Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779924 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1013415 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>does O'bama know he is President--did he read it in the paper somewhere? Let's look at the facts: if O'bama is reading the liberal papers, he must think GW Bush is still president. I may be onto something. O'bama doesn't know he is president.
Good Point!

If the azzhole-in-chief doesn't know that he is President then that's the reason he doesn't ACT like a President.

We need a Congressional Committee to investigate the Magic Negro's MIA problem. Daryl Issa? Where are you, Sir?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013416 Oct 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the money come from that is used to pay for health insurance?
For those who don't qualify for subsidies, it comes from learning how to budget. If a single person making $50,000 a year can't afford $200 a month for health insurance, that person has a serious problem. What's more important (1) a $200 satellite TV bill or (2) health insurance. That is a question people may have to ask themselves. They are free to choose #1. No one is holding a gun to their head.

Lapeer, MI

#1013418 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Plot Thickens: Mystery ObamaCare Covergirl Erased from Website
The mystery of the ObamaCare covergirl took yet another strange turn over the weekend, when her smiling face was replaced by a far less intriguing quartet of icons.
The smiling brunette touched off a frenzied hunt, especially after White House officials refused to divulge her name. As frustration with the beleaguered Healthcare.gov website mounted, she became known on the Internet as “Glitch Girl.”
First O'bama ruined O'prah and now this poor girl. O'bama ruined another person's career. But he doesn't care. O'bamacare.
Question: Why didn't they put a smiling Moochelle on there?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA........

Just a rhetorical question, folks. I know the answer:)

Lapeer, MI

#1013419 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
properties in crime-ridden, decaying neighborhoods are poor credit risks....
Not just the properties but the people in those crime-ridden, decaying neighborhoods are poor credit risks....

So what was this idiotic thing called the CRA used for? The Magic Negro's rise to Hitlerian power?

Lapeer, MI

#1013420 Oct 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox this...
The difference between past Republican's version of ACA and Obamacare is the latter creates a powerful regulatory mechanism (the exchanges) that mandates comprehensive coverage - among other changes.
Wrote one Republican, "Conservatives do not (or should not) oppose Obamacare because they want fewer Americans to receive health care, but making this clear requires an alternative that covers more people at a lower cost, without all the regulations, taxes and mandates of the current system."
Prior GOP pushes at health care reform show an overlap in ideas between the parties and some now say that parts of ObamaCare would most likely show up in a Republican-penned plan.
"If you take a step back, you see that there is a history of Republicans supporting ideologies parallel to what you see in the Affordable Care Act," David Kendall, a senior fellow for health and fiscal policy at Third Way, told FoxNews.com .
According to a May 2012 Kaiser Health poll, popular provisions of ObamaCare favored by both parties include letting children stay on their parents' plans until they turn 26 and providing subsidies on a sliding scale to those who can't afford insurance.
One of the biggest selling points in ObamaCare -- as well as in the GOP proposal -- is the coverage of adults with pre-existing conditions.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/26/ob...
Like I've been trying to tell you...fair and balanced.
It's just the way Democrats went about hogging the whole thing and passing a massive piece of legislation without getting even one Republican on board and not reading it first that pissed a lot of people off.
And, of course, the incompetent website debacle.
Incompetence has a name. Magic Negro.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1013421 Oct 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why didn't they put a smiling Moochelle on there?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA........
Just a rhetorical question, folks. I know the answer:)
PETA would protest....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1013422 Oct 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess GOP generated faux scandals aren't all that newsworthy.
and dood....the NYT hyped the Iraq War for Bush. it wasn't until the fact that it turned into a scandal that they changed their mind.
"sonic"
The NYT hyped the Iraq war for Bush only until democrats who supported the action, wj clinton, hilarious clinton, kerry, biden, etal, changed their stance and became against the war.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1013423 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you have a meltdown, you resort to name calling and personal attacks. It's predictable. You're just not mature enough to debate an issue like an adult. Seems to be a problem with all republicans.
If it makes you feel any better, I dont debate the monkey cage at the zoo either.....

