Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurNotSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1012575 Oct 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix obamabots!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
PS, another one of my wonderful and very favorite sockpuppets has come forth this morning. We call him "USAsince1680". Winning!!!!!
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one either!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012577 Oct 27, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the records of Obama's meetings with union leaders. Where are the records of the 155 meetings IRS's Sarah Ingram had at the White House?
Does Obama wet himself if Valerie forgets to tell him???
Libtards are like little babies. They whine about rumors and ignore proven corruption they commit. They are like children.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1012578 Oct 27, 2013
Al Sharpton Threatens Barney's Boycott After Racial Profiling Allegations

The CEO of Barneys, Mark Lee, offered his "sincere regret and deepest apologies."
However, they would continue with their policy: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1012580 Oct 27, 2013
Grampy wrote:
A high-ranking official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has declared in an interview with PBS that the age of antibiotics has come to an end.
Sounds like parts of ObamaKare are up and running on schedule, in particular the Death Panels and their sinister denial of antibiotics for certain targeted people...
A low thinking Gramps is too f*cking stupid to know it is overuse of antibiotics that makes them no longer effective.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1012582 Oct 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Galt never said obamakare is a single payer system. Like obamakare the website and you realtime suck...
<quoted text>
It's the culture...
They can't read.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012583 Oct 27, 2013
The Party of NO:

SENATE MAJORITY LEADER Harry Reid says that Republicans will have to agree to tax increases to have any hope of achieving a grand budget bargain, saying Americans,'including the rich,' are willing to pay more.

Tax & spend Democrats...

The recipe for failure.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012584 Oct 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> A low thinking Gramps is too f*cking stupid to know it is overuse of antibiotics that makes them no longer effective.
I'm surprised the "fair" Topix moderators allow you to post four letter words when you have a meltdown like this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1012586 Oct 27, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Al Sharpton Threatens Barney's Boycott After Racial Profiling Allegations
The CEO of Barneys, Mark Lee, offered his "sincere regret and deepest apologies."
However, they would continue with their policy: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."
Meanwhile Jay-Z defends clothing deal with Barney's and claims that he's being demonized.

Ho hum.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012587 Oct 27, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the records of Obama's meetings with union leaders. Where are the records of the 155 meetings IRS's Sarah Ingram had at the White House?
Does Obama wet himself if Valerie forgets to tell him???
so you're saying we should have a different standard for Obama compared to Bush? it's ok that we've seen more than one potential Bush scandal hidden from the public eye, but oh my Obama someone who visited someone in the WH 155(?) times.

and btw....no one has to tell us what goes on in the Obama WH anymore than they did the Bush WH. which i'm sure you agree with seeing as how you're not someone who would support a double standard.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1012588 Oct 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps "someone should step in" when people buy houses and cars that they cannot rationally afford...
Yep! Live the good life and then fcuk the taxpayer when you get old.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1012590 Oct 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK if we wash our cars without soap???
Fascists like you would fine people for breathing...
Don't give them any ideas!!!
Obama proposes New Breath Tax
by NickFun
Janice McCallum of Youngstown, OH tries to breathe as much as she can before the new tax takes effect
Janice McCallum of Youngstown, OH tries to breathe as much as she can before the new tax takes effect

In an effort to pay off the estimated $12 -20 trillion it will take to repair our economy and help clean the environment, President Barack Obama announced the Federal Government will be attaching a tax lien on the amount of air we breathe.
Obama explained that people already pay taxes for food, land and water use so the only taxable resource left was the air we breathe.

"If we are going to clean the air, that won't happen for free", Obama told Unconfirmed Sources. "I plan to establish a commission that will ensure healthy, breathable air for generations to come. This will be a small tax so don't worry!"

National Economic Council director Larry Summer explained that each American will pay, on average,$512.00 per year for the privilege of breathing air. This will generate over $153,600,000,000.00 per year for the federal government. The amount of tax each American will be required to pay will be based on the annual amount of air he/she is estimated to have used. Couch potatoes who do not exercise and consume less air would be charged considerably less than athletic people such as runners and hikers.

"I regret that people who use more air will have to pay more", Summer explained. "But such is the cost for living in a free society!"

Obama did state that federal funding would be available for people who breathe but cannot afford the new tax. However, to be granted a breath-tax exemption several criteria would have to be met. Among those criteria are:

*The Breather would have to makes less than $7,800 per year.
*The Breather would need to show he/she is not breathing excessively as defined by Health & Human Services guidelines.
*The Breather must show efforts that he/she is doing all they can to maintain clean air and/or recycle existing air.

"Someday we may not need this tax", Obama proclaimed. "But I don't see that happening in my lifetime!"

unconfirmedsources.com

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1012592 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
US bugged Merkel's phone from 2002 until 2013, report claims
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-246900...
how many times do i need to post it for you to believe the truth?
She didn't even take office till Nov. 2005. so much for that.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1012594 Oct 27, 2013
Grampy wrote:
A high-ranking official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has declared in an interview with PBS that the age of antibiotics has come to an end.

Sounds like parts of ObamaKare are up and running on schedule, in particular the Death Panels and their sinister denial of antibiotics for certain targeted people...
And Hillary Clinton crated a short fall of life saving medications because she is a Democrat and ALL Democrats are brainless idiots!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1012595 Oct 27, 2013
I agree.

Location hidden

#1012596 Oct 27, 2013
I meant I agree with martinezjosei.

Location hidden

#1012597 Oct 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She didn't even take office till Nov. 2005. so much for that.
Very true and good point.

New York, NY

#1012598 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>though i seem to remember Obama having to expose the real cost of the Iraq war.

then there was the day 1 executive order that was necessary to make sure that everyone would know Bush screwed up.

and i wonder how many other things Bush hid from us? one might be the Iraq Oil War. where are those records of the meetings that Cheney had with the oil companies where they all decided to invade Iraq?

so let's talk about pampered and Cheney's WH lapdog/Bush. and right wing nutjobs who still want to defend Bush by not telling us the whole story. like...a housing bubble recession that didn't happen until 8 years after Bush took office just because Bush wanted every deadbeat in American to own a home.
You mean the Democrat idea of giving house to lazy parasite ghetto Democrats like you under threat of law suite to banks that did not comply?

Remember the lazy ghetto government parasite Democrat friend of yours that says that Freddie Mae and Sannie Mae were in sound standing?

Remember the Republicans that warned of a housing crisis if Freddie Mae's Democrat's pigi bank was not stopped?

Remember that such descent people were accused of racism and not wanting black people to own homes?

Do you remember or did you convenient eke forgot?

You know your party caused the housing crisis and no amount of falsely accusing Bush will change that!

So go and help the Peace prize winner to deliver more guns to Syria, idiot!

Location hidden

#1012599 Oct 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile Jay-Z defends clothing deal with Barney's and claims that he's being demonized.
Ho hum.
Frick Jay-J.

New York, NY

#1012600 Oct 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq Oil War? Who got the oil, zombie?

If the right wing are nujobs & the left wing are retards.

How is the weather on the Moon?
Bush did not get a single drop of oil from Iraq!

But facts are Democrat's enemy!

Location hidden

#1012601 Oct 27, 2013
NuculurNotSurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized!
Nor am I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,874
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Ottawau 181,681
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 31 min Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:25 am PST

Bleacher Report11:25AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:20 PM
Chicago sportscaster apologizes for tasteless joke in Cutler pun