Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1012740 Oct 27, 2013
No ILLEGAL CRIMINALS wrote:
ALL POLITICAL PARTIES ARE CROOKED AND CONTROL BY ZIONIST JEWS . They have divided us . If we don't unite we loose and Jews win . Hitler saved Germany . It was BLACKS GAYS JEWS AND HISPANICS WHO GOT CRACK HEAD HOMO OBAMA ELECTED .
"an illegal criminals"
You are one sick, sorry bag of manure.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1012741 Oct 27, 2013
Normal, sane and rational people have a nice day--lubuhrulTics that think the givverment is akin Greece's rendition of the customs of almighty worship worthy kind of stuff-let us know when you need a new brick to nag yew empty bobbleheads on, you can "GFY" in the meantime until the supplies of are replenished.

CAP, CURB (including the entitlemental programs) and (get a damn) B-U-D-G-E-T and live within Americas means again!

The economy and REALITY demand it!

T.E.A.!

Independent voters EVERYWHERE-FOR America (including the struggling working class maseses)--NOT divide and drain Against them!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1012742 Oct 27, 2013
No ILLEGAL CRIMINALS wrote:
<quoted text> They are destroying the USA just like they tried to do in Germany . The list posted is true why would you ask ? Look who controls our crooked lying news medias . WAKE UP USA WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN UNDER ATTACK FOR DECADES .
"a illegala criminal"
You get sicker and sorrier with every post you offer.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1012743 Oct 27, 2013
CBS News: Explosion in Medicaid Enrollments May ‘Threaten Entire Structure’ of Obamacare
by Noah Rothman | 7:51 am, October 25th, 2013

Given the widely-reported problems associated with HeathCare.Gov , White House officials have taken to touting the successes the states are experiencing running their own health insurance exchanges. According to a CBS investigation, however, those exchanges are primarily funneling uninsured applicants into Medicaid. Experts tell CBS that this could “threaten the entire structure of Obamacare.”

“According to a CBS investigation, in many of the 15 states that have their own health insurance exchanges, more people are enrolling in Medicaid than are actually buying private health insurance,” CBS News reporter Jan Crawford revealed.

“There is concern that if that trend continues, there will not be as many healthy people buying insurance for this system to work,” she continued.

Crawford said that the majority of the enrollees at this stage in the process are “overwhelmingly low-income people” who qualify for Medicaid at no cost.

Of the 35,528 enrollees in the state of Washington, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, 82 percent of the state’s 26,000 enrollees were funneled into Medicaid. 64 percent of New York, 37,000 Affordable Care Act enrollees are now Medicaid beneficiaries.

“Supporters say this shows there’s demand but industry sources say if we don’t see real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system,” Crawford concluded.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1012744 Oct 27, 2013
Crash and burn. When libtards think everyone is a sheeple we get this disaster. Tried to warn them but they know what is best. LMAO!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012745 Oct 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. temper, temper!
Hey Dong. You are displaying your dissociative disorder that is common with you people that cannot make it in society (Democrat voters). That was humor by No Surprize, not anger.

<shaking head>

Now go retch a Poo-poo platter for us, Dong.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012746 Oct 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
When you see a post from "real dumb" you can bet it contains profanity. His vocabulary is lacking so he resorts to profanity. He has nothing else.
Peace
The know-it-all "real dumb" has Google searching for his knowledge though. Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Poor DumbDave!
Leroy

Charleston, SC

#1012747 Oct 27, 2013
I have been laughing my ass off since the day one rollout of Negrocare. This is going to be a riot watching Obama's most treasured "accomplishment" fail completely.

LAMO
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012748 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where does it say in the Daily Caller 'story' that they knew each other?
you folks are so gullible.
Moochelle's sophomoric senior thesis at Princeton consisted of a survey and interviews of all black students at Princeton...

Chicago-style politics at its best...

kickbacks to Obama...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012749 Oct 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually my term for Kvetch All-Fraudy, formerly know as Dems Too Crazy, et. al.. and it's a term used by Jon Stewart, and, therefore, rampant among X-ers and Millennials, old reick-wing farts not so much.
little surprise that either you or Stewie Leibowitz would use a Yiddish word...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012750 Oct 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ask K-suck, formerly of Goldman Sachs and Faux News.
the increased Medicaid subsidy level ends in 2022...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1012751 Oct 27, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I have been laughing my ass off since the day one rollout of Negrocare. This is going to be a riot watching Obama's most treasured "accomplishment" fail completely.
LAMO
Classic moron right winger celebrating that 30 million Americans may not get health care.
Normal intelligent people would say "I hope they can get this fixed or find a way to help my fellow Americans.".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012752 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people just love to tell half the story.
"7 million people (a complete fabrication by the way) have been told their insurance was cancelled" AND replaced with one covering preexisting conditions and prescription drugs, childbirth, mental health, etc. One that includes no extra charges for routine checkups, and cancer screening. One that limits the yearly out-of-pocket fees, such as co-pays for going to the hospital and one that prevents the insured from being kicked off the plan for getting sick. Yep, those people are voters and they will express their appreciation come election time. You people haven't learned a thing.
all with a higher premium and a restricted network that may not include their current doctors or preferred hospital...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012753 Oct 27, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic moron right winger celebrating that 30 million Americans may not get health care.
Normal intelligent people would say "I hope they can get this fixed or find a way to help my fellow Americans.".
"health care" and taxpayer-subsidized insurance are not the same thing...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012754 Oct 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle's sophomoric senior thesis at Princeton consisted of a survey and interviews of all black students at Princeton...
Chicago-style politics at its best...
kickbacks to Obama...
lol

so you've got nothing that will interest the real media.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012755 Oct 27, 2013
Rick Santorum: Ted Cruz 'Did More Harm' Than Good With Government Shutdown

...Santorum said Cruz's plan failed in its execution.

"I think he didn't do a very good job in pointing [his objective] out," Santorum said. "It's one thing to have a goal, and another thing to have a plan to get you to that goal, and he didn't figure that out.".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/rick...

duh.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012756 Oct 27, 2013
Dumb American Accidentally Assaults Wrong Ethnic Group: Police Report

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/hate...

tea baggers do it all the time....

white people caused your problems.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012757 Oct 27, 2013
The Daily Caller's Failed Attempt At Tying Obama To CGI Federal

http://crooksandliars.com/jamie/daily-callers...
Chris Walker

Berkeley, CA

#1012758 Oct 27, 2013
I feel better now that I have Obama Boo Boo care. I feel real warm on my rear end.
Leroy Washington

Berkeley, CA

#1012759 Oct 27, 2013
Was dat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]