Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,505)

Showing posts 930,081 - 930,100 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
In typical LOSERTic fashion-you couldn't be more WRONG.(WRONG, WRONG)
Take hike, delusional nutcase Stalker LunaTIC.
You psychoTic freak.
Ironically, your post is a good example of a psychotic episode.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for your loss.
For those who have made me responsible if they're unable to make a decision, I get them to tell me what their wishes are. This way it keeps the decision making in the hands of those who are best qualified
Thank you. Luckily, my siblings and I have had many discussions over the years about end of life care which certainly made my decision easier. I can't imagine anyone who is suffering not wanting their life to end if there is no chance of recovery. Too many of the people complaining about "death panels" haven't been down this road...yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is the delay for the rich that you claimed.
the ObamaKKKare rich are the unions with Cadillac medical plans...who received a special exemption not available to others...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're a little off there on history, WWII was fought against fascism, the Nazis and Japanese. The Communists were actually our allies and contributed the most against the defeat of Nazi Germany.
and President Obama and the Democrats didn't shut the gov't down, the republican party did when it refused to pass the CR with no strings attached. Fortunately for us. 60% of the American public aren't as stupid as you and realize this
do you really live in a dump like Elmont?

just curious....

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
You'll have a great Saturday. Off to a memorial to an old friend, then WV game, then a band competition, And then on to hear an old fave.
Enjoy your day.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you believe that the elderly who have an earned right to collect social security should be fleeced by people like you?
sadly, there is no "right" to Social Security...which can be cancelled by the government at any time....
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, your post is a good example of a psychotic episode.
Let us guess-loserTic Liely boCaca Rat on-pretending to be another posuer poster-talking poutloud to her(it)self.

If so--STAW AWAY from my posts-stalker loserTic nutcase psycho-freak.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that you have anything to worry about. Someone with your obsession with every dollar usually doesn't have a pot to piss in.... let alone combined gross assets and prior taxable gifts exceeding $5 million.
believe whatever you wish...and the $5 million limit could be changed at any time...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Decisions regarding end of life care are made by doctors...not the government. My brother died in January. He had medicare. I discussed with the doctors all his options and it was I, NOT the government, NOT the doctors who made the decision to return him home under hospice care where he died with dignity while I held his hand. This is the third time I have been down this road.
I wish each and everyone of you ReTHUGS would have to go down this road at least once...good luck getting the "government" to make that end of life decision for you.
when doctors work for the government, the government makes the decisions...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you should mention it, but a lot of the right wing rhetoric here really is chest thumping bar talk. That's where everyone has a better idea and they're always right because all you have to do to prove you're right is talk louder than the other guy.
That is a very good analogy. Thanks. Of course, in addition to talking louder, you have to bring your friends to back you up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, thanks Flack but that didn't answer my question did it? Particularly since your, cough, data is aged.
For instance the US currently owes China nearly $1.27 trillion
www.davemanuel.com is a site that has several interesting, accurate and up to the minute categories such as current debt-inflation rate etc.
Have fun debunking yourself.
China holds about 7% of the US debt...no big deal...if China stopped buying, interest rates would go up, a good thing...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave is ACA a government or private Health Care Plan?
ObamaKKKare is just a brief pause on the road to nationalized medical care....the insurance companies, doctors, and hospitals will never know what hit them...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Moochelle Obama crony corporation CGI also in charge of Hurricans Sandy relief...Toni Townes-Whitley making more Chicago-style kickbacks to Obama...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 26 (UPI)-- Students in San Jose, Calif., can no longer hold car washes to raise for money for school events because city officials say they endanger the environment.

Cheerleaders at Lincoln High School had to cancel a scheduled Oct. 20 car wash after a visit from the city's Environmental Services Department, the San Jose Mercury News reported Friday.

"Anything that is not storm water or rain water is considered a pollutant," said Jennie Loft, the department's acting communications manager. "If it goes into a storm drain, that pollutant will harm wildlife and habitats in the creeks."

Loft said school groups could still hold car washes if they were conducted under certain conditions. Those include washing vehicles over grassy or gravel areas, ensuring wash water doesn't go into the street, gutter or storm drain and leaving no soap stains on the ground.

The same rules apply to cars washed by their owners.

Cars can be washed with a solution that requires no water, but the concentrate costs $159 a gallon.

Lincoln cheerleaders had hoped to raise money from the car wash to fund a trip to a national competition in April.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the ass who thinks this lying sack of crap...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...would make a good president.
Be careful what you wish for.
Gullibility is one of Yeah's most valued talents and the one he is most proud of.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
First off nitwit it was Republicans in Congress along with some of the more conservative Democrats that refused to fund shutting down Gitmo and prohibited sending some of the prisoners to federal facilities in the US.
We had two wars already in progress when the President took office and he followed the advice of his generals on how best to proceed.
The Patriot Act is also a product of Congress, not the White House Carol, and no liar, he didn't expand it. In fact Obama has ordered the DOJ to put in place stricter regulations on the use of National Security Letters to monitor individuals using library records and booksellers.
I thought his statements on lobbyists was overly idealistic, but at the end of the day you want people working for you who know how the system works.
Wrong again on the costs of the ACA Carol. Intense price competition among health plans in the marketplaces for individuals has lowered premiums below projected levels. As a result of these lower premiums, the federal government will save about $190 billion over the next 10 years.
All the buzz you’re hearing about having to switch doctors because of the law is overblown. It is possible you might have to switch doctors in the coming years, but that has more to do with the state of the health insurance industry than with the specifics of Obamacare. As the LA times explains, forcing patients to switch doctors “has been happening anyway because insurers are under enormous pressure from big customers to cut costs."
We've covered these phony scandals before Carol, there's no evidence that the Obama Administration has swept anything under the rug. That only exists in your delusional, hate filled mind.
Your assertion that this administration is the "murkiest and most secretive" also is a product of your delusions. Of course you had no problem with Dick Cheney refusing to disclose any details on his energy meetings did you hypocrite?
OK. Now that you have apologized for the Magic Negro and his army of airheads, can we hear an apology from you, too, for your clueless behavior?

Warning: I can forgive but I can't forget.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no warnings about the Boston Marathon bombings specific or otherwise you goddamned liar! The fact that the warnings about the impending 9/11 attack weren't specific is totally irrelevant stupid. George W did absolutely NOTHING to try and prevent them from happening. He just stayed on his faux ranch.
You're an idiot Carol!
You're a liar, jerk.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
China holds about 7% of the US debt...no big deal...if China stopped buying, interest rates would go up, a good thing...
Yeah__interesting when it's all put in perspective isn't it?

Perspective__Hmmphhh.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when doctors work for the government, the government makes the decisions...
Doctors do not work for the government. Making end-of-life planning a part of treatment is important. Just as having rules in place for limiting "hell Mary" procedures under Medicare and Medicaid. Contrary to your belief, Medicare and Medicaid do not tie the hands of doctors. They merely insure that the doctor's recommended course of treatment will benefit the patient and not the doctor's wallet. In the end, it is the patient and/or their representative who chooses the path to follow after deep soul wrenching discussions with medical professionals.

However, in the event, a patient and/or their representative desires to choose a path that goes against the best advice of medical professionals, I do not believe taxpayers should pick up the tab. I find it unfortunate that there are those who would keep a loved one with no hope of healing on life support. In those cases, I believe it is completely acceptable for a review board to make a decision to stop financial support such decisions. All that means is taxpayers are off the hook for the cost of bad decisions. The decision to pull the plug is still the responsibility of the patient's representative.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors do not work for the government.
with a government-run single-payer system, the doctors work for the government...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 930,081 - 930,100 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 10 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••