Lapeer, MI

#1013424 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
quality is much more important than cost, and ObamaKKKare is Bangladesh medicine...the networks include mostly doctors and hospitals that nobody wants...
And this is precisely why the Magic Negro doesn't belong.

Lapeer, MI

#1013425 Oct 28, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
If oppressed American Liberals were only half as dedicated as some of the {OPPRESSED} people in Tibet...
"Self-immolations by Tibetans"
https://www.savetibet.org/resources/fact-shee...
American Liberals are flamingassholes but that's about as close to self-immolation for a good cause as they'll ever get.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013426 Oct 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it does, so buy your own and quit expecting productive people to pay your premium.
I've never had a problem with purchasing health insurance. Those that do are self-absorbed, immature and foolhardy. I believe that would be you.

Lapeer, MI

#1013427 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because cutting-edge technology is expensive and, in the end, it benefits us all.
So...cutting-edge technology allows the Magic Negro to spy on our allies, kill innocent women and children with drones, hopelessly screw up government healthcare websites, shove wasted taxpayer money to his friends in bankrupt Solar Technology and other renewables scams, spy domestically on U.S. citizens, allow illegal Mexicans to use American SS Numbers,....yada, yada, yada...

So now explain to us all how, in the end, this inept and evil abuse of technology benefits us all, Rashid Muhammad LeRoy Brown.

Lapeer, MI

#1013428 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been studies done that show the lowest income families often care the most about their neighborhoods.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA....right, brotha, jez look at Chitcago's death rate, Trayvon!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1013429 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who don't qualify for subsidies, it comes from learning how to budget. If a single person making $50,000 a year can't afford $200 a month for health insurance, that person has a serious problem. What's more important (1) a $200 satellite TV bill or (2) health insurance. That is a question people may have to ask themselves. They are free to choose #1. No one is holding a gun to their head.
that applies to a family of 4 making 50k also.

Lapeer, MI

#1013430 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have gotten to the point if I see them in person, you can tell who is a liability and who is not. One tell tale sign of a sick person is their feet are turned completely out, they walk like ducks, this is a sure sign of illness.
...and flies. If they have a constant cloud of flies around their crotch, the interview is over.

Lapeer, MI

#1013431 Oct 28, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a breast pump benefit a man?
Depends what he uses it for:)

Lapeer, MI

#1013432 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a company like Genentech need a government subsidy to test their products?
Because all of the employees voted for the Magic Negro?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1013433 Oct 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us again how your an independent...that one never gets old.
"Eman"
"homo" is a very independent voter; he
- Votes for Asian democrats
- Votes for black democrats
- Votes for white democrats
- Votes for gay democrats
- Votes for female democrats
- Votes for male democrats
- Votes for racist democrats
- Votes for illegals, if they are democrats
- Votes for dogs if they are democrats
- Votes for democrats who authorize action by our military
- Votes for democrats who favor more government spending
- Votes for democrats who favor more debt
- Votes for for democrats who are anti religion
- Voted for a president who is a democrat and a liar
- Votes for pedio democrats
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#1013434 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all that matters is the stability of property values...
"caring" counts for little...
"caring" counts for a lot at election time in the propaganda handouts in black neighborhoods.

"feel good" is Liberal tripe that is treated like truffles in the media

CRA is a "feel good" effort because we "care" about you!

Lapeer, MI

#1013435 Oct 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
normally your comments are intelligent and thoughtful...but not always...
Obama is Sergeant Schultz.....
I have often heard the description of the tip of a man's penis to look like a German Army Helmet.

The Magic Negro bears a strong resemblance to Sergeant Schultz - in full combat dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you Scatter Ashes in Lake Michigan Chicago 1 hr John 8
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 4 hr Learn 32
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr MPMMB 12,406
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr qz-zq 243,568
If only Hillary had won. 11 hr Spineless Bytch 58
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 11 hr Thigh Spreading T... 20
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 11 hr Dwarf sized BOOB 11

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages