource possible to avoid paying more than they feel is fair. After all, Oblama, Reid and Pelosi aren't paying squat.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1013451 Oct 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Incompetence has a name. Magic Negro.
Either this president doesn't want to know anything or he surrounds himself with incompetent people who don't know anything and don't want him to know anything.

But he told us we would know him by who he surrounded himself by. So, either way, it boils down to incompetence.
libs for hitler

Denver, CO

#1013452 Oct 28, 2013
We R In Serious Trouble wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE Please read this and send to everybody you know . DENMARK PUTS USA TO SHAME .
Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-bernie-sand...
Sent by Ron
so move there and take a bunch of other libs with you.

Location hidden

#1013453 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who don't qualify for subsidies, it comes from learning how to budget. If a single person making $50,000 a year can't afford $200 a month for health insurance, that person has a serious problem. What's more important (1) a $200 satellite TV bill or (2) health insurance. That is a question people may have to ask themselves. They are free to choose #1. No one is holding a gun to their head.
Reasonable...personal responsibility...

You are counting on millions of Humans having personal ethics that will not allow them to cheat.

alas,
When you can 'earn' close to $50K a year off of safety net programs in the 10 more liberal states the incentive will influence the behavior...the behavior of cheating...

Location hidden

#1013454 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you specifically about how you would feel if a piece of legislation, created just to make things equal, was written/passed/then signed by a Republican President that required you to pay...say $50 bucks a month more for your Honda Accord?
How would you feel?
I wouldn't have a problem with it. I have always thought it should be mandatory that everyone carry at least $1 million in liability insurance. It's about time someone proposed legislation to address that problem. I think I'll write my congresswoman.

Location hidden

#1013455 Oct 28, 2013
gotta go...

Location hidden

#1013456 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you feel?
P.S... I don't buy foreign cars and I HATE Fords.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 5 min OF Mom 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 3 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 4 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 5,827
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]