Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
930,441 - 930,460 of 1,095,566 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Rebel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

My Life as a Slug wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, Dood.. You've seen and experienced failure up close and personal for your entire life.
You find comfort in consistency.....
Little bit of table salt and I could end you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the real failures are those like you who need the government to wipe your ass...
Once you let the government begin wiping your ass, it becomes their favorite location.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiminy friggin' cricket Carol! What planet are you living on? Where were you when we had the big to do about Bush's warrantless wiretapping?
Months after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials.
Under a presidential order signed in 2002, the intelligence agency has monitored the international telephone calls and international e-mail messages of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people inside the United States without warrants over the past three years in an effort to track possible "dirty numbers" linked to Al Qaeda, the officials said. The agency, they said, still seeks warrants to monitor entirely domestic communications.
The previously undisclosed decision to permit some eavesdropping inside the country without court approval was a major shift in American intelligence-gathering practices, particularly for the National Security Agency, whose mission is to spy on communications abroad. As a result, some officials familiar with the continuing operation have questioned whether the surveillance has stretched, if not crossed, constitutional limits on legal searches.
You're a friggin' idiot Carol!
Bush-Bashing to distract us from the Magic Negro

<spam w/ham>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to ignorant, delusional idiots like you Carol.
What!!?? Aren't you going to blame Bush for this?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>actually if you watched the Frontline special on PBS you would know they are not even researching or trying to develop any new antibiotics--because there is NO MONEY in research and development. Got it loon-o...O'bamacare eugenics.
Liar, Liar.

Dr. Arjun Srinivasan, associate director at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(Frontline, PBS)

"There is a tremendous amount happening at the national level. There’s better surveillance. There’s more investments in research. There’s explorations of new drug-approval pathways. There’s all of these actions happening at a large level.... You have to have active government involvement, and I think there is that."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/healt...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would have some company.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the memo?
It works like this: if a Republican president orders spying on Americans then that is bad, but if it is a Democrat then that is good or at least let's stay quite about it!
Same with Hillary spying on members of the United Nations, as released documents shown.
If it would had being a Republican then you would had being told to hate that person and you would had comply as you did with Sarah Palin and Herman Cain!
PDUPONT is a toothless Pit Bull on a short leash:)

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how I wish I had said that. Thanks for the laugh.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a neighbor two houses down that is a commie loser like you. He is active with the Democrat Town Committee.
He was telling my immediate next door neighbor he was upset I had the confederate flag out from with my American Flag.
You leftards are so smart. I wish I was there to see the Democrats face when my neighbor told him it was the Union Jack!
True story genius.
You libtards have no room to speak.
True story perhaps but a really dumb one eh?

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>you've got nothing. i've got page upon page of Bush pushing for home loans for anyone and everyone. try this....

Last June, I issued a challenge to everyone involved in the housing industry to help increase the number of minority families to be home owners. And what I'm talking about, I'm talking about your bankers and your brokers and developers, as well as members of faith-based community and community programs. And the response to the home owners challenge has been very strong and very gratifying. Twenty-two public and private partners have signed up to help meet our national goal. Partners in the mortgage finance industry are encouraging homeownership by purchasing more loans made by banks to African Americans, Hispanics and other minorities.

Representatives of the real estate and homebuilding industries, through their nationwide networks or affiliates, are committed to broadening homeownership. They made the commitment to help meet the national goal we set.

Freddie Mae -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- I see the heads who are here; I want to thank you all for coming --(laughter)-- have committed to provide more money for lenders. They've committed to help meet the shortage of capital available for minority home buyers.

....Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

so taking your myth of Barney saying something and everyone in Congress bowing down to the word of Barney; taking what Bush said and applying the same mythical standard....Bush screwed us buddy. he said it and it became so.
You are confusing suggestions with lawsuits!

ACORN sue banks that refused to grant loans to irresponsible lazy ghetto parasite minority Democrats. Want proof?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah rinks I am rou!
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
No he doesn't. You are roue...lard and bleached flour gravy makings. Have a good try at "rinking."

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>and you never get anything wrong.....

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages."

http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/de...

you also should stick with one word replies.
Wrong!

Yes, you are wrong!

Is that enough one word reply?

Did you ignored the reason Obama went to Libya against Congress?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing to distract us from the Magic Negro
<spam w/ham>
What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Yes, you are wrong!
Is that enough one word reply?
Did you ignored the reason Obama went to Libya against Congress?
Somehow I just don't find that your ESL class is working out for you...almost as non-intelligible as Methmouth. Of course, her mommy done sent alla' her five youngens through "collage."

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.
It woks like this:

When Bush, or any Republican president, spy on terrorists that is a violation of our freedom.

But when a teleprompter brainless Liberal president like Obama spy on every single innocent citizen then that is perfectly Ok for our security.

See? Democrats are brainless hypocrite idiots while Conservatives are the only ones with integrity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US has tracked Merkel's phone since 2002 when she lead the CDU yet Obama only learned about it in 2010. General Michael Hayden calls it all "political theater."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The Magic Negro only read it in the newspapers the other day while playing with himself on the golf cart!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you goddamned liar, Obama and the Democrats did not expand the Patriot Act. As I've stated before, the President has put restrictions on various aspects of the law. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney made sure the that PATRIOT Act empowered the FBI to rummage through library records with impunity and without a warrant, confidentiality be damned. The Obama administration has put restrictions on the use of National Security Letters as outlined in Section 215 of the Patriot Act that the FBI used to go through library records. In May 2009, the Obama administration announced that it would not ask the Supreme Court to review a lower court decision in the case of Doe v. Holder that struck down as unconstitutional PATRIOT Act NSL gag order provisions. The FBI will now be required to develop new procedures to justify requests for gag orders.
Either wake up or get a lobotomy, Dood.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing suggestions with lawsuits!
ACORN sue banks that refused to grant loans to irresponsible lazy ghetto parasite minority Democrats. Want proof?
So, you're a supporter of discriminatory lending practices? Doesn't surprise me. Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Al Sharpton Threatens Barney's Boycott After Racial Profiling Allegations
The CEO of Barneys, Mark Lee, offered his "sincere regret and deepest apologies."
However, they would continue with their policy: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."
Sharpton is a racist power freak. Let's see if the Magic Negro calls those two his son and daughter.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile Jay-Z defends clothing deal with Barney's and claims that he's being demonized.
Ho hum.
I've noticed many times just how much Jay-Z looks like duck, haven't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-21 21 min Mister Tonka 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min CitiZen9 3,910
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,229
Defense Logistics Support 1 hr Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,775
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search