Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403259 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1013396 Oct 28, 2013
Lawmakers question why Benghazi suspects missing from 'Rewards for Justice' program

Gee, anyone know how to spell "coverup"?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1013397 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people that will see premiums double are those who never had insurance in the first place or had such a high deductible policy it equated to no insurance. You people just love spreading lies and propaganda. Can't help yourselves.
You are not answering my question,

How would you feel if Republicans passed legislation to make things fair for everyone and the results were that your car payment went up 10, 20, 50 percent?

I bet you'd be having a GD conniption fit...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013398 Oct 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey Skank DumbSince1680.
I just put in figures of age 40 making $50K / year single and the cheapest Obamcare policy was $423 / month or $5076 / year and then an additional $6350 Oot of pocket.
Hmmmm Skank. "Affordable" Health Care Act.
Yeah, it's an ACT all right.
In Connecticut, making $50K a year isn't much.
Yet "Skanks" like you think it is reasonable to pay up to 20% of your income for substandard health care?
You are an idiot.
Imagine! Health insurance costs money!!! Who would have thunk it.
Just because you are a grown up doesn't mean you are mature. You seem to have a long way to go.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1013399 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fun watching Liberals come up with one moronic explanation after another for their shitty personal ethics...
Really. It's amazing how moronic these liberals are. They have no concept of logic, ethics or honesty. Juveniles arrested in Jr. High School. God help our country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1013400 Oct 28, 2013
White House Grants Extension on Health Law Sign-Up

WASHINGTON October 29, 2013 (AP)

The Obama administration says it's granting a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the president's health care overhaul law.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/whit...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1013401 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are a grown up doesn't mean you are mature. You seem to have a long way to go.
Dolt.

How about if Obama doubles your cost from $3000 to $6-8000 per year?

What tune would you sing then Skankoid?

I'm not affected, but I really feel bad for the people who are.

You really don't care, as long as your "agenda" and insanity is put forth.

Why are you so ignorant?

Your parents really screwed up, skanky one.

Low class dumbo.

Later, animal.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1013402 Oct 28, 2013
BelfastRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of moving to America, but reading what you post confirms my wife's assertion that Americans are crazy.
As Signmund Freud said..."The Irish is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.”

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1013403 Oct 28, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Correcting you is a meltdown?
I guess in your simple mind.
Whenever you have a meltdown, you resort to name calling and personal attacks. It's predictable. You're just not mature enough to debate an issue like an adult. Seems to be a problem with all republicans.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1013404 Oct 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the weather on the Moon, airhead?
What you just said is flat our wrong and demonstrates you are utterly ignorant.
Earth to libturd: They lost their insurance.
good luck, that libturd sugar coats every negative thing this administration does.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013405 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Holy Cow Batman-how many young people use $8000.00 in health care a year? So the liberals are saying that young people would sooner pay 8000 dollars for insurance than have an apartment? a good used car? money for entertainment? clothes? shoes? gas money? O'bama and the liberals took away the American dream for a lot of young people.
no, liberals are saying they need that 8k to pay for their wealth distribution program.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013406 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. So now you want to deal in specifics after blindly posting that 56-year-old Dianne Barrette had been paying $54 a month for her insurance? How much does she make? Where does she live? What's her debt? Wipe that egg off your face.
idiot, you don't know the difference between a specific example and "some 27 year old".

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1013407 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the money come from that is used to pay for health insurance?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1013408 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not answering my question,
How would you feel if Republicans passed legislation to make things fair for everyone and the results were that your car payment went up 10, 20, 50 percent?
I bet you'd be having a GD conniption fit...
If Republicans decided that my million dollar automobile policy is not sufficient to protect me and anyone I might injure and said I had to increase it to five million dollars, I would pay it. Taking responsibility is part of being a mature adult. You just haven't grown up yet.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013409 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people that will see premiums double are those who never had insurance in the first place or had such a high deductible policy it equated to no insurance. You people just love spreading lies and propaganda. Can't help yourselves.
wtf? 2 x 0 is what? No one can be this stupid, you have got to be pulling our leg.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1013410 Oct 28, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt.
How about if Obama doubles your cost from $3000 to $6-8000 per year?
What tune would you sing then Skankoid?
I'm not affected, but I really feel bad for the people who are.
You really don't care, as long as your "agenda" and insanity is put forth.
Why are you so ignorant?
Your parents really screwed up, skanky one.
Low class dumbo.
Later, animal.
Yep, there is another example of a mature post. NOT!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1013411 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Signmund Freud said..."The Irish is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.”
Sigmund Freud was a cocaine addicted pervert--most of what he ever said has been proven to be a lie. I know I know you liberals love the sick-oes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013412 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it does, so buy your own and quit expecting productive people to pay your premium.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013413 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>but but O'bama was hacking everyone's phone-including to and yet not limited to: the American people and many diplomats across the world and their citizens. Shouldn't we hold O'bama and his administration to the same standards that you think Murdoch should be held to? When does the O'bama trial start?
21 nations, so far, are meeting at the U.N. to demand that the Magic Negro cease and desist from spying on allies and, if he doesn't comply, to find ways to neutralize the NSA.

Even Democrats are calling for a year's delay in Obamacare implementation because it it so screwed up.

Insurance companies are hot about the mess the Boy has made. Americans are pizzed about the mess the Boy made.

It bears repeating: the Magic Negro's legacy will be his initiating, pursuing, and heading America's global decline. He wrote this in his f*cked up book. It was the wish and dream of his Marxist father.

God forgive us. What have we done.

The Liberal Media has egg on its face for sucking him for so long. Even CBS is beginning to report the damage!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013415 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>does O'bama know he is President--did he read it in the paper somewhere? Let's look at the facts: if O'bama is reading the liberal papers, he must think GW Bush is still president. I may be onto something. O'bama doesn't know he is president.
Good Point!

If the azzhole-in-chief doesn't know that he is President then that's the reason he doesn't ACT like a President.

We need a Congressional Committee to investigate the Magic Negro's MIA problem. Daryl Issa? Where are you, Sir?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1013416 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the money come from that is used to pay for health insurance?
For those who don't qualify for subsidies, it comes from learning how to budget. If a single person making $50,000 a year can't afford $200 a month for health insurance, that person has a serious problem. What's more important (1) a $200 satellite TV bill or (2) health insurance. That is a question people may have to ask themselves. They are free to choose #1. No one is holding a gun to their head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 min PEllen 2,845
Word (Dec '08) 4 min PEllen 6,548
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min PEllen 9,196
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques in Orleans 219,304
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 40 min GEORGIA 1,786
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Joe Balls 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,824
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 103,113

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages