Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
930,261 - 930,280 of 1,082,246 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>USAsince1680 Date of Birth ...May 18, 1947 * Age: 66
http://www.houseofpolitics.com/members/usasin...
It's the culture...
No body cares why seminal fluid has to say. Go back home to the Kvetch and get some sleep.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right. I your little warped view of things, Rethugs are NEVER guilty. Geez!
If you can't answer or disprove the argument old woman, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream Fox or call people names you dumbass....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. I'm well aware that your generation does want to be responsible. It's the culture.
We should all recognize that many losers aspire to become liberals... With or without family, government, welfare, or life in prison...

A Moral hazard... the responsible always pay for the irresponsible liberal...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No body cares why seminal fluid has to say. Go back home to the Kvetch and get some sleep.
This morning old woman got her preparation "H" mixed up with her Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole, at least your gums don't itch bitch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.

It's the culture...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

We bought a new refrigerator today and besides sticker shock I was taken aback by the following "mode":

SABBATH MODE:

"The Sabbath Mode is a feature that disables portions of the refrigerator and its controls in accordance with observance of the weekly Sabbath and religious holidays within the Orthodox Jewish community."

"For further assistance, guidelines for proper usage and a complete list of models with the Sabbath feature, please visit the www.star-k-org."

What a joke and a sham. Jews certainly have no room to complain about accommodations made for Muslims.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This morning old woman got her preparation "H" mixed up with her Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole, at least your gums don't itch bitch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
It's the culture...
Ah, I touched a nerve. You people are so predictable. Always dishing it out gut never able to take it. LMAO Good night, seminal fl.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the friggin' headlines, Homer!!!
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fran...
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wi...
http://nation.time.com/2013/10/22/france-join...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-246179...
http://www.timesleader.com/news/news/924289/F...
CONFISCATING FOREIGN CITIZENS' PRIVATE INFORMATION!!!!
Since when has the U.S. CONFISCATED PRIVATE CITIZENS' INFORMATION anywhere in the world at any time in our history?????
Jiminy friggin' cricket!!!
I'm very worried about you, Homer.
Jiminy friggin' cricket Carol! What planet are you living on? Where were you when we had the big to do about Bush's warrantless wiretapping?
Months after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials.
Under a presidential order signed in 2002, the intelligence agency has monitored the international telephone calls and international e-mail messages of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people inside the United States without warrants over the past three years in an effort to track possible "dirty numbers" linked to Al Qaeda, the officials said. The agency, they said, still seeks warrants to monitor entirely domestic communications.
The previously undisclosed decision to permit some eavesdropping inside the country without court approval was a major shift in American intelligence-gathering practices, particularly for the National Security Agency, whose mission is to spy on communications abroad. As a result, some officials familiar with the continuing operation have questioned whether the surveillance has stretched, if not crossed, constitutional limits on legal searches.
You're a friggin' idiot Carol!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Goldberg's book, "Slobbering Love Affair: The True (and Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media", was right on the money.
Except the same slobber is shared among all liberals.
Only to ignorant, delusional idiots like you Carol.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt Cruz would have been so vocal about taking away the employer health care subsidy for members of Congress and their staff if he was covered through that plan.

Seems he receives health care coverage through his wife's employer, Wall Street firm Goldman Sachs.

"A spokeswoman for the Texas senator confirmed the coverage to the Times, which was worth at least $20,000 a year, according to Goldman."

In other words, the dork is a leech.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cru...
Democrats in their pursuit of personal destruction. That is ALL they know how to do!

You are comparing a government leech with a privately paid health insurance.

People are not as stupid as you, idiot.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

butnone wrote:
Barack Obama is good. I like his policy of medica care. People should have their rights enjoying free medical care.
At YOUR expenses, not mine, you idiot.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Who told you that you cannot become a millionaire in the United States?

Who?
Those rag-to-riches story proves the government parasite lazy ghetto scums Democrats are wrong. No wonder they want you to believe that had never happened but only the other Democrats in here fall for it.

Democrats are easy to fool! Low information voters.

I am an example of Rag-to-riches, from a barefooted Hispanic kid riding bycicle in Puerto Rico to a six digit earner in America!

But Democrats keep telling me it did not happened because I am supposed to be an oppressed minority that NEEDS to vote for Democrats for my rescue.

See? They only fool other brainless Democrats like them. No Conservative had ever being fooled by a brainless Democrat.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the type that sits around balling and screaming that your scoop of ice cream is smaller than the one your older sister got?
The difference is that Ted Cruz wife worked hard for that while USAsince1680 gets his Medicaid free using tax payers money.

But his brain can not seem to see the difference.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Lowering costs would have fixed the health care problem. Republicans had the solutions. But Obama couldn't fundamentally transform this country if Democrats had embraced them.
Why is health care cost so cheap in Texas?

Why Democrats hate the Texas healthcare model? Because it works!

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
We bought a new refrigerator today and besides sticker shock I was taken aback by the following "mode":

SABBATH MODE:

"The Sabbath Mode is a feature that disables portions of the refrigerator and its controls in accordance with observance of the weekly Sabbath and religious holidays within the Orthodox Jewish community."

"For further assistance, guidelines for proper usage and a complete list of models with the Sabbath feature, please visit the www.star-k-org."

What a joke and a sham. Jews certainly have no room to complain about accommodations made for Muslims.
You did not had to but that Refrigerator idiot! Did you read the features before buying or were you too idiot to read them? Do you typically spend money without thoroughly checking the item? Are you that stupid?

But when Muslim force their three fault prayer off powerful speakers in a Communty near you, you will enjoy your peaceful Communty. And when they stop traffic every Friday for their public prayer it will be ok to wait for them before taking your kid to the hospital as it happens in London, you idiot!

I just hope your kids school finally remove the "so offensive" cheese and ham sandwich as McDonald was already FORCED to do under the threat of bombing.

Keep hating the peaceful Jews while Muslims take over your country, idiot!

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Jiminy friggin' cricket Carol! What planet are you living on? Where were you when we had the big to do about Bush's warrantless wiretapping?
Months after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials.
Under a presidential order signed in 2002, the intelligence agency has monitored the international telephone calls and international e-mail messages of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people inside the United States without warrants over the past three years in an effort to track possible "dirty numbers" linked to Al Qaeda, the officials said. The agency, they said, still seeks warrants to monitor entirely domestic communications.
The previously undisclosed decision to permit some eavesdropping inside the country without court approval was a major shift in American intelligence-gathering practices, particularly for the National Security Agency, whose mission is to spy on communications abroad. As a result, some officials familiar with the continuing operation have questioned whether the surveillance has stretched, if not crossed, constitutional limits on legal searches.
Did you get the memo?

It works like this: if a Republican president orders spying on Americans then that is bad, but if it is a Democrat then that is good or at least let's stay quite about it!

Same with Hillary spying on members of the United Nations, as released documents shown.

If it would had being a Republican then you would had being told to hate that person and you would had comply as you did with Sarah Palin and Herman Cain!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiminy friggin' cricket Carol! What planet are you living on? Where were you when we had the big to do about Bush's warrantless wiretapping?
The US has tracked Merkel's phone since 2002 when she lead the CDU yet Obama only learned about it in 2010. General Michael Hayden calls it all "political theater."
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of Bush's Patriot Act was to listen only to foreign chatter for any terrorist intent.
Obama and Democrats expanded the Patriot Act beyond recognition. They fear political enemies more than the real ones.
No you goddamned liar, Obama and the Democrats did not expand the Patriot Act. As I've stated before, the President has put restrictions on various aspects of the law. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney made sure the that PATRIOT Act empowered the FBI to rummage through library records with impunity and without a warrant, confidentiality be damned. The Obama administration has put restrictions on the use of National Security Letters as outlined in Section 215 of the Patriot Act that the FBI used to go through library records. In May 2009, the Obama administration announced that it would not ask the Supreme Court to review a lower court decision in the case of Doe v. Holder that struck down as unconstitutional PATRIOT Act NSL gag order provisions. The FBI will now be required to develop new procedures to justify requests for gag orders.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't.
Obama actually blamed Republicans for his failed "roll out" of Obamacare in his "used car salesman fast talking" speech yesterday.
The Republicans gave him Obamacare on a silver platter.
He has always targeted any and all opposition to his one-party vision. Where have you been the past four years?
Well Carol, I went through the transcript of the President's speech and there's nothing in it that blames Republicans for the problems in the roll out of the registration process you damned liar.
This is the only part that mentions the GOP;
"Let me close by addressing some of the politics that have swirled around the Affordable Care Act. I recognize that the Republican Party has made blocking the Affordable Care Act its signature policy idea. Sometimes it seems to be the one thing that unifies the party these days. In -- in fact, they were willing to shut down the government and potentially harm the global economy to try to get it repealed.
And I'm sure that given the problems with the website so far, they're going to be looking to go after it even harder. And let's admit it, with the website not working as well as it needs to work, that makes a lot of supporters nervous because they know how it's been subject to so much attack, the Affordable Care Act generally."
How is that blaming them for the problems in the roll out stupid? Considering you have the reading comprehension of a gerbil maybe your take on it is understandable. Really how did thr Republicans give him Obamacare on a "silver platter" since they've been fighting it from day one?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US has tracked Merkel's phone since 2002 when she lead the CDU yet Obama only learned about it in 2010. General Michael Hayden calls it all "political theater."
Don't you find it odd that on day one of his presidency, George W. Bush was told that Bin laden was plotting to blow up the twin towers, terrorists were in flight schools, Iraq didn't really have WMDs, there was a housing bubble recession nearing, hurricane Katrina would flood New Orleans, Wall Street banks were ready to fold, global warming was about to have the sky fall, etc...
while president Obama only learned of similar things either well into his presidency or only after they happened?

Obama has to be the most pampered, sheltered, insulated president we've ever had. I wonder if Valerie Jarrett tells him when he has to take a leak?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it odd that on day one of his presidency, George W. Bush was told that Bin laden was plotting to blow up the twin towers, terrorists were in flight schools, Iraq didn't really have WMDs, there was a housing bubble recession nearing, hurricane Katrina would flood New Orleans, Wall Street banks were ready to fold, global warming was about to have the sky fall, etc...
while president Obama only learned of similar things either well into his presidency or only after they happened?
Obama has to be the most pampered, sheltered, insulated president we've ever had. I wonder if Valerie Jarrett tells him when he has to take a leak?
though i seem to remember Obama having to expose the real cost of the Iraq war.

then there was the day 1 executive order that was necessary to make sure that everyone would know Bush screwed up.

and i wonder how many other things Bush hid from us? one might be the Iraq Oil War. where are those records of the meetings that Cheney had with the oil companies where they all decided to invade Iraq?

so let's talk about pampered and Cheney's WH lapdog/Bush. and right wing nutjobs who still want to defend Bush by not telling us the whole story. like...a housing bubble recession that didn't happen until 8 years after Bush took office just because Bush wanted every deadbeat in American to own a home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